Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Since all the cool people are doing it...  (Read 8876 times)

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Illuminati War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
Since all the cool people are doing it...
« on: September 07, 2010, 07:04:19 pm »
Leo's rating topic.

Post and I'll give you my rating of you based on any scale I feel. I may be serious, I may not be, but that's life, so deal with it.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

C-zom

Re: Since all the cool people are doing it...
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2010, 07:07:19 pm »
:<

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Two Years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has colonized the Moon! Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 21.03" long.
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Jenne
  • Ruler: Jenne
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2010, 07:07:44 pm »
this should be interesting

Offline Zimbagwe

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO)
  • war boner is 3.06" long.
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Zimbagwe Empire
  • Ruler: Zimbagwe
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2010, 07:09:51 pm »

Indeed it shall.

Offline Koorosheh Kabir

• Gravedigger
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept
  • war boner is 11.82" long.
  • has 21 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Eranshahr
  • Ruler: Yazdegerd
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2010, 07:20:19 pm »
I'm a fan of your work.

Offline undiscoveredbum

• Ain't gonna eat no dead man tater
  • RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
  • Awards Formerly a member of PotD Alliance Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 17.65" long.
  • has 241 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Bumfunk
  • Ruler: UndiscoveredBum
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2010, 07:29:17 pm »
fantastic
http://i.imgur.com/MI08q53.pngNever argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Illuminati War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2010, 08:05:50 pm »
:<
Well, I guess with you, I'll be serious, kind of.

First of all, I like the mustache. Very nice. Secondly, I've got a lot of respect for you and the work you've done. I like to think that you went about things the right way since the day you got here. You got involved, you made friends with all of us, you convinced us that you were dependable. As such, you became HoMO, a job you have excelled at and which I fear for. Not because I fear you're going to mess it up, but instead that whoever follows you will be unable to do even half as well as you. You're a great person who has ideals and sticks to them. It's tough to rattle you, but you've got a reputation for being long-winded.

I know that you're also someone who will listen to another's problem(s), all great traits for a person and more importantly, an RIAer. I hope to see you around these parts for a long time, a very long time actually.

Final Rating: Seabiscuits
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.46" long.
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Storm Heaven
  • Ruler: Thunder Strike
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2010, 08:08:29 pm »
Heh.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2010, 08:10:22 pm »
Did you just change your avatar to a dog in pink? Eh, at least it's not like your last one that I only glanced at and kept mistaking for some kind of creature(yes, I know, it's a hat).

Anyway, at this point, you're a seasoned RIAer. You've been around the block a few times and know how this place works. You're also a part of this place and without you, it wouldn't work the same. I personally(always gotta retype this one, 1 n, not 2) have enjoyed your being a member here. You've got a good sense of humor and contribute plenty of good material. I expect even greater from you in the future, though, since it seems like sometimes you fall into the position of a lurker around here.

Final Rating: I don't know how I'm gonna rate all you people/How the hell does C-zom write so much for individual people in his thread!?
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2010, 08:13:18 pm »
Indeed it shall.
I'm not gonna lie, I don't really know you as well as I feel I should. I think you hang around more in certain threads that I'm rarely in, since I know I've seen you around, but I feel we don't talk to each other very much. Other than that, you seem chill and I have no problems with you. Just get out more, get in my line of sight, and next time I go deer hunting, don't dress up as Bambi for Halloween.

Final Rating: Your name reminds me of Zimbabwe, G/6 starving Ethiopians(totally being racist, you damn black peoples)
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2010, 08:20:44 pm »
I'm a fan of your work.
Oooooooooh, a fan. Of my work! I do work. I'm so flattered, I'm gonna give you a better rating. Not, creampuff. Now I'm gonna be dead serious with you so pay attention and take my words to heart.

You...

have...

a....

car in your avatar. Other than that, I'm pretty sure you're a newer member relative to my view of things. Also, you have a completely unintelligible name in my eyes that I can't spell. I'm guess Middle East or something. Anyway, back on topic, I have yet to get a good handle on your style so I'm out of line with any description I have of you. So instead, I'll give you a few tips of advice from my book, Leo's Advice for the New and New At Heart(only $16.99 at your local bookstore):
-stay active, don't fall away from the RIA, we'll be here for you, so be there for us
-participate, we will only improve if everyone works to improve us, there will be times when you may not know how, but don't worry, ask and we'll find something for you
-do drugs, I'm really not sure how this got past the editors, just forget I mentioned it
-love your brothers, the RIA is family and we need to always have each others' backs, no matter what
-be ready for anything, life changes quickly, understand that, the rest of us do, so deal with life and we'll support your decisions, especially the tough ones

Listen to this advice or ignore it, it's here for you. I expect you to grow and find your niche here in the RIA, so have fun with us and I hope to see greatness from you in the future.

Final Rating: 1 semi-inspiration post/Doggie Crap
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Koorosheh Kabir

• Gravedigger
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept
  • war boner is 11.82" long.
  • has 21 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Eranshahr
  • Ruler: Yazdegerd
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2010, 08:23:19 pm »
I'm a fan of your work.
Oooooooooh, a fan. Of my work! I do work. I'm so flattered, I'm gonna give you a better rating. Not, creampuff. Now I'm gonna be dead serious with you so pay attention and take my words to heart.

You...

have...

a....

car in your avatar. Other than that, I'm pretty sure you're a newer member relative to my view of things. Also, you have a completely unintelligible name in my eyes that I can't spell. I'm guess Middle East or something. Anyway, back on topic, I have yet to get a good handle on your style so I'm out of line with any description I have of you. So instead, I'll give you a few tips of advice from my book, Leo's Advice for the New and New At Heart(only $16.99 at your local bookstore):
-stay active, don't fall away from the RIA, we'll be here for you, so be there for us
-participate, we will only improve if everyone works to improve us, there will be times when you may not know how, but don't worry, ask and we'll find something for you
-do drugs, I'm really not sure how this got past the editors, just forget I mentioned it
-love your brothers, the RIA is family and we need to always have each others' backs, no matter what
-be ready for anything, life changes quickly, understand that, the rest of us do, so deal with life and we'll support your decisions, especially the tough ones

Listen to this advice or ignore it, it's here for you. I expect you to grow and find your niche here in the RIA, so have fun with us and I hope to see greatness from you in the future.

Final Rating: 1 semi-inspiration post/Doggie Crap

Koorosheh Kabir is Persian. Good job.

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Independent Republic of Orange Nations
  • Funktuar
  • I Make All Your Dreams Come True
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tiava.com
  • Nation: Mango Nation
  • Ruler: A Vote for Mango is Like a Mouth Full of Awesome
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2010, 08:24:49 pm »
I've been waiting for this

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Two Years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has colonized the Moon! Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2010, 10:31:22 pm »
Did you just change your avatar to a dog in pink?
It's my dog.  The wife thought she need a cheerleader outfit for Halloween. 

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • LEGENDARY SPACE SUPER WARRIOR!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Karma War Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 13.72" long.
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Shadortha
  • Ruler: Pancaeks
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2010, 10:39:57 pm »
Where did you bury the dog?
Did it jump off a building or overdose on something?
Do dogs even have wrists they can slit?

@leo: me.
<%Leo[RIA]> it's better to be feared than respected
<%Leo[RIA]> especially if you lost that respect mentally raping them with spam
Yeah, fuck you.
Those kind of pictures really don't do it for me. To each their own, I suppose.
Not enough goats?
Oh look, a kenny, i have found.
He likes his tits, all firm and round.
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.
His hair is purdy, it touches the ground.

Offline The Angry Alien

• Angry Alien is Angry
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • The Almighty SPAM King
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Veteran of the of the Bipolar War IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade
  • war boner is 1.86" long.
    • View Profile
    • Mah Wiki Page
  • Nation: Zagon
  • Ruler: Derp
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2010, 05:53:06 am »
* Zitan XLII cracks knuckles

Let's do this  :wat:

Quote from: gangs20003
I love you Zitan, and understand the importance of correct spelling and grammar
Quote from: Leo
Final Rating: Charbroiled/Steakalicious
Let's all have a party at my place

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2010, 07:33:59 am »
Where did you bury the dog?
Did it jump off a building or overdose on something?
Do dogs even have wrists they can slit?

@leo: me.
Funny thing is, I watched Pet Semetary that night too.  Kinda freaked me out when I looked at the pic.

Offline dester55

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Overlooked member of the RIA
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been a diplomat Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Unjust War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 18.67" long.
  • has 189 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: kamicassis
  • Ruler: dester55
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2010, 09:40:24 am »
i want a rating

When everyone rage quits I start taking my clothes off.

Offline Shadow

• The Ultimate Lifeform
  • Lord Cactuar
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Illuminati War Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War Was elected to be Captain Planet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.21" long.
  • has 393 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: The Cheeselands
  • Ruler: ShadowDragon
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2010, 09:40:46 am »
o_o
Old Forum's Profile: Joined - 25-July 06, Member Number - 21

~ShadowDragon777
The Cheeselands (My Nation)

Offline Ogaden

• Spammer of Inboxes
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • I wwebsite as on the internet
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been a Triumvir Veteran of the Dave War Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 15.3" long.
  • has 490 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.abtirsi.com
  • Nation: Ogaden
  • Ruler: James Dahl
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2010, 04:47:38 pm »
 :evil: :evil: :evil:
Ogaden, Spammer of Inboxes, Giver of Happy Endings, Retard Savant, Buzzkill Extraordinaire, Protector of Mexico.
:ria:

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.474 seconds with 48 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317