Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: The dream I had last night.  (Read 909 times)

Offline Moth

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War 7 Years of Random Insanity Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Hero of the RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of Great War III RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Economics RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War Has been a Triumvir Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 17.1" long.
  • has 154 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Xythra
  • Ruler: Great Lord, Moth
The dream I had last night.
« on: December 26, 2007, 12:30:52 pm »
I don't remember the first half now(I had woken up and then fallen back asleep to finish having the dream), but the second half was aweshume. I was on a plane headed for Singapore, where Hyde from That 70s Show and some random, fat, Hispanic dude were playing a game(which had a name, but I can't remember what they called it now. >.<) where one would start singing a song and the other would continue singing it. I joined in at some point, but they started singing Two Princes, by the Spin Doctors, and I don't know the words to that song except for "Well, go ahead now.", so I couldn't continue it. They were about to explain the finer details of this game to me when everyone's attention turned to the turbulence. We were passing through some clouds which were made entirely out of thick, icy snow. It sounded as if the plane was shoveling itself through a huge snowbank. @_@

When we broke free of the turbulence, we were over some city. I asked out "What city is this?" I was just about to be told when we plunged into the bay in the city. I'm now thinking "OMG, I'm going to die", until somehow I find myself outside the plane, in the bay. I swim to the surface (because, after all, I can swim in my dreams), and ask for help. The people in this city miraculously speak English because the detail that this city was in Korea had become forgotten, and help. The plane becomes forgotten, too.

Now I'm standing on a pier in this city when I notice that right next to me is a square shaped section of space which happens to lead to a bathroom which was present in the first half of the dream, though I don't remember how. In the bathroom, a mother is washing her child. No sooner than when I step from the pier into the bathroom that the water coming out of the drain starts to attack the child. We try to block the drain with cloth, but the water is smart, and soaks right through it with precision, using the cloth as a conduit in which it can shape itself and become even more dangerous. (BTW, the pier is still present; it has not disappeared) The mother is concerned, and tells me that everything's catching up with the child, and me, and asks me if I fixed things. All the events of the dream flash before my eyes, and then my view is fixed on the drain again. I come to the conclusion that, no, I didn't fix things. There's a room-sized portal leading from this bathroom to a pier somewhere thousands of miles away, so something must be up, and I have to continue investigating. But a more immediate threat is this water trying to kill the child, so I continue trying to stop it. I wake up while trying to stem the flow of water from the drain. @_@

Quote from: The Paragon
All I know is you have the ability to make people look retarded.
Girl montage!

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2007, 12:45:55 pm »
A few things:

1. You can't swim?

2. That's an awesome dream. It's time for a movie deal. I'll get 20th Century Fox on the line.

3. All my dreams are always really dark and include pain. I should post that dream that I saved a while back...

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2007, 01:03:21 pm »
I forget if I ever posted this here before now...I did somewhere.

Note: NOTHING WAS CHANGED OR ALTERED TO FIT THE STORY. THIS IS MY ACTUAL DREAM THAT I HAD.

It was my first day at school. At my real school. But instead of it being a normal High School, it was huge. Like, very, very huge. Anyways, I had signed up for some class, and darned if I can remember what it was. Anyways, as I was walking towards my class, I saw this roller coaster (Yes, roller coaster) speed by. I got up to some guy who was watching the roller coaster and asked him why it was going so fast. He said it was some little boy’s birthday, and that he had screwed with the controls or something and now the coaster was speeding out of control. I walked over near the tracks and as the cars sped by, it kind of went slow-mo for a second and I saw this beautiful girl huddled among some other stuff in one of the cars. So when I saw her, I got the motivation to somehow get to the controls and stop the coaster.
Afterwards, the guy I had talked to and the girl (Her name is Jubilee, for some reason) invited me to some sort of back room hangout. Now, forgive me for it being this way, but I remember none of what happened back there, but needless to say, Jubilee fell in love with me. There is one thing I slightly remember. There was an upstairs room, and the leader dude had taken her up there to talk to her. So I followed, and while Jubilee knew I was there, the leader didn’t, and so I had to evade him the whole time. By hiding in trunks and such.
One night, I actually decided to go home, along with a few of my friends. So instead of using a car or something, we went out the back way to walk. We had to cross some dangerous train tracks (Yes, train tracks, in the back of the parking lot), and go through a fence, and go home.
The next day I came back, and the first two things I noticed were: One, there was nobody around, and two, the atmosphere had changed to a bloody dark color. So I went to the back hideout as normal, but what I found there was bad. Really bad. When I got into the room , there was a pile of bodies off to my left in a little alcove. As I was walking over, the first guy (The one I talked to at the coaster), came up and started telling me what it was about. He said that the school was filled with zombies. Zombies. I knelt by the pile, and after glancing through it, I noticed Jubilees head. And I picked it up. It was only her head. So I think I may have cried or silently cursed the world after that. I think the guy said something like “The mind can’t live without the body”, seriously, like just the opposite of what Morpheus said.
So after that is a little fuzzy (I guess I was blinded by Jubilee’s death), but I do remember some of it. I know that we were attacked by zombies. And we found some other survivors. And I think that the first guy got eaten sometime during it (These zombies just bite or ate people, no transforming others). I also know that at one point, we were surrounded (mostly) by zombies in some type of gym, on this raised platform. And Jackie Chan came. With him, we somehow escaped that place. Then I woke up.

Note: THERE’S A TON OF IN-BETWEEN STUFF THAT I DON’T REMEMBER. THE ZOMBIE PART WAS MUCH LONGER THAN THAT, AND THE SEQUENCES IN THE HIDEOUT WERE MANY.

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."

Offline Moth

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War 7 Years of Random Insanity Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Hero of the RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of Great War III RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Economics RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War Has been a Triumvir Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • has 154 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2007, 01:12:49 pm »
Quote from: Flask
A few things:

1. You can't swim?

2. That's an awesome dream. It's time for a movie deal. I'll get 20th Century Fox on the line.

3. All my dreams are always really dark and include pain. I should post that dream that I saved a while back...

1. No, I cannot.

2. =D

3. A lot of my dreams involve pain or physical altercations. @_@ Most of my other dreams involve traveling places.

Girl montage!

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • Poke rights not poke fights
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been Head of Economics RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has donated money for the RIA Five years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War
  • war boner is 8.75" long.
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Legion of 2000
  • Ruler: Reoga
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2007, 02:29:15 pm »
you both need less sugar be for bed
I can swim
Light a fire for a man warm him for a night
Light a man on fire warm him for the rest of his life
First Immortality then the Bitches
my dear psychopath stop raeping them
Wino

Offline Lanna

• Ministress of Secks
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Military Operations
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://realbigcheese.livejournal.com/
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2007, 03:23:36 pm »
Interesting dream.

I tend to get killed or hurt (physical and/or emotional) in mine.
Lebanese Proverb: Lower your voice and strengthen your argument.

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2007, 03:24:34 pm »
I am an insomniac, and a VERY restless sleeper. When I get ill...oh, man, sometimes those dreams just make me want to inflict pain to stop it. It's crazy.

Offline Lanna

• Ministress of Secks
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Military Operations
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://realbigcheese.livejournal.com/
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2007, 03:27:24 pm »
That is just disturbing, hon. lol
Lebanese Proverb: Lower your voice and strengthen your argument.

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • Poke rights not poke fights
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been Head of Economics RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has donated money for the RIA Five years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War
  • war boner is 8.75" long.
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Legion of 2000
  • Ruler: Reoga
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2007, 09:29:20 pm »
i get naked in most my and most of OHs hes kind of creepy
I can swim
Light a fire for a man warm him for a night
Light a man on fire warm him for the rest of his life
First Immortality then the Bitches
my dear psychopath stop raeping them
Wino

wethepeople

« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2007, 09:49:40 pm »
Water attacking people? =/ I expected something crazy cool.

Offline Lord Doom

• Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence, and Sadism
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Foshizzle
  • Ruler: Lord_Doom
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2007, 11:48:54 pm »
most of my dreams involve me and my friends and retarded shit happening to us, its like im high while im sleeping ಠ_ಠ
« Last Edit: December 26, 2007, 11:49:13 pm by Lord Doom »
Chillaxin
Quote from: Moth
Derpa derpa de durr!
<Damen> Moth doesn't mate. thus has no use for a Moth mating cry

Offline Moth

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 154 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2007, 01:02:06 am »
Quote from: wethepeople
Water attacking people? =/ I expected something crazy cool.

Vivid > crazy

My dreams are slow-paced.

Girl montage!

Offline Shyox

• RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
  • war boner is 0.26" long.
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Casterly Rock
  • Ruler: leonardothered
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2007, 03:55:57 am »
I'll try to remember mine tonight, and post it in the morn.
A Lannister always pays his debts

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.072 seconds with 41 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317