Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Happy...  (Read 1008 times)

Offline Nitemarebforcrismas

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
Happy...
« on: December 25, 2007, 10:59:16 pm »
...[Insert Holiday Here]. So everyone can agree with this.

My Nation
I refuse to Chillax... e_e

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • Poke rights not poke fights
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the Illuminati War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has donated money for the RIA Veteran of the Karma War Has been a diplomat One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO)
  • war boner is 8.75" long.
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Legion of 2000
  • Ruler: Reoga
Happy...
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2007, 12:36:53 am »
but its fun to flame?
I can swim
Light a fire for a man warm him for a night
Light a man on fire warm him for the rest of his life
First Immortality then the Bitches
my dear psychopath stop raeping them
Wino

wethepeople

Happy...
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2007, 01:02:31 am »
We don't call Hanukkah a 'Holiday', we don't call Easter a 'Holiday'. Fuck you all, its fucking Christmas.

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the Illuminati War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has donated money for the RIA Veteran of the Karma War Has been a diplomat One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO)
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
Happy...
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2007, 01:17:18 am »
Now that u bring up Easter I have been trying to get that one Strait for a time now
this is what i understand of Easter

OK 2000 + years ago We kill Jesus for heresywe put him on a big ass cross that what we did in the day
Ok fine im with you
gets put in a tomb Ok
Rises from the dead
Not killed as a zombe little hard to swollow
Son of God OK can do what ever he wants still with u
Now 3 day later comes out of the tomb
on a big ass bunny that shits Colored eggs and if thay see there shadow its... 2 more.... weeks...  of... winter......?
lost need help WTF
« Last Edit: December 26, 2007, 01:18:05 am by Reoga »
I can swim
Wino

Offline OhBuhnanerz

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
Happy...
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2007, 02:20:43 am »
Well Easter As we Know it, comes from the pegan holiday which celebrates new birth durring the spring equinox and the pagan Goddess of fertility. Well any ways as the story goes... Ester found a sick and dying bird and turned it into a bunny.  Now this Bunny laid special eggs, coulorfull eggs, the easter bunny. Now Christians for some reason love taking over Pagan holidays, Christmas, Easter and are trying to do Holloween... so in order to asimulate they converted it to some kind of christian holiday, even though it obvously is not.

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
Happy...
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2007, 02:23:19 am »
resistance is futile... all yor equinox is belong to us

^ xian collective

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
Happy...
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2007, 02:37:25 pm »
The 1st words to jingle all the way

it was a Holloween song

Walking dead Walking dead
Zombes all the way
o what fun it is to writhe in a one corps open grave
AHH!
your soul you can not save
Repeat

I can swim
Wino

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
Happy...
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2007, 03:32:37 pm »
Quote from: wethepeople
We don't call Hanukkah a 'Holiday', we don't call Easter a 'Holiday'. Fuck you all, its fucking Christmas.

Just because your religion has more followers doesn't mean your holiday is any more important. Hanukkah is the Festival of Lights, it's the time when we believe that less can be more, that a candle can burn for 8 days because hope keeps it alive. It's no different than any other spiritually uplifting event.

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
Happy...
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2007, 04:19:40 pm »
Flask thay have a 95 foot tree in time square with 5 miles of lights on it
thay have people from norway come just to look at it
and you know what thay say?
thay say "yea thats a verry nicea tree"
we have 8 candles 8
we dont have people from norway comeing
and saying "yea thatsa verry nicea candle holder"
no its no longer the  Festival of Lights thay took that from us too
I can swim
Wino

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
  • war boner is 2.87" long.
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mostly
  • Ruler: MrCynic
Happy...
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2007, 08:20:38 pm »
Also, adding to what Flask said, I'm confused as to why Christians don't celebrate Hannukkah.  Judaism is what Christianity sprouted from, after all.
Quote from: Crunka
I like cats too. Let's exchange recipes.
Quote from: Flask
SPITE THE ROCK!
Quote from: Elijah S Konderwink
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
Happy...
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2007, 09:07:30 pm »
Religious arguments fail.
End thread

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
Happy...
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2007, 09:16:00 pm »
Uhhm..

My brain melted when trying to understand this thread.

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
Happy...
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2007, 09:17:47 pm »
Quote from: ganon5
End thread
this is not an argument flask just needs to konw we lost
the gentiles won
the norwegins? are not comeing to see our candle holders
I can swim
Wino

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
Happy...
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2007, 07:39:46 am »
Quote from: Reoga
Quote from: ganon5
End thread
this is not an argument flask just needs to konw we lost
the gentiles won
the norwegins? are not comeing to see our candle holders

There is nothing to lose. No contest or game. Hanukkah is a holiday, and is just as important as Christmas. Most people these days judge movies based on the sales, and the lines, and the advertisement. I judge movies solely by how people felt about it. Not critics, just the random people going to see it. Same thing applies to Hanukah and any other holidays. To the people who light the candles and sing the songs and spin the dreidels and eat the latkes, it's their holiday, and it's very significant. If we start judging the cultural and spiritual significance of holidays by how big they are, or how many people celebrate them...well, that's a horrible thing. If there was only one Christian in the world, and he or she were to benefit from this belief, then I would never second guess the fact that Christmas was a holiday, and important.

This is no argument. I just like showing what I believe in.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2007, 07:47:45 am by Flask »

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.072 seconds with 42 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317