Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Where is your Username from?  (Read 4232 times)

Offline Chaos Poet

• RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
    • View Profile
    • http://www.idontrollonshabbat.com
Where is your Username from?
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2007, 11:48:12 am »
I was playing Full spectrum Warrior and was thinking of a name that sounded kinda ominous and I was also into poetry at the time so I picked Chaos Poet....

всe... Чиллах именно так...

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=121543

Offline Drumline

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2007, 12:49:09 pm »
My user name comes from the fact that i am on my high school drumline

Offline Agent Skywalker

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2007, 12:59:26 pm »
Well, the Skywalker part is pretty obvious being that I'm a huge Star Wars nerd...but the Agent part was because I went sorta "under cover" in RIA the first few months. Being that I was about to be the first woman to join RIA, both Shy (leader at the time) and Zeep agreed that it would be best to mask my true identity and just pose as a guy. Hence the name, Agent Skywalker. The name stuck...I like it even though everyone knows that I'm not really a guy  *elbows drumline
>_>
I will not condone a course of action that will lead us to war...
Gentilmen, this is your arena. Now I feel I must return to mine...

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2007, 01:19:07 pm »
Quote from: Agent Skywalker
Well, the Skywalker part is pretty obvious being that I'm a huge Star Wars nerd...but the Agent part was because I went sorta "under cover" in RIA the first few months. Being that I was about to be the first woman to join RIA, both Shy (leader at the time) and Zeep agreed that it would be best to mask my true identity and just pose as a guy. Hence the name, Agent Skywalker. The name stuck...I like it even though everyone knows that I'm not really a guy  *elbows drumline
>_>

Wait...

YOU'RE NOT A GUY?!?!

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

Offline bburger991

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2007, 03:43:53 pm »
B=first inital
Burger=last name >_>
991=I just add this on to everything

Offline Vintus

• RItiree - burritos
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2007, 04:27:07 pm »
I was imagining a fantasy world based on the wind for a book I was going to write (but never did) three years ago. I thought of the characters, setting, plot, etc. The protagonist and antagonist's names are based on the wind. Protagonist = Gale, and for the antagonist, I looked up the latin word for "high wind" and found something along the lines of "Vintus". I slightly moved some letters around and got Vintus.

My GFAQs account was already one year old and named "Chimpy" so I thought I'd make a new identity that was much less humiliating, and something that no one else would think of. I decided to name myself after one of my characters. "Gale" was obviously going to be common in places like MMO's, so I went with "Vintus".

My previous names Sod "stands for Squirrel of Doom" failed because it was 3 letters long and of course I was called "Sodomy" quite a bit, and the other name I randomly thought up, "Doggot"..was even worse. I like Vintus. It's the perfect size, is never taken, and it just sounds cool.
So then you're a CockPony inside?

Or is that 100% Pony Cock?

Offline Drumline

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2007, 08:37:59 pm »
>_>

Lmao. I knew you were a girl. gosh are you gonna hold that on me for the rest of my life

Jukers

« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2007, 09:39:17 pm »
Quote from: Drumline

Woot! Cavaliers!! Go SCV!!

Offline dester55

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Overlooked member of the RIA
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been a diplomat IIDA Graduate and Cadet Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 18.67" long.
  • has 189 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: kamicassis
  • Ruler: dester55
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2007, 10:15:53 pm »
my username can actually be derived from one of 2 things.

1. codester: codester with 55 at the end (my first name is Cody so used to use codester a lot)

2: i couldn't think of anything for KOTOR2 when i got it and dester just came to me for some reason. ( i just put together the codester thing like 2 months ago ;>.>)

When everyone rage quits I start taking my clothes off.

Offline Agent Skywalker

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2007, 10:15:54 pm »
Quote from: Flask
>_>

Wait...

YOU'RE NOT A GUY?!?!
ouch! I'm starting to wonder now if you're gay flask...being that I always give you hugs and I always say "I luv you flask!" haha! I kid, I kid

Offline Agent Skywalker

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2007, 10:16:22 pm »
haha...no worries drumline, but  had to give you some crap about it since you banned me for that reason

Offline solunsford

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2007, 10:48:37 pm »
name is from 1st, middle initial, and last name, how very creative of me.

Offline 1ofkind

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2007, 12:45:33 am »
>_>

I used to be really into star wars after I got rouge squadern for N64, because I was also into the Air Force a lot. In the game you got to learn about all the fighters, and bombs: A - Wing - which is the fastest fighter, but with the weakest shield, Y - Wing -  which has the heaviest shield, but the lowest speed along with an ion cannon above its cockpit for only disabling enemy air craft, and the Tie Bomber.

I also got tons of action figures still in their boxes, and in mint condition along with vehicles/jets to.

The threee new star wars are a crime to me, and I think I'm entitled to beating the shit out of that fat fuck george lucius for making those boring, money scam pieces of shits which make me fall asleep.
Muay Thai - Strength Training - Battle Rifles - (ex) Paintball Professional - C&C:RA2 - COD4:MW - My Nation

Offline Drumline

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2007, 09:48:10 am »
Quote from: Jukers
Quote from: Drumline

Woot! Cavaliers!! Go SCV!!

wait... how do u know who Cavaliers and SCV are. do u march a corps or something

haha...no worries drumline, but  had to give you some crap about it since you banned me for that reason

yeah yeah i understand. Pick on the noob

Jukers

« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2007, 10:02:13 am »
Quote from: Flask
Do you read comics or do you just like Superman?

My older brother has a ton of Superman comics that I always sneak away.

Offline schneereich

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2007, 12:38:38 pm »
"schneereich" came about because i put my country in antarctica, and i wanted to give it a cool name that sounded fit for an antarctic nation. i couldn't think of anything in english, but i figured that pretty much anything sounds cool in german. so i went to babelfish and typed in "snow empire". it sounded cool enough, so i stuck with it.

my cn username, and my username for almost everything else, is mattmag. my first name is matt, and my mom's first name is margaret. back in like 1995 when we first got a computer, my dad created a shared e-mail account for me and my mom. combining our names, it was mattmag@usa.net... and no, i dont still use it. but the mattmag part stuck despite not sharing accounts with my mom anymore.

Offline Fortress

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2007, 01:00:13 pm »
I've always wanted to know what the mag part was for, lol.

Fortress came from... uh... I'm not sure anymore. Usually I use compound nouns, but when I was coming up with names for CN, I wasn't really being serious at all, hence, "Fort WallaWalla" and "Fortress". I regret that now.  

Offline Shyox

• RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
  • war boner is 0.26" long.
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Casterly Rock
  • Ruler: leonardothered
« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2007, 03:25:12 pm »
Umm... I dunno.
A Lannister always pays his debts

Offline Delta1212

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept Has donated money for the RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 16.44" long.
  • has 107 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Verspasia
  • Ruler: Delta1212
« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2007, 04:21:03 pm »
Please forgive the stupidity of the following, I was 12 (Note: My name is older than my GameFAQs account).

When I got my first e-mail account (shut up e_e) I had just finished reading the Bourne Identity (The movies suck compared to the books, not even close) and Delta was one of the names the main character went by (His name's not Jason Bourne either) and I happened to think he was cool (Shut up again). Needless to say, Delta was taken (The numerous other means by which someone could come up with that name failed to occur to me). At the time, the numbers 2 and 12 were involved in minor inside jokes with my friends (Around the same time that D: Florida appeared, actually) so I added two twelves to the name.

Incidentally, I took the EL route in naming my alt (which is my alt on everything I have an alt on) and chose Egotistical Pig. The fact that those actually go together as part of a common phrase did not occur to me for several months. (Remember, it tool me almost six months to realize that Shyox was an Ox who is Shy). For an incredibly intelligent person (Not just bragging, this is actually true =/) I can be a bit of an idiot.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2007, 04:21:25 pm by Delta1212 »
It's ok Delta, the mods still love you.  But the forum skin is not a user and we cannot warn it.

<Away_Srqt[PG13]> thanks for satisfying my girlfriend delta
<Away_Srqt[PG13]> I appreciate it

The Truth about Scientology

Offline Wolsey

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2007, 10:39:45 pm »
I've had many other usernames before this that have way more of a meaning, but when Judy and I began RPing in this one Harry Potter RP, I threw in some stuff about Henry the VIII (the one with all those wives) and I was always partial to Cardinal Wolsey. (He knew just how to manipulate the King) Once I made my CN account, I had to choose it as a username. I heart Wolsey.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.083 seconds with 47 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317