Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Qaddafi Pleaded Like A Bitch  (Read 1749 times)

Offline Holy Ruler

• Cactuar
  • Awards RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex One year of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has donated money for the RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 12" long.
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: New Quds
  • Ruler: Holy Ruler
Qaddafi Pleaded Like A Bitch
« on: October 20, 2011, 02:53:54 pm »
Wounded, weakened and covered in blood and dirt, the bedraggled fallen dictator was hauled from a truck to meet his unceremonious end.
In front of a baying mob and amid gun-waving chaotic scenes, Muammar Gaddafi, the former Libyan leader, begged the revolutionary soldiers for his life.
Becoming increasingly desperate, he asked one rebel fighter: 'What did I ever do to you?'
But his pleas fell on deaf ears.
The deposed despot was thrown onto another truck and taken away - to be mercilessly shot to death.
His spilt blood heralded the end of a terrible 42-year epoch in Libyan history.

The body was then taken to the nearby city of Misrata, which Gaddafi's forces were besieged for months in one of the bloodiest fronts of the civil war.
Al-Arabiya TV showed footage of Gaddafi's bloodied body carried on the top of a vehicle surrounded by a large crowd chanting: 'The blood of the martyrs will not go in vain.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2051361/Gaddafi-dead-Picture-Libya-dictator-captured-killed-Sirte.html#ixzz1bLxWA4QV

Oh how I love Misratans and how they totally revenged against Bani Walid and Sirte for besieging them for more than 2 months and destroying their city.

This is how every Tyrant will end, bloody or not.

Offline Ogaden

• Spammer of Inboxes
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • I wwebsite as on the internet
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been a Triumvir Veteran of the Dave War Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Economics One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 15.3" long.
  • has 490 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.abtirsi.com
  • Nation: Ogaden
  • Ruler: James Dahl
Re: Qaddafi Pleaded Like A Bitch
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2011, 03:10:10 pm »
I don't think they even killed him, he died of his wounds on the way to Misrata
Ogaden, Spammer of Inboxes, Giver of Happy Endings, Retard Savant, Buzzkill Extraordinaire, Protector of Mexico.
:ria:

Offline Bluestrike

• Retired Waffle Commissar
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Cactuar Supreme
  • Awards RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has donated money for the RIA Has been a Foreign Affairs director Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been a diplomat One year of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 5.3" long.
  • has 20 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Wikipedia
  • Ruler: Bluestrike
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2011, 04:34:00 pm »

Take a wild guess at who caused the wounds.
:cactuar: :rainbowsheep:

Offline Ogaden

• Spammer of Inboxes
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been a Triumvir Veteran of the Dave War Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Economics One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • has 490 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2011, 04:59:58 pm »

Take a wild guess at who caused the wounds.

Yeah pretty much, but still they tried to take him alive
Ogaden, Spammer of Inboxes, Giver of Happy Endings, Retard Savant, Buzzkill Extraordinaire, Protector of Mexico.

Offline Agent Lemon

• Troll Legend
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Funktuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 11.31" long.
  • has 149 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Citrus Empire
  • Ruler: Agent Lemon
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2011, 05:14:52 pm »
Will the new leader be any better?

Offline Ogaden

• Spammer of Inboxes
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 490 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2011, 05:23:18 pm »
Will the new leader be any better?

I doubt he will have his fashion sense

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • The Taste of Jeff Goldblum
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Karma War Four years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Illuminati War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 9.5" long.
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2011, 09:16:09 pm »
Gaddafi begged for his life and he was basically murdered in cold blood. It's fucking awful honestly. There is nothing heroic about his death. It doesn't even signify the beginning of a better life for the Libyans.

I'm calling it right now: They will create a strong Democratic led government that will soon fall to another dictator who will be allowed to take over by the people.

For those who are wondering, that golden gun is Gaddafi's gun.

Offline Ogaden

• Spammer of Inboxes
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 490 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2011, 12:25:06 pm »
Gaddafi was an actual Bond villain.

I can't say I'm sorry to see him dead.

Offline Holy Ruler

• Cactuar
  • Awards RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex One year of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has donated money for the RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 12" long.
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2011, 01:19:10 pm »
Abe please don't kill my celebratory mood.
And Ogaden why take him to Misratah when Surt has a hospital?
They are using him as a photo opportunity and pose behind his body.
I hope he burns in Hell.

C-zom

« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2011, 09:13:41 pm »
Another brilliant leader lost to the capitalistic boots of the federal reserve

R.I.P mickey rourke

http://www.cbsnews.com/i/tim/2011/10/20/muammar_qaddafi_129722304_fullwidth_620x350.jpg
Qaddafi Pleaded Like A Bitch

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Karma War Four years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Illuminati War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2011, 01:36:42 pm »

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2011, 01:40:07 pm »
By the way, in case any of you are wondering who the next Dictator target will be, allow me to introduce you to Meles Zenawi.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meles_Zenawi

I always wanted a theocracy in Ethiopia! Who's excited? I'm excited.

Remember this post when we start bombing brown people again.

Offline Ogaden

• Spammer of Inboxes
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 490 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2011, 02:07:25 pm »
Meles Zenawi is probably not going anywhere very soon, the opposition in Ethiopia is all disorganized tribal militias and shit, and none of them will work with each other.  The political opposition is all either in prison or has agreed to take his money and sit in his big governing coalition and rubber stamp his shit :P

Offline Agent Lemon

• Troll Legend
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Funktuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 11.31" long.
  • has 149 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Citrus Empire
  • Ruler: Agent Lemon
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2011, 02:20:59 pm »
I heard Uganda was next?

Offline Buck Turgidson

• Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the war room!
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • He'll see the big board!
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 11.13" long.
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Spank my ass and call me Judy.
  • Nation: Darwinium of Slugs
  • Ruler: GrilledSlug
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2011, 02:54:19 pm »
Nailing Saddam was the only real cause for invading Iraq, and assholes like Ghaddafi are a casus belli for any democracy. 

BTW he got 2 bullets - one in the arm, and one through the head.  Unfortunately I was not involved in this incident.

Offline Bionic Redhead

• Baby Cactus
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Bionicus
  • Ruler: Bionic Redhead
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2011, 03:07:53 pm »

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2011, 03:41:25 pm »
You make your bed, you sleep in it.

Offline Holy Ruler

• Cactuar
  • war boner is 12" long.
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2011, 09:34:16 am »
Nailing Saddam was the only real cause for invading Iraq, and assholes like Ghaddafi are a casus belli for any democracy. 

BTW he got 2 oxets - one in the arm, and one through the head.  Unfortunately I was not involved in this incident.
This

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • LEGENDARY SPACE SUPER WARRIOR!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Karma War Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 13.72" long.
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Shadortha
  • Ruler: Pancaeks
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2011, 01:01:02 am »
Actually, in essence the libyans have shoved a giant cactus dildo up their own asses by nuking daffy. They're fucked, at least for the next 50 years or so...

Assuming the next leader decides to tear down and start over that is...
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 01:31:33 pm by Gangs »
<%Leo[RIA]> it's better to be feared than respected
<%Leo[RIA]> especially if you lost that respect mentally raping them with spam
Yeah, fuck you.
Those kind of pictures really don't do it for me. To each their own, I suppose.
Not enough goats?
Oh look, a kenny, i have found.
He likes his tits, all firm and round.
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.
His hair is purdy, it touches the ground.

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2011, 11:03:04 am »
They'll just have to shoot the next guy too.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.43 seconds with 46 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317