Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Holy shit.  (Read 1632 times)

Offline enragedlobster

• RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Internal Affairs One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of Great War III Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 26 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: goddammit
  • Ruler: certainly not
Holy shit.
« on: December 30, 2007, 09:16:59 pm »
Seriously, this game is so much scarier than the survival-horror games. Better, too.

ITT, we discuss Bioshock.
fuck off

Offline Moth

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War 7 Years of Random Insanity Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Hero of the RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Two Years of Random Insanity Has been a Triumvir Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of Great War III Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 17.1" long.
  • has 154 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Xythra
  • Ruler: Great Lord, Moth
Holy shit.
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2007, 09:26:46 pm »
Bioshock stops being scary when you wrench your first Big Daddy to death. >_> But the game's really good, anyway.

It uses a song from my favorite movie, too. <3

Quote from: The Paragon
All I know is you have the ability to make people look retarded.
Girl montage!

Offline enragedlobster

• RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Internal Affairs One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of Great War III Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 26 llamas
    • View Profile
Holy shit.
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2007, 09:42:24 pm »
I'm only in the Medical place now, I haven't even fought a Big Daddy yet.
fuck off

Offline Crunka

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 4.32" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/thecolourofmusic
Holy shit.
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2007, 10:04:07 pm »
it's fucking scary when you're playing alone at 1am no lights in a big living room and you hear those splicer's voices.
"it's better to live one day as a lion[/size] than a thousand years as a lamb"
[/i]

check out my flickr!
check out my band: The Color of Music
check out my cock

Offline enragedlobster

• RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 26 llamas
    • View Profile
Holy shit.
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2007, 10:07:17 pm »
Take away the 1AM and you have my experience with the game thus far.
fuck off

Offline crazyisraelie

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been a Foreign Affairs director Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 5.4" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Kingdom of Zion
  • Ruler: crazyisraelie
Holy shit.
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2007, 10:14:27 pm »
whip >_>

Yes I am a self righteous asshole. Deal with it.

Offline anima1111

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Awards One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 8.74" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
Holy shit.
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2007, 10:15:07 pm »
hmm sounds like fun

I should get it

wethepeople

Holy shit.
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2007, 10:33:47 pm »
Er, this game wasn't scary at all EL. <_< It stopped being scary when I find a revive chamber in every room, I was tripping over ammo and weapons and the enemies always ran into the open to be shot. Auto turrets are insanely easy to hack, making them unstoppable check points if you ever need a place to focus on your weapons and adding skills for a while. The scary parts of the game are the first splicer on the pod, and the first big daddy. Its a joke once you beat one to death with a wrench, like Moth said.

It was about as scary as Doom 3. Meaning it wasn't scary at all. If you want scary, play S.T.A.L.K.E.R

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
    • View Profile
Holy shit.
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2007, 11:00:26 pm »
Quote from: wethepeople
Er, this game wasn't scary at all EL. <_< It stopped being scary when I find a revive chamber in every room, I was tripping over ammo and weapons and the enemies always ran into the open to be shot. Auto turrets are insanely easy to hack, making them unstoppable check points if you ever need a place to focus on your weapons and adding skills for a while. The scary parts of the game are the first splicer on the pod, and the first big daddy. Its a joke once you beat one to death with a wrench, like Moth said.

It was about as scary as Doom 3. Meaning it wasn't scary at all. If you want scary, play S.T.A.L.K.E.R

why does everything you said sound just like what was said in ZP's review of it?

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline enragedlobster

• RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 26 llamas
    • View Profile
Holy shit.
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2007, 11:48:29 pm »
I'm not saying it's scary due to its difficulty or overwhelming number of enemies, I'm saying it's scary because it's just fucking scary. The atmosphere, the blood-spattered walls, the music (or lack thereof), the freaky-looking bodies lying everywhere...this game is scary.
fuck off

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
    • View Profile
Holy shit.
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2007, 11:51:23 pm »
and lets not forget that when you look at some of the splicers after you kill them they are so creepy

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline enragedlobster

• RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 26 llamas
    • View Profile
Holy shit.
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2007, 11:53:21 pm »
I count them in with the bodies.
fuck off

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
    • View Profile
Holy shit.
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2007, 11:58:31 pm »
ahh
have you faced that crazy doctor yet?

Offline enragedlobster

• RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 26 llamas
    • View Profile
Holy shit.
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2007, 12:09:13 am »
Nope.

I'm in the Dentist place now.
fuck off

wethepeople

Holy shit.
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2007, 01:27:06 am »
Quote from: Vector

why does everything you said sound just like what was said in ZP's review of it?

Two people saying the same thing? Someone call the church before this gets out of hand.

And he only mentioned the revive.. things.

wethepeople

Holy shit.
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2007, 01:29:28 am »
Quote from: EnragedLobster
I'm not saying it's scary due to its difficulty or overwhelming number of enemies, I'm saying it's scary because it's just fucking scary. The atmosphere, the blood-spattered walls, the music (or lack thereof), the freaky-looking bodies lying everywhere...this game is scary.

I know thats what you meant, and its not scary. <_< Its like Doom 3. Creepy environment. Enemies jump out. Basic stuff. Dentist gave me a heart attack, thats about it. After that level the game isn't scary at all. A game like S.T.A.L.K.E.R has a whole different level of scary. Theres one thing walking down a blood spattered hall and getting ambushed. In Stalker, imagine yourself and six other people going on a hunt. Looking for some stuff to sell scattered around. You enter a forest, and its starts getting dark. Your team camps out at a fire, starts talking and drinking vodka. A thunderstorm hits, and blood sucking invisible monsters use the rain to mask their footsteps and kill you and your friends in your sleep.

THAT is fucking scary.

Offline Shadow

• The Ultimate Lifeform
  • Lord Cactuar
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War Was elected to be Captain Planet Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.21" long.
  • has 393 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: The Cheeselands
  • Ruler: ShadowDragon
Holy shit.
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2007, 01:59:05 am »
BioShock is a fun game and it has a pretty good story too but I didn't really find it scary. >_>
Old Forum's Profile: Joined - 25-July 06, Member Number - 21

~ShadowDragon777
The Cheeselands (My Nation)

Offline Crunka

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 4.32" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/thecolourofmusic
Holy shit.
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2007, 02:12:16 am »
i didn't finish playing it, i only rented it...so yeah, don't expect a full review from me yet...
"it's better to live one day as a lion[/size] than a thousand years as a lamb"
[/i]

check out my flickr!
check out my band: The Color of Music
check out my cock

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
Holy shit.
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2007, 04:29:47 am »
A thunderstorm hits, and blood sucking invisible monsters use the rain to mask their footsteps and kill you and your friends in your sleep.

THAT is fucking scary.

remember leaving the underground place where you go to find strelok's hide-out? that was great

also, knife-fighting pseudodogs = fun

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline enragedlobster

• RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 26 llamas
    • View Profile
Holy shit.
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2007, 02:20:51 pm »
I moved my 360 upstairs...to my tiny screen.

It's not as scary anymore.
fuck off

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.116 seconds with 46 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317