Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Kaskus war  (Read 10633 times)

Offline Joland

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Rulers of the World
  • Ruler: Joland
Kaskus war
« on: November 05, 2013, 11:02:09 am »
Greetings Awesome members,

I am all for RIA, please win this war.

Thank you

Yours,
Joland

« Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 05:09:11 pm by Joland »

Offline Biff Webster

• RIAer
  • Cactuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Has been Head of Recruitment Formerly a member of Cult of Justitia Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 16.08" long.
  • has 141 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Wagglekfa
  • Ruler: Biff Webster
Posted by Hyperonic

Offline Ogaden

• Spammer of Inboxes
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • I wwebsite as on the internet
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been a Triumvir Veteran of the Dave War Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 15.3" long.
  • has 490 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.abtirsi.com
  • Nation: Ogaden
  • Ruler: James Dahl
Welcome to our boards Joland
Ogaden, Spammer of Inboxes, Giver of Happy Endings, Retard Savant, Buzzkill Extraordinaire, Protector of Mexico.
:ria:

Offline rlrcstrnthusiast

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Four years of Random Insanity Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Was elected to be Captain Planet Has colonized the Moon! Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 21.55" long.
  • has 263 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Dilbobagginese
  • Ruler: rlrcstrnthusiast
Can I join your alliance?

You can fill out an application if you'd like, but you'd probably want to cancel being in GOONS first. Learn what all to do here: http://rialliance.net/index.php?topic=35417.0

Also, why send a message on CN and then post the same message here?

Give a black man a dumbbell, and he'll find a way to work out every muscle with it.

Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth P67 B3. Power Supply: Antec 80+ rated 750 Watt. Processor: Intel CoreI7 2600K @ 3.4GHz.  RAM: 16 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR3 Mem @1600 MHz. Graphics: Gigabyte GTX 560 Ti graphics.

Offline Joland

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
Kaskus war strategists usually follow these rules:

- they do all of their attacks starting 20 minutes before the update and 5 minutes after the 00:00 AM update
- they coordinate attacks on each nation, through their facebook group
- THEY FOCUS THEIR FORCES ON THE WEAKEST MEMBERS AND ON GOVERNMENT NATIONS / LEADERS
of the alliances that they attack

The 90 days I was member of Kaskus
were the worst days ever, all they do is hate on everyone else,
especially Shangri La and RIA :(
« Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 05:03:04 pm by Joland »

Offline Joland

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
Unknown Smurf is the one who assigns the targetted nations that he wants to be hit.

One of their main strategies is to attack the leaders of Shangri La and RIA
in order to put them into Bill-lock
« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 07:04:42 am by Joland »

Offline Joland

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
Once I left Kaskus, Kaskus nations attacked me  behind my back
« Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 05:03:36 pm by Joland »

Offline Joland

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
You decide how I can be most useful.

Thank you

:mia:
« Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 05:03:54 pm by Joland »

Offline Joland

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile

Thank you guys.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 05:04:13 pm by Joland »

Offline undiscoveredbum

• Ain't gonna eat no dead man tater
  • RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
  • Awards Formerly a member of PotD Alliance Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 17.65" long.
  • has 241 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Bumfunk
  • Ruler: UndiscoveredBum
some things that come to mind here...

1.It's pretty hard to believe that they're just hating on us all the time like some pack of high school girls or something. You mention RIA specifically there.

2.Their war strat seems pretty straight forward. I guess we'll have our work cut out for us because we're all a bunch of lazy tards.

3. lol, bill-lock

4. You say you left, and that they just attacked you? Something went down and you're not telling us.

http://i.imgur.com/MI08q53.pngNever argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline Joland

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
I left because I could not stand anymore the bulying, the hating
and the personal OOC attacks.
Only because I was not part of their mafia "family"

For many days, Kaskus members have been stalking me,
harassing me and insulting constantly.

They make me really want to quit CN forever, seeing that such toxic oxying behaviour
and violent personal OOC attacks are allowed here in CN world,
and most of the time, what really matters is only how cool they can act,
how well they can lie

Because this is what Kaskus do all day long... there is no trace of honour
or honesty in them: look how they gang up 3 big nations to hit me
only because I got tired of all their hate and oxying and left from Kaskus,

« Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 05:05:00 pm by Joland »

Offline Unknown Smurf

• Kaskus
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
  • Nation: 3 Headed Elephants
  • Ruler: Unknown Smurf
1.It's pretty hard to believe that they're just hating on us all the time like some pack of high school girls or something. You mention RIA specifically there.

RIA has never been mentioned on our FB group until y'all declared on us.

4. You say you left, and that they just attacked you? Something went down and you're not telling us.

I will allow Joland to give his version of the explaination. If you want, you can check out his rejected apps to GOONS/NG/Kashmir.

I will then give you ours.

Offline Unknown Smurf

• Kaskus
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
  • Nation: 3 Headed Elephants
  • Ruler: Unknown Smurf
I left because I could not stand anymore the bulying, the hating
and the personal OOC attacks.
Only because I was not part of their mafia "family"

These guys in Kaskus are hateful and evil beyond human levels.

For the last 10 days, they have been stalking me,
harassing me and insulting constantly.

They make me really want to quit CN forever, seeing that such toxic oxying behaviour
and violent personal OOC attacks are allowed here in CN world,
and most of the time, what really matters is only how cool they can act,
how well they can lie,
and how many hours they spend on IRC lying to other guys from other alliances.

Because this is what Kaskus do all day long... there is no trace of honour
or honesty in them: look how they gang up 3 big nations to hit me
only because I got tired of all their hate and oxying and left from Kaskus,

and they found out that I am exposing all their war plans

Please show me one message or post where any Kaskus member has insulted or harassed you and I will give you peace.

The only "OOC attack" was when George just told you where you lived; and I know that sounds wrong but that was in response to you insulting his family, and harassing him, and causing issues AT HIS JOB because he attacked you in-game. He only showed you that it was a two way street on the internet and you shouldn't attack him OOC.

I fully support his course of action. It was retaliatory not initiated by him. Obviously, I cannot say the same about yours.

Also for the record I don't know anyone in Kaskus in RL.

P.S. Messages like this do not make me pity you after what you did (sent today btw, just a few hours ago, smh):

Greetings great CN colleague! Do you have finally some reasonable offer for me, in order for me to stop nuking everyday three of your nations? Because I never had any offer from you. You see things clearly. In such moment of clarity maybe you make for the first time some reasonable WIN WIN offer for both Kaskus and me.
I see you made peace with Ben Izar and also with Lord Caparo. Greetings to you sir Rish

EDIT: I guess I gave my side of the story earlier then I intended... so I might as well finish it:

1) Joland and myself spied on NSO in-game
2) I paid reps to NSO, Joland went into peace mode. Refused to pay reps.
3) Joland left peace mode after I arranged for reps to be paid on his behalf.
4) Joland was attacked by Lord Bitburg (who left the AA to do so)
5) I posted that the AA Lord Bitburg switched to was protected by Kaskus and we supported him.
6) Joland attacks Lord Bitburgs family, including his son and daughters based on facebook images he was able to find.
7) We place Joland on a ZI list.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 06:46:15 pm by Unknown Smurf »

Offline Ogaden

• Spammer of Inboxes
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been a Triumvir Veteran of the Dave War Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • has 490 llamas
    • View Profile
Biodad returns!
Ogaden, Spammer of Inboxes, Giver of Happy Endings, Retard Savant, Buzzkill Extraordinaire, Protector of Mexico.

Offline undiscoveredbum

• Ain't gonna eat no dead man tater
  • RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
  • Awards Formerly a member of PotD Alliance Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 17.65" long.
  • has 241 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Bumfunk
  • Ruler: UndiscoveredBum
well shit. targeting the guy's kids is pretty fucked.
http://i.imgur.com/MI08q53.pngNever argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline Joland

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
I fully support his course of action. It was retaliatory

it was Unknown Smurf, I have even screenshots with him
asking me to spy on NSO and to give him the results of the spy operations.

Unknown Smurf lies and twists things completely to an extent never seen before.

3) Another lie from master liar Unknown Smurf.

I left peace mode because I had taxes collected at the same level as bills,
so I was not making profit every day.

4) Lord Bitburg is Kaskus. So I was attacked by Kaskus.

5) It was not a real switch. It was just the type of BS that Kaskus usually does: lies,
cheating, trahison, etc

6) That is a total lie and has nothing true in it.
I have no idea who is his family and I never cared.

Unknown Smurf makes up these things on the spot, to get pity and people to forget about
what they do.

I never ever targetted nobody OOC - this is only what Kaskus did.

These guys from Kaskus are professional liars
« Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 05:06:44 pm by Joland »

Offline Joland

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
Unknown Smurf high debit of absolute lies is truely very sad.

Unknown Smurf : "And then he went and targetted my family and my kids and put a gun to their heads.
OMG this guy is so sick, this is why I have to stalk him everywhere, and divert everyone's attention
from the fact that we Kaskus have been b u l y i n g him and harassing him actually for more than 2 weeks now
everyday, attacked him, told him insults on regular basis,
but as long as everyone believes us without never checking anything, yes,
we can continue to say this BS story of how Joland went to the workplace of our leader,
and kidnapped her little daughters,
and threatened them blablablablabla"

Unknown Smurf has no shame, he is down to say anything that would make someone else feel pity for him

Offline Joland

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
Ok this is how Kaskus (green) is how they "conduct" their politics: only threats, insults, personal OOC attacks,
more insults, etc, while I am civilised but just tired of their constant harassing me:

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • war boner is 2.87" long.
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mostly
  • Ruler: MrCynic
This is awesome.  NOW DANCE!
Quote from: Crunka
I like cats too. Let's exchange recipes.
Quote from: Flask
SPITE THE ROCK!
Quote from: Elijah S Konderwink
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline Ogaden

• Spammer of Inboxes
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 490 llamas
    • View Profile
Clearly this can only be resolved through mud wrestling

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.229 seconds with 48 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317