Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: PS3 User Tags  (Read 559 times)

Offline Dingoman

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
PS3 User Tags
« on: July 30, 2009, 12:44:49 pm »
Hey, I know we have our share of X-Box fans. But how about PS3? If you have a PS3 Leave your live name and your favorite game for it. (if anyone here besides me has a PS3 and a live name)

My Tag
Live Name: SammyUnlimited4
Favorite Game: Little Big Planet(its much more when the only levels that you make are for amusement and not skill. I make rollercoasters and Resentely started making theme parks)

Offline Renji

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • Awards Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 7.35" long.
  • has 46 llamas
    • View Profile
PS3 User Tags
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2009, 01:02:11 am »
PSN:ZhongZhiCheng

Games:

Intial D Extreme Stage
Street fighter IV
Haze

Offline Aaron J

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been a diplomat RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade
  • war boner is 3.57" long.
  • has 47 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Communist Empire
  • Ruler: Aaron J
PS3 User Tags
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2009, 04:34:47 pm »
PSN: omega20056
Favorite Game: Call of duty world at war, call of duty modern warfare, Metal Gear Solid 4 and Fallout 3

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.063 seconds with 26 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317