Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Time to bomb Russia  (Read 2474 times)

Offline Buck Turgidson

• Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the war room!
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • He'll see the big board!
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 11.13" long.
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Spank my ass and call me Judy.
  • Nation: Darwinium of Slugs
  • Ruler: GrilledSlug
Time to bomb Russia
« on: March 21, 2014, 04:20:27 am »
The strategic situation is bleak. Europe is too weak and corrupt to live without Russian gas, and the Ukies don't care enough about the Crimea to bleed for it.

It looks like the only way to dislodge Russia from Crimea is to activate NATO and have Turkey blockade the Bosphorus. If nothing is done, then Ukraine could go the way of Poland in WWII, with half of the country swallowed up by Putin, and the other half by the EU. Ukraine would not be the ideal frontier for peace, but would certainly allow European and Russian aggression to be contained.

So, Crimea cannot be attacked for obvious logistical reasons, and Russia would find the Bosphorus unassailable. Now matter which way you look at it, there is deadlock.

So, unless we want to appease Russia like we did with Hitler after the Sudetenland, you have to bomb them, and since the objective is tactical, I think nukes could be avoided.

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • LEGENDARY SPACE SUPER WARRIOR!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Karma War Two Years of Random Insanity Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 13.72" long.
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Shadortha
  • Ruler: Pancaeks
Re: Time to bomb Russia
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2014, 05:25:06 am »
Not going to happen.
<%Leo[RIA]> it's better to be feared than respected
<%Leo[RIA]> especially if you lost that respect mentally raping them with spam
Yeah, fuck you.
Those kind of pictures really don't do it for me. To each their own, I suppose.
Not enough goats?
Oh look, a kenny, i have found.
He likes his tits, all firm and round.
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.
His hair is purdy, it touches the ground.

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Economics Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been a diplomat Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 19.29" long.
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Goonville
  • Ruler: Arsenal 10
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2014, 05:29:26 am »
Yes, nuke them. Nukes solve all problems.

:hurr:

Chillaxin since 3/23/2008

Quote from: Moth
On the contrary, I think we're being very unserious about this. If we were serious about this situation, it would have been settled in a matter of hours.
Quote from: cctmsp13
If you're good enough for Arsenal, then you're good enough for me.
Quote from: pielord47
Arsenal, have I mentioned how large my mother told me your cannon was? She said it was HUGE.

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • LEGENDARY SPACE SUPER WARRIOR!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Karma War Two Years of Random Insanity Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 13.72" long.
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Shadortha
  • Ruler: Pancaeks
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2014, 05:33:36 am »

Goddamn your warmongering arse!

(punpunpunpunpun)
<%Leo[RIA]> it's better to be feared than respected
<%Leo[RIA]> especially if you lost that respect mentally raping them with spam
Yeah, fuck you.
Those kind of pictures really don't do it for me. To each their own, I suppose.
Not enough goats?
Oh look, a kenny, i have found.
He likes his tits, all firm and round.
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.
His hair is purdy, it touches the ground.

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2014, 07:28:15 am »
Not going to happen.

I agree it won't but watch for each side to goad each other into making the first move... Turkey is the key to this...

They certainly solved WW2. Twice.

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Economics Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been a diplomat Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 19.29" long.
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Goonville
  • Ruler: Arsenal 10
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2014, 05:52:05 pm »
They certainly solved WW2. Twice.
God bless the fantastic and ever watchful USA for their clever and tactical strike. Twice.

Chillaxin since 3/23/2008

Quote from: Moth
On the contrary, I think we're being very unserious about this. If we were serious about this situation, it would have been settled in a matter of hours.
Quote from: cctmsp13
If you're good enough for Arsenal, then you're good enough for me.
Quote from: pielord47
Arsenal, have I mentioned how large my mother told me your cannon was? She said it was HUGE.

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Dave War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War One year of Random Insanity Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
  • war boner is 6.76" long.
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Pterrydactyl
  • Ruler: Pterrydactyl
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2014, 08:49:07 pm »
IDK Russians anti-nuke capabilities.  Would be curious to find out...
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's stop calling it trolling
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's call it what it really is, okay?
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Art

Quote from: Leo
Some days I think Mia is totally wrong and that I am completely normal. Today is one of those days.

Quote from: Dontasemebro
I just got off the phone with my ex and I know that no females are reasonable

Quote from: Abe Simpson
Leo
I think you are the most annoying poster on this site, honestly.
You are like two llamavores with twice as many animals fucking.
Your posts make me reconsider how long I've been here.
I honestly wonder if you are actually Chris Tucker.

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2014, 04:21:48 am »
I don't think it would get to that (nukes). The thing is that the Ukies will not act as US or EU proxies, so Russia has to bring the fight. If they make a move on the rest of Ukraine, I think that would do it.

So, the Ukies only need to mistreat or expel Russians in Donetsk to significantly escalate matters.

Does this scenario seem possible:

- Current sanctions don't do anything because the vast majority of Russians are poor peasants who are used to living at subsistence levels

- Ukies pass a law demanding all citizens pledge allegiance to the Ukraine Republic. Failure to do so means you cannot receive any government aid or work for the government. Your children are not allowed in public schools.

- Russia responds by taking Donetsk in support of ethnic Russian rights

- EU responds by boycotting Russian gas

- Israel responds by supporting Christian and Druze parts of Syria, placing the Hashemite port area under direct threat.

- Somehow Slovenia gets involved, but no one really knows them, so they spend the evening sitting on the hallway bench, drinking alone, and smiling. The attempt to look like they are having a good time is ridiculed by everyone, even Canada.

- Russia conducts reconnaissance flights over the rest of Ukraine, and one of their planes is shot down (actually it is a mechanical failure since the aircraft is Russian, and the AA is Ukrainian).

- Russia responds by conducting an airstrike on the AA position

- NATO is activated under a defensive mandate, and blockades the Bosporus

- Russia responds by deploying it submarine fleet.

- And then some asshole lights a match.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.188 seconds with 37 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317