Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Hello!!!?/Bonjour!!!/مرحبا!!!  (Read 1569 times)

Offline LordShaiyan

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 5.68" long.
  • has 102 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: BritishEmpire
  • Ruler: LordShaiyan
Hello!!!?/Bonjour!!!/مرحبا!!!
« on: April 18, 2010, 04:16:40 am »
Hello all. I'm new here. Hope that I will have a good time here. Thanks to RIa for the joining aid  ;D (this one was really necessary!!!).

So I live in the UK but now I'm in Bangladesh.So Basically Bangladesh is a third world country (most of you might not even heard the name of this country, do a search on google!: D) without modern technology. The Internet reaches barely 25 kilobyte per second which is very fast in Bangladesh! ! ! :D rolling blackouts (load shedding) is a part of life. You will not get electricity for 12 hours daily:( But after all it is the motherland and I shouldn't have said that but despite the difficulties here, the people of Bangladesh is always very friendly and we have natural resources as well. Cox's Bazaar, the longest sea beach in the world (155 km long) and Sunderbans is the largest of mangrove forest (6000 km) which falls on India as well.

Peace, blessings and Goodluck!

------------------------------------------
Bonjour tous. I'm nouveau ici. Espérez que je profiterai d'un agréable moment ici. Grâce à RIa de l'aide de jointure ! ! :D (celui-là était vraiment nécessaire ! !). Ainsi je vis au R-U mais à l'm actuellement dans Bangladesh.So fondamentalement Bangladesh est un pays du tiers monde (la plupart d'entre vous ne pourrait pas même entendu le nom de ce pays, le rechercher sur google ! ! : D) sans la technologie moderne. Cet Internet atteint à peine le kilo-octet 25 par seconde qui est très rapidement au Bangladesh ! ! ! : D roulant ici des pannes d'électricité (délestage) est une partie de la vie. Vous n'obtiendrez pas l'électricité pendant 12 heures journalière : ( Mais, après que tout il soit la ma mère patrie et I shouldn' ; t ont indiqué cela mais en dépit des difficultés ici, le peuple du Bangladesh est toujours très amical et nous avons les ressources naturelles Cox'; le bazar de s est la plus longue plage de mer dans le monde (155 kilomètres de long) et Sunderbans est la plus grande pièce de forêt de palétuvier (6.000 kilomètres) dont des chutes sur l'Inde aussi bien. Paix, bénédictions et Goodluck ! ! !
------------------------------------------

مرحبا all.I 'م here.Hope الجديدة التي سوف يكون لها here.Thanks الوقت المناسب لريا للمساعدات الانضمام! ؛ د (أي واحد كان من الضروري حقا!).

لذلك أنا أعيش في المملكة المتحدة ولكن أنا حاليا في Bangladesh.So أساسا بنغلاديش بلد من بلدان العالم الثالث (معظمكم قد لا يسمع باسم هذا البلد ، والبحث على جوجل! : دال) مع أي technology.This الحديثة الانترنت لا يكاد يبلغ 25 كيلوبايت في الثانية الواحدة وهو سريع جدا في بنغلاديش! : انقطاع التيار الكهربائي مد المتداول هنا (تحميل سفك) هو جزء من life.You لن تحصل على الكهرباء لمدة 12 ساعة كل يوم : (
ولكن ، بعد كل ما هو الوطن بلدي وأنا لا ينبغي أن يكون قال ذلك ولكن على الرغم من المصاعب هنا ، وشعب بنغلاديش لا تزال ودية للغاية ويجب علينا بازار resources.Cox الطبيعية 'ق هو أطول شاطئ البحر في العالم (155 كيلو مترا طويل) وساندربانس هي أكبر غابة المنغروف (6،000 كيلومتر) جزء منها يقع على الهند أيضا.

السلام عليكم وجودلاك!!
-----------------------------------------
Note that there are lots of mistakes in translation.Don't start laughing out loud after reading the translations!!! ;D

Notez qu'il existe beaucoup d'erreurs dans translation.Don 't se mettre à rire à haute voix, après avoir lu les traductions!

لاحظ أن هناك الكثير من الاخطاء في translation.Don 'ر بدء يضحك بصوت عال بعد قراءة ترجمة!

People do not plan to fail,they fail to plan :)

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.46" long.
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Storm Heaven
  • Ruler: Thunder Strike
Re: Hello!!!?/Bonjour!!!/مرحبا!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2010, 04:22:49 am »
I know Bangladesh, we keep beating you guys in cricket.

Also Hi.

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • LEGENDARY SPACE SUPER WARRIOR!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Karma War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 13.72" long.
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Shadortha
  • Ruler: Pancaeks
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2010, 06:25:25 am »
Hey TS, guess what, WE keep beating YOU in cricket too, but we do that to a lot of people :smug:
I like NZers though, they have nice fights with the ozzys.

@Shaiyan, if you're a bangladeshi, then you should understand the following:
Tumi ki shotti bangladesh theke? Kono din kolkata eshe cho?
<%Leo[RIA]> it's better to be feared than respected
<%Leo[RIA]> especially if you lost that respect mentally raping them with spam
Yeah, fuck you.
Those kind of pictures really don't do it for me. To each their own, I suppose.
Not enough goats?
Oh look, a kenny, i have found.
He likes his tits, all firm and round.
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.
His hair is purdy, it touches the ground.

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.46" long.
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Storm Heaven
  • Ruler: Thunder Strike
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2010, 03:23:18 am »
Hey TS, guess what, WE keep beating YOU in cricket too, but we do that to a lot of people :smug:

You don't beat us as often as you should considering you have like a zillion more people than us.

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Karma War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2010, 05:38:49 am »

You don't beat us as often as you should considering you have like a zillion more people than us.
>_>
Yeah, fuck you.
Not enough goats?
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.

Offline LordShaiyan

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • has 102 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2010, 06:10:03 am »
Yeah i know,Bangladeshi cricket sucks!!! :(
At least England is a bit better.I don't like Bangladesh very much, though it is my motherland.I wish i could return to my house back in London but I'm stuck here because of this volcanic ash coming up from Iceland :(

@ gangs
Ha ami Bangladeshi kintu England thaki(Akhon Bangladesh e asi).Na bhai ami konodin kolkata jai nai.Apni ki kolkata te thaken???

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2010, 10:31:22 am »
Strange coincidence, ami o UK te thaktam, ami bangali kintu ami kolkatate thaki na, however, amar ancestral bari kolkatate ache.
Yeah, fuck you.
Not enough goats?
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.

Offline LordShaiyan

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • has 102 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2010, 12:25:03 am »
Hmmm....right

Offline Saint_Ong

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2010, 02:43:09 am »
Welcome. Looks like we have another folk nearby. It is getting a bit too boring to only see TS and gangs in IRC.  :)

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2010, 05:11:06 am »
Lemme know if you ever decide to come to India Shaiyan, ill show you around.
Yeah, fuck you.
Not enough goats?
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.

Offline LordShaiyan

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • has 102 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2010, 05:20:14 am »
Yo thanks gangs.
By the way,That IRC thing is pretty cool!!

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.165 seconds with 36 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317