Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: 5 years is a long time...  (Read 3004 times)

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
5 years is a long time...
« on: March 22, 2012, 09:02:05 pm »
Well, some of you may have heard about my recent decision. I know it's going to be tough for a lot of you; heck, it's going to be really tough for me. You all mean so much to me and I hope that after finishing this topic, you have no doubt in your minds of that fact.

I guess I should preface this all with a description of how I got to this point. I didn't ever think I was going to arrive at this decision, but seeing VL's post the other day got me thinking. That would've been that, but then I got on IRC and my mind kept thinking about stuff until I just decided that this is what I need to do. Now some of you might think this is a joke since I'm posting it in RI as opposed to where many would have expected this thread to be, but I felt that I came here from RI and it's only appropriate that I tell you about this decision in RI.

As is customary, I felt that I should highlight some of our big dogs and tell some of y'all how thankful I am to have gotten to know you.

Delta1212: I start with you because we've been rivals for so long. It's been fun trying to take you down, though I'll admit that not tasting that sweet stench of victory has really hurt my pride over the years. Keep on keeping on and don't let anyone ever give you shit about how your pink frosting has started to fade.

ShadowSlayer: My number one, my partner in crime all this time. How you got people to think you were worthy of being Tri, I'll never know, but our pranks were amazing and no duo will ever top the chemistry we had together. Never let them keep you down and never forgot why you are who you now are.

Arsenal10: Arse, what can I say to you that hasn't already been said. You're one of my best bros here and I hope you keep rocking on for eternity like I know that only you're capable of.

Shadow: It's been a long time here, hasn't it, Shadow? You've done a good job, man, and I hope that one day, you are finally able to get your vengeance for what the SS did to you when you were at the top of your game.

im317: We had some good times, didn't we?

cctmsp13: Well, viceroy, it seems that the Great Coup never did happen. You really were the most dominating dictator I have ever met, but your economic capabilities almost make one forget about all of your human rights violations.

Ogaden: Oggy, the man I nurtured into the RIA. You were my greatest creation. Every person hopes to die knowing that they left behind a legacy, and with you as my legacy, I could not be more proud.

Shyox: You probably won't read this, but if by some coincidence you're still lurking round these parts, it was real, man.

Moth: Your pixel lust defined you nearly as much as your eternal virginity, but we love you regardless and you will never be replaced in our hearts.

Jenne: I want you to know that even though I spent lots of time chasing after women who visited the RIA, in reality, the only woman who I ever truly loved was you. Please don't shed any tears for me, though, I don't deserve your compassion after what I did to you that fateful night years ago.

Vintus: Thanks for the title, I hope you're proud of what I have accomplished under your name.

C-zom; Heh, we go a ways back, don't we? It's all good history in my book, though, and as brash and unappealing as you have always been, somehow you have never managed to do a bad job. Keep it up and never give up.

llamavore: You have become my white knight. Whenever I need a good joke or laugh, you have always provided me with a new skit to enjoy. Don't ever let them steal your llamas again.

Electric Mango: Dude, you are the most awesome ambassador I have ever met in my time here in the RIA. I only wish I could convert you from an ambassador to a member of my fair alliance.

Thunder Strike: One of my bros from down under, you help make this place what it is and what it shall always be.

Dontasemebro: I hear you have a big dick and an airplane. Keep it up and bang some chicks for me.

Flask: I wish you had never left, you were the coolest bear this side of the Rio Grande.

Apo: It was chill getting to know you. Keep up the good work and fight the good fight for all of us.

Crunka: I'm gonna miss your mom, she was the best thing this alliance ever had.

Brian: You're still a newb to me, but you're a cool newb and one who's company I enjoy.

Zeep: Keep on buying land. You're awesome and I hope one day you own the most land in all of Planet Bob.

GrilledSlug: You made for a good Leo v2.0, maybe one day you can create a Leo v3.0 for me.

Croix: Never stop being astounding.

Mogar: Keep the rest of these peeps in line for me.

Lupus: Be more active, you have tons to contribute and you're not a waste of time.

Kenny: Finally, you, Abe, Hyper, Kenny. All these boards, possible because of you. This illusion of ours, all because of you. Without you, we would still be shit. Thank you for taking us out of shit by showing us your shit. You, man, have been a treat to hang out with and I don't care what any of your alts say, you're a genuinely cool guy and I hope this alliance never loses you.

Well, to anyone else who I may have neglected, know that you were probably important to me in some way, just that my memory is weak and I unfortunately forget many of my greatest allies. And now, I guess I have said all that there is to say. My decision has been made, and I guess this is the part where I tell you all that I hope that I was able to leave a permanent mark on this alliance and in your hearts.

I'll see ya around; never forget the things that this alliance has meant to you.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Economics Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 19.29" long.
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Goonville
  • Ruler: Arsenal 10
Re: 5 years is a long time...
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2012, 11:10:02 pm »
Well, some of you may have heard about my recent decision.
I haven't heard. Don't tell me your decision so I can live in blissful ignorance. I don't want to know.
Chillaxin since 3/23/2008

Quote from: Moth
On the contrary, I think we're being very unserious about this. If we were serious about this situation, it would have been settled in a matter of hours.
Quote from: cctmsp13
If you're good enough for Arsenal, then you're good enough for me.
Quote from: pielord47
Arsenal, have I mentioned how large my mother told me your cannon was? She said it was HUGE.

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • The Taste of Jeff Goldblum
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Unjust War Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the War of the Coalition Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • war boner is 9.5" long.
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2012, 11:54:17 pm »
I dreaded the day I would see this. To be honest, I never expected to see it.

You are one of those defining guys here. You give us our identity.

Where are you going? Are you quitting the game or finding a different alliance?

Offline Shadow Smudger

• Golden Sun
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Funktuar
  • Venus Adept
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been a Triumvir Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been a diplomat Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 11.75" long.
  • has 83 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://ian.centasm.net
  • Nation: Shadow Empire
  • Ruler: Shadow Slayer
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2012, 12:38:41 am »
He's quitting the game, travelling the world to spread the word of Cactuar. Power to you, man.

[19:44] <%AbeSimpson[RIA]> ThunderStrike: Please stop trolling
---------------------------
[18:05:16] <&Delta1212[RIA]> Congrats, you are now Shadow
[19:30] <&Delta1212[RIA]> I already know I'm too smart for my own good anyway
[23:22:43] <&Liz> yeah ShadowSlayer[RIA] isnt bad looking tbh
[13:17:52] <&Delta1212[RIA]> Xiphin' in the front seat, Lizzin' in the back seat
[13:17:57] <&Delta1212[RIA]> Gotta make your mind up
[13:18:28] <&Delta1212[RIA]> Which seat can you take

Offline Ogaden

• Spammer of Inboxes
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • I wwebsite as on the internet
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been a Triumvir Veteran of the Dave War Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 15.3" long.
  • has 490 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.abtirsi.com
  • Nation: Ogaden
  • Ruler: James Dahl
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2012, 01:59:16 am »
Aw man Leo :(
Ogaden, Spammer of Inboxes, Giver of Happy Endings, Retard Savant, Buzzkill Extraordinaire, Protector of Mexico.
:ria:

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 21.03" long.
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Jenne
  • Ruler: Jenne
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2012, 07:14:55 am »
It's posts like this that show me that I may too someday have the strength to leave this world.  Thank you Leo for giving me hope.

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Economics Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 19.29" long.
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Goonville
  • Ruler: Arsenal 10
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2012, 08:33:23 pm »
In all seriousness though, good luck out there. I think it's fair to say that you have had a major impact on the RIA and we'll miss you. Make sure you still pop in from time to time.

Was a pleasure getting to know you over the last few years and it's sad to think you'll be disappearing.
Chillaxin since 3/23/2008

Quote from: Moth
On the contrary, I think we're being very unserious about this. If we were serious about this situation, it would have been settled in a matter of hours.
Quote from: cctmsp13
If you're good enough for Arsenal, then you're good enough for me.
Quote from: pielord47
Arsenal, have I mentioned how large my mother told me your cannon was? She said it was HUGE.

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Dave War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
  • war boner is 6.76" long.
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Pterrydactyl
  • Ruler: Pterrydactyl
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2012, 10:02:15 pm »
Leo, I honestly say that you will be greatly missed.

RIA will not be the same without you, and if there was anything that could be done to keep you here, I'm sure we would gladly do it.

You leaving, will end an age, and make the RIA more than a little bit less random.

If you ever wish to return, we shall always hold a place for you.
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's stop calling it trolling
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's call it what it really is, okay?
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Art

Quote from: Leo
Some days I think Mia is totally wrong and that I am completely normal. Today is one of those days.

Quote from: Dontasemebro
I just got off the phone with my ex and I know that no females are reasonable

Quote from: Abe Simpson
Leo
I think you are the most annoying poster on this site, honestly.
You are like two llamavores with twice as many animals fucking.
Your posts make me reconsider how long I've been here.
I honestly wonder if you are actually Chris Tucker.

Offline Mia

• Non Grata
  • RIctuar
  • has 37 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Earthly Heaven
  • Ruler: Salmia
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2012, 11:19:03 pm »
Leo D:

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • The Taste of Jeff Goldblum
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Unjust War Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the War of the Coalition Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • war boner is 9.5" long.
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2012, 01:31:14 pm »
:(

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Formerly a member of Sol Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade IIDA Graduate and Cadet RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 11.47" long.
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2012, 02:19:39 pm »
Leo D:
Oh see now she cares!

No shout-out for me, I'll just take Croix's since he's my son.

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has colonized Mars! Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has colonized the Moon!
  • war boner is 14.44" long.
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
  • Nation: Edjaal
  • Ruler: Croix
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2012, 03:51:02 pm »
Leo D:
Oh see now she cares!

PAPA
Photobucket wants 400bucks a year to hotlink, lolno
[20:31:00] <@ShadowSlayer[RIA]> ALL I DO IS PLAY WITH BIG GUYS
thank you for your time

be warned that your sig is now against the rule if it mentions me

Offline Mia

• Non Grata
  • RIctuar
  • has 37 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Earthly Heaven
  • Ruler: Salmia
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2012, 05:15:02 pm »
Leo D:
Oh see now she cares!

I have a soft spot for the idiot.

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Formerly a member of Sol Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade IIDA Graduate and Cadet RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 11.47" long.
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2012, 08:09:43 pm »
I have a soft spot for the promelon.
Can I see it?

*picks up the metaphorical torch*

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2012, 12:47:28 am »
make sure to drop in from time to time dude. always good to have oldfags around.

also, leo for tri

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2012, 04:59:50 pm »
actually, I changed my mind.

we are going to make a Call of Yearning game and you are never going to get to play it.

when we make a million internet moneys off of it, we will throw a huge ass party with strippers. we will have things that lanna likes, whatever that is, and even a cardboard cutout of that kardashian chick for crazyman. everyone will be invited.

except you.

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

aithne

« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2012, 05:28:50 pm »
Leo's leaving me? And doesn't even remember to include me in his farewell speech?
*cries*

Offline Buck Turgidson

• Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the war room!
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • He'll see the big board!
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 11.13" long.
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Spank my ass and call me Judy.
  • Nation: Darwinium of Slugs
  • Ruler: GrilledSlug
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2012, 06:50:03 am »
My programming is not complete.  Finish what you started.  Resignation denied.

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Dave War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
  • war boner is 6.76" long.
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Pterrydactyl
  • Ruler: Pterrydactyl
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2012, 12:46:11 pm »
Leo D:
Oh see now she cares!

PAPA

This just looked incredibly funny with your avatar.
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's stop calling it trolling
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's call it what it really is, okay?
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Art

Quote from: Leo
Some days I think Mia is totally wrong and that I am completely normal. Today is one of those days.

Quote from: Dontasemebro
I just got off the phone with my ex and I know that no females are reasonable

Quote from: Abe Simpson
Leo
I think you are the most annoying poster on this site, honestly.
You are like two llamavores with twice as many animals fucking.
Your posts make me reconsider how long I've been here.
I honestly wonder if you are actually Chris Tucker.

Offline Buck Turgidson

• Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the war room!
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • He'll see the big board!
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 11.13" long.
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Spank my ass and call me Judy.
  • Nation: Darwinium of Slugs
  • Ruler: GrilledSlug
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2012, 07:37:15 am »
I have a doubt.

Leo resigned, but keeps popping in.  Like that time I faked my own death just to see who turned up at the funeral.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.486 seconds with 45 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317