Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: The RIA Corrupt A Wish Foundation  (Read 113317 times)

Offline Rorick

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Two Years of Random Insanity Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War IIDA Graduate and Cadet Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been a diplomat
  • war boner is 3.36" long.
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Neo Celtia
  • Ruler: Rorick
Re: The RIA Corrupt A Wish Foundation
« Reply #600 on: April 25, 2010, 04:22:56 pm »
Granted, but it's in ancient Carthaginian.

I wish for a competent wish.

Officer of  :florida:: 6/11-12/11

http://www.armedforcesinsignia.com

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon!
  • war boner is 21.03" long.
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Jenne
  • Ruler: Jenne
« Reply #601 on: April 25, 2010, 06:42:54 pm »
Granted
Granted,  Entschuldigung! Ich verstehe nicht ....Auber Betrieb ???
I suck dicks

I with my grill didn't just run out of gas while I was cooking dinner.

edit: Damn it, did it again.

Offline king maguga

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • war boner is 2.12" long.
  • has 8 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: April 25, 2010, 08:15:54 pm »
lol, Granted your grill didn't run out of gas but it exploded and somehow leveled your entire neighborhood!

I wish I had a box of dynamite! :P

Offline Erwin Schrödinger

• Non Grata
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Bermuda Islands
  • Ruler: Erwin Schrodinger
« Reply #603 on: April 25, 2010, 08:25:32 pm »
Granted, but the police show up soon after you receive it and arrest you for some kind of terrorism before you can do anything fun with it.

I wish the news would actually broadcast something interesting.
NG Tri of FA.

Offline king maguga

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • has 8 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: April 25, 2010, 08:38:18 pm »
Granted, but the first interesting broadcast you hear is them reporting that the police are looking for you for allegedly selling dynamite to me on the black market. :P

I wish I had a bazooka! ::)

Offline Echorion

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Yvonne Strahovski is hot. And I'm awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: April 26, 2010, 08:23:37 am »
Granted, but you don't know how to use it and end up blowing up your house.

I wish I had a F-22.
I just noticed my sig sucks.
I'm going to make a new one, when I finally get around to stop procrastinating...
---

Offline king maguga

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • has 8 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: April 26, 2010, 10:49:18 am »
Granted, but you accidentally activate the ejection seat in your drive way and launch yourself two houses down and land in your neighbors pool and drown. :o

I wish I  had a medieval catapult  :P

Offline Rorick

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Two Years of Random Insanity Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War IIDA Graduate and Cadet Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been a diplomat
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: April 26, 2010, 01:23:10 pm »
Granted, But you're placed under a curse of stupidity, and you keep launching yourself into trees, homes, castles, ect., eventually killing yourself by impaling yourself on a pigeon's beak right between the eyes while in mid flight, destroying your brain and sinus cavity.

I wish I had a medieval trebuchet.  8)

Offline king maguga

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • has 8 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: April 26, 2010, 02:24:15 pm »
LOL Granted, but it turns out that your trebuchet is a historical one that had been used in actual medieval
biological warfare to fling diseased - infected corpses at people under siege and you get the plague from it and die! ;D

I wish I had cannon! :P
« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 02:26:13 pm by king maguga »

Offline Rorick

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: April 26, 2010, 04:11:07 pm »
granted, but it goes off right after you finish loading the cannon ball in, oh and it's grape shot.

I wish there was no such thing as disease.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2010, 07:03:00 pm by Shadow Rorick »

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon!
  • war boner is 21.03" long.
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Jenne
  • Ruler: Jenne
« Reply #610 on: April 26, 2010, 07:20:10 pm »
grecruit
lol

Granted.  Now people just die randomly.

I wish the world did not stack the deck against me.

Offline Rorick

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: April 26, 2010, 08:52:32 pm »
XD the filter turns rape into rape.

Granted, but now the universe stacks the deck against you.

I wish the forum filter was gone.

Offline king maguga

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • has 8 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: April 26, 2010, 10:28:16 pm »
Granted, the forum filter is gone, but so are we thanks to several nuclear holocausts you caused.

I wish I owned a continent! :P

« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 10:29:54 pm by king maguga »

Offline Rorick

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: April 26, 2010, 10:41:36 pm »
Granted, You receive a charter signed by all the countries of the world giving you the right to own the Super continent of Ur. Now all you need is the time machine to go back 3 billion years ago and claim it.

I wish for a sword.

Offline king maguga

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • has 8 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: April 27, 2010, 12:29:27 am »
 lol / Granted, you receive Excalibur the legendary sword of king arthur! ... but your not associated with the rightful sovereignty of Great Britain, so you can't remove the sword from the giant stone it is stuck in and you go mad trying to pull it out. >:( :'(

I wish I had a mansion! 8)

Offline Rorick

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #615 on: April 27, 2010, 12:31:37 am »
Granted, it's Luigi's Mansion, and you have no way of removing the ghosts.

I wish for  ??? ::) :P :-[.

Offline Echorion

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Yvonne Strahovski is hot. And I'm awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: April 27, 2010, 07:32:54 am »
Granted.
 ??? ::) :P :-[ You happy now?

I wish I had more music.
I just noticed my sig sucks.
I'm going to make a new one, when I finally get around to stop procrastinating...
---

Offline king maguga

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • has 8 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: April 27, 2010, 12:24:19 pm »
Granted, here you go!....
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuzdTHOE67k" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuzdTHOE67k</a>
;)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE9QYkkxyVQ&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE9QYkkxyVQ&amp;feature=related</a>

I wish I had a meteor! :P
« Last Edit: April 27, 2010, 12:58:45 pm by king maguga »

Offline Dom Zak

• Independent Republic of Orange Nations
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: April 27, 2010, 02:55:34 pm »
Granted. Look in your pants!

I wish I had some food

Offline Rorick

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: April 27, 2010, 03:00:04 pm »
Granted, it's 5000 year old raisins found is some obscure pharaoh's tomb.  :-X

I wish to be impaled upon my own sword.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.143 seconds with 46 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317