Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Hello~ New here!  (Read 2664 times)

Offline Pachirisu

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • war boner is 14.5" long.
  • has 10 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Pachirisu
  • Ruler: Pachirisu
Hello~ New here!
« on: February 18, 2012, 01:36:15 am »
Hello guys~

I first joined CN about 1600+ days ago and found myself in a little green neutral alliance called Global United Nations (GUN). I had a great time there; starting and running a mentoring program along with tech programs. We were a tech farm than to other alliance till neutrality start to became a bitch  :smug: and I left GUN to join Andromeda.

It was short lived as Andromeda dissolved soon after and I started a new alliance with my friends called o7 alliance. Sparta took us under their wings and the monster known as inactivity soon take over and we were absorbed into Sparta. In Sparta, I became a bank nation and was basically giving out aids on a regular basis. It was pretty cool till I got recruited over to SOS Brigade.

Drama aboard! It was pretty interesting and I stuck out at SOS for a period of time before leaving with Myrrh~ to form NBA and after NBA was dissolved, I went into peace mode and took a leave of absence from CN before coming back and joining RIA :)

In short, my previous alliances were
Global United Nations
Andromeda
07 Alliance
Sparta
SOS Brigade
Nice Boat Alliance
Random Insanity Alliance now!

:rainbowsheep:

Offline Pachirisu

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • has 10 llamas
    • View Profile
Re: Hello~ New here!
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2012, 01:38:42 am »
oh! I would also like to contribute to the alliance by dedicating 2 slots of mine for aids funding!

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Four years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 19.29" long.
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Goonville
  • Ruler: Arsenal 10
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2012, 03:02:44 am »
Andromeda. Heh, I went rogue on you guys way back when and forced you to disband (not really, but I like to pretend I am powerful).
Chillaxin since 3/23/2008

Quote from: Moth
On the contrary, I think we're being very unserious about this. If we were serious about this situation, it would have been settled in a matter of hours.
Quote from: cctmsp13
If you're good enough for Arsenal, then you're good enough for me.
Quote from: pielord47
Arsenal, have I mentioned how large my mother told me your cannon was? She said it was HUGE.

Offline Mogar

• >Your Ad Here<
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • RIctuar
  • I am Mogar you see?
  • Awards Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Dave War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Recruitment
  • war boner is 21.79" long.
  • has 173 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mogatopia
  • Ruler: Mogar
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2012, 02:56:57 pm »
where did the rest of NBA go?
[20:36:10] <@Jenne> I expect you to go full retard.  I'd talking to those who I have a reasonable expectation of following orders
Spoiler for Hiden:

]00 45 51[ <%Croix> look at me motherfucker im on a motherfucking boar
]00 46 05[ * Quits: %Xiphosis[GOD] (~XiphosisG@coldfront-5B5347D7.cust.wildblue.net) (Quit: Croix made me do it)
]00 46 05[ <%Lanna> XD
]00 46 19[ <%Mogar> Croix killed xiphosis more at 11
]00 46 43[ <%Croix> I just won cybernations

Offline Pachirisu

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • has 10 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2012, 09:24:01 pm »
Andromeda. Heh, I went rogue on you guys way back when and forced you to disband (not really, but I like to pretend I am powerful).

Heh.. we weren't that well liked at all due to Ephrahim Gray back than. You're not the only one who wanted to rogue us back than lol

Offline Pachirisu

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • has 10 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2012, 09:24:42 pm »
where did the rest of NBA go?

Some went back to SOS and i'm not sure about the rest :(

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.121 seconds with 35 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317