Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Pft. Funimation dub. Ocean dub. How about that Blue Water dub?  (Read 5201 times)

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • The Taste of Jeff Goldblum
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 9.5" long.
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
Pft. Funimation dub. Ocean dub. How about that Blue Water dub?
« on: February 20, 2016, 07:57:29 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVrVTinOsBw" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVrVTinOsBw</a>
« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 09:03:24 pm by JeffGoldblum64 »

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
Re: Pft. The Ocean Dub of Dragon Ball Z. How about that Blue Water dub
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2016, 08:21:36 pm »
Okay you have to click that video

Blue Water does actually have relation to the Ocean Group. It's their lower budget sister studio!

You are probably way more familiar with their DB and GT work though. For example, they made the original English version of the GT Intro. (Using the phrase "original" loosely here)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0Es8NVRFhQ" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0Es8NVRFhQ</a>

Original intro song was some romance by a Japanese group called Dan Dan. They kept the instrumentals and just put together some lyrics. I actually do like this intro and the DB intro up above.

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
Re: Pft. Funimation dub. Ocean dub. How about that Blue Water dub?
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2016, 03:06:24 am »
Okay, you know, let me start this topic over. There is a much cooler way to do this topic. There's something interesting to talk about here. A lot of things. So, fuck it, the direction we are heading is towards the question of "why the fuck did I make this topic" and we are making every stop along the way that I think is something interesting and not talked about often.

I am going to try to minimize the amount of Youtube stops we make because it can get excessive, but do realize that every video that I post from this point forward is mandatory viewing for this topic. In other words, if you don't have time to hear or watch something, read this topic later.

And if you are a Dragon Ball fan that thinks his grimore is beefy enough, I accept that challenge.

Let's just start from the beginning and in the beginning there was one voice for Goku and in Japan they only need one Goku and her name is Masako Nozawa.

She is still Goku. She says she is equal to Goku. I'm not even kidding, she said that, and I don't know if she just means "yo, when you see Masako Nozawa, you just think Goku, because that be me" because she voiced Goku no matter what. Kid Goku, Adult Goku, Funny Goku, Angry Goku, she did all the Gokus. If Goku was talking, it was her voice.

It's also possible she is saying she is literally equal to Goku because she is actually also the best.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WMGfkdgqf4" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WMGfkdgqf4</a>

Do you feel the hairs on your neck stand up? The chill running down your spine?

Akira Toriyama, the creator of Dragon Ball, set up the auditions for his characters in a way that the only information available to him was the actor's voice and his own imagination of the character. Whether or not, she would have had some difficulty keeping the job without Akira's influence, I'm not too aware of. I've heard it's possible her being a woman might have caused folks to be uneasy, however, I do know that was immediately dispelled the moment they'd hear her voice.

She seems pretty funny and witty, too. There is a video where she actually goes to one of those anime convention things and someone asks her to, you know, yell "Kamehameha". She didn't really need the translator because "Kamehameha" doesn't sound different language in any language ever. But, she says she can't do it unless she is angry than immediately goes into some long quote then ends it with this very meek verbalization of the word "Kamehameha". All this is in Japanese of course.

Then she then laughs because CRANKED and she knew damn well what the people wanted and they wanted Goku so she brought Goku out, started gathering Ki in her hands, and gave a "KAMEHAMEHA!" that totally fucking delivered. (Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiUCOhAElyg)

She's 79 and being Goku and doing Dragon Ball was this thing she did in her 50s before it's popularity in the rest of the world started to climb and she needed to record new stuff.

"As long as the Earth exists, I want to keep doing Dragon Ball with Goku." - Masako Nozawa

« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 03:08:47 am by JeffGoldblum64 »

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • LEGENDARY SPACE SUPER WARRIOR!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Karma War Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been a diplomat Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 13.72" long.
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Shadortha
  • Ruler: Pancaeks
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2016, 03:19:21 am »
Its funny how he keeps talking to himself...
Kenny's like chumbucket from mad max the game.
<%Leo[RIA]> it's better to be feared than respected
<%Leo[RIA]> especially if you lost that respect mentally raping them with spam
Yeah, fuck you.
Those kind of pictures really don't do it for me. To each their own, I suppose.
Not enough goats?
Oh look, a kenny, i have found.
He likes his tits, all firm and round.
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.
His hair is purdy, it touches the ground.

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2016, 03:27:30 pm »
It's weird I swear someone posted in this topic but I can't see their posts

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Karma War Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been a diplomat Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2016, 03:31:09 pm »
It's weird I swear someone posted in this topic but I can't see their posts
I hurt your feelings didn't i?
Im sorry...want me to write you another limerick?
Yeah, fuck you.
Not enough goats?
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.

Offline dester55

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Overlooked member of the RIA
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Five years of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat IIDA Graduate and Cadet Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 18.67" long.
  • has 189 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: kamicassis
  • Ruler: dester55
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2016, 04:46:01 pm »
https://youtu.be/9-DVmgRb0v0

no fucking idea how to insert embedded vids anymore

When everyone rage quits I start taking my clothes off.

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2016, 06:17:09 pm »
Big Green dub. Named that because it's literally what they refer to piccolo sometimes. Hence, the teamfourstar reference to Big Green.

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2016, 11:47:17 pm »
LEGENDARY SPACE SUPER WARRIOR!
Thats what im calling myself now...
Yeah, fuck you.
Not enough goats?
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2016, 07:31:56 pm »
Part 2 - Dragon Ball in the Eighties

Let's go ahead and chew into the very first English dub of Dragon Ball. To do that we have to turn the clock back a couple years. No, not 2010. Not, 2001. Not 1995.

1989? Stop right there. That's right. English-American Dragon Ball had it's first appearance in 1989.

Most people are not aware of the original English dub of Dragon Ball in the eighties. It happened. Say hello to the "Harmony Gold" dub of Dragon Ball.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuHo3hz0mG0" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuHo3hz0mG0</a>

Featuring a translated version of the original Japanese intro, the original music, and a higher level of access to the original video and audio tracks than the much more well known FUNimation/Ocean Dubs, the Harmony Gold dub of Dragon Ball was the first English dubbing of Dragon Ball and barely much of it exists anymore.

What is known, is that at least 5 proper episodes of the show were dubbed with the intention of airing in two television stations in Detroit. This apparently happened until Episode 2 of the show. Episode 2 featured the Bulma shower scene (who is named Lena in the Harmony Gold dub) and Harmony Gold made no attempt to censor anything in this scene and thus the series lasted literally two episodes due to locals calling and complaining about the filth that was being broadcast on Detroit TV.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeOnRAPjuPM" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeOnRAPjuPM</a>

Harmony Gold also had the disadvantage of being a pioneer in coming up with English-friendly names for the characters.

The Harmony Gold Cast

Zero

Lena

Bongo

Master Roshi

Whiskers the Wonder Cat

However, the most well known feature they produced was a very drastic cutting of the first and third Dragon Ball movies together into a 1-hour special. There were just no rules whatsoever with this. However, it did also feature heavier censorship than before and things like "blood rubies" was changed to "earth rubies".

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rG26nxekmWk" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rG26nxekmWk</a>

Harmony Gold was not new to dubbing, and actually dubbed and brought Robotech to America. However, they also had the problem of trying to figure out who the hell in America would watch Dragon Ball and their marketing seemed to miss the step of trying to even understand the source material. Harmony Gold, being only a shell of the folks that brought America Robotech, saw a cartoon and thus it's marketing and dubbing was done with a demographic of "ages 8 and under" in mind.

After completely failing in the United States in every way imaginable, someone took the materials from Harmony Gold and brought them to Latin America. The assumption is that by "materials" we mean "VHS" and were probably editing the Spanish dub onto the original Harmony Gold tapes.

Without the access to the original audio tracks or anything really, they were forced to lose all the original audio that had English dialog and just rerecorded Spanish audio onto the episodes and use whatever music they could come up with. The only exception is the intro which is still in English.

Oh and they changed the name of the show to "Zero y el Dragon Magico". Which means "Zero and the Magical Dragon."

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpLBmD7OOxE" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpLBmD7OOxE</a>

ZERO AND THE MAGICAL DRAGON

FEATURING THE CAST OF

ZERO

BULMA

CACHITO

MAESTRO ROSHI

With the Harmony Gold Spanish dub and the remnants of the English dub, together you can recreate the ultimate Harmony Gold dub experience. It's like finding a Little Caesar's in a K-Mart.

We don't know what event lead to Harmony Gold finally taking a hint and knocking it off, but I sorta imagine it was a brick thrown through their window and everyone looking at each other and saying "We should just quietly embezzle money and not actually release anything."

So, what are the chances of ever catching this on DVD? Slim to none. With FUNimation holding the rights to Dragon Ball in America and nearly all original footage and materials lost, and Harmony Gold too busy releasing films about Big Foot in 2014

Yeah that's happening. Harmony Gold still exists and this is their catalog

http://www.harmonygold.com/catalog/

This really is like finding a Little Caesar's in a K-Mart.

I keep thinking about food. I'm starting to feel like Zero. I mean, Goku.

Guess I'll have to sink my teeth into this in Part 3

Next Time, Part 3 - The BLT Dub of Dragon Ball
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 07:47:00 pm by JeffGoldblum64 »

Offline ZPO4O

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 1" long.
  • has 9 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2016, 11:35:04 pm »
Zpilot21: if i get a call from you, im gonna murder your dog
Zpilot21: >_>
Moth: Zeep, no!
---
Zeep: you hate my dog so much, you hate it into non-existance!
Moth: :D
---
Zpilot21: im sorry!
Moth: That's intolerable! You're being put on the RIA's perma-ZI list!
Zpilot21: ;_;
---
Quote from: Leo
okay?
---
***This spot is my tribute to Flask***
**Dont tell him he has a tribute from me though**

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 29, 2016, 05:08:51 pm »
I'd rather watch that than Big Green

Offline ZPO4O

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 1" long.
  • has 9 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 29, 2016, 08:07:33 pm »
Kenny would rather watch the malaysian DBZ?

This is a good time, I was thinking that after I beat this monkey! Me and kenny can watch some Malaysian DBZ.
Zpilot21: if i get a call from you, im gonna murder your dog
Zpilot21: >_>
Moth: Zeep, no!
---
Zeep: you hate my dog so much, you hate it into non-existance!
Moth: :D
---
Zpilot21: im sorry!
Moth: That's intolerable! You're being put on the RIA's perma-ZI list!
Zpilot21: ;_;
---
Quote from: Leo
okay?
---
***This spot is my tribute to Flask***
**Dont tell him he has a tribute from me though**

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2016, 08:54:45 am »
Re...dubbing the Malaysian dub as the dub that says black people

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2016, 12:10:46 am »

Your wish has been granted.

Part 3 - The BLT Dub

The year is 1995. And we gotta find those Dragon Balls.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqcdFywCRks" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqcdFywCRks</a>

The BLT Cast Included

Goku

Bulma

Krillin

Yup. Now we are really starting to resemble what we are all familiar with. Goku is actually Goku, and Krillin is actually Krillin.

This is American's first real glimpse at Dragon Ball on it's television networks. Before, we learned that Dragon Ball made it two episodes before being cancelled when those Harmony Gold people were running the show. And it was only shown in Detroit on one station. This actually made it coast to coast on a couple networks. When Saturday morning cartoons were still a thing, Dragon Ball was on UPN affiliates with a 6:30AM time slot after Sailor Moon.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kEOXQwigw4" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kEOXQwigw4</a>

FUNimation's involvement begins here. They first acquired the rights to Dragon Ball in 1995. However, FUNimation was a very small company at this time and outsourced pretty much all of it's work including the distribution. They pretty much just owned the rights and would go to dubbing companies and distributors selling their idea. They really didn't do a good job. Mind you, Dragon Ball was a HUGE hit in Japan, so when they bought the rights, they were pretty convinced they had a money maker on their hands.

So, what is BLT, you ask? BLT is the distributor. BLT is the group that actually got the show on television. Problem is, they didn't try very hard. Or it's hard to get stuff on TV. It's hard to tell. But, they still managed to do it. They planted that Dragon Ball seed. But ratings were AWFUL and not good enough for FUNimation to continue. They pulled the project entirely almost ready to ditch Dragon Ball altogether.

It is very hard to find clips from the BLT Dub. I've found one that I can upload. Try not to spread this too hard.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JpjF9_Uqgk&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JpjF9_Uqgk&amp;feature=youtu.be</a>

Is the voice of Goku familiar to you?

That's right, it's Saffron Henderson! She was the voice of the lady that gave birth to Brundle/Fly's son in The Fly 2!

Oh yeah, she was also the voice of Ocean Dub Gohan.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a234X974NK4" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a234X974NK4</a>

There are some folks out there that hold this dub in a special place in their heart. They were probably really young when they first caught this and later dubs had really different voice acting and music. It's also damn near impossible to find even clips of this version of the show.

And, with this dub of Dragon Ball being a financial failure, FUNimation was forced to conclude that the show just was not for American audiences.

Their new strategy, now get this, was to start later in the series. Somewhere more exciting. Something action oriented that American kids could really just get hyped and pumped up for.

Dragon Ball Z

Part 4 - The Ocean Dub
« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 02:10:41 am by Kenneth Kenstar »

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2016, 02:12:18 am »
Part 4 - The Ocean Dub

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmUNaXIDZc8" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmUNaXIDZc8</a>

Personally, when I think of this era, I immediately think of that Vegeta. I'm sure a lot of people do.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aJd922EOuk" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aJd922EOuk</a>

That's the voice of Brian Drummond.

To this day, he still does the voice of Vegeta for anything Ocean Dub. You might be wondering why he stopped being America's Vegeta.

Well, it starts way back at UPN. FUNimation ditched those BLT losers and decided to team up Saban Entertainment. Saban, at the time, was rocking the fucking continent with Power Rangers and was definitely in a position to invest in more franchises. Saban hired the Ocean Group for the voice acting. Dragon Ball Z's first American appearance was on WB and UPN with the first episode airing on September 13, 1996.

FUNimation decided to replace the original music because they felt the audio had too many silent moments and felt it would be off-putting to American audiences. Ocean dubbed two seasons worth of episodes. 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTrh-cp7qnM" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTrh-cp7qnM</a>

The show managed to do...okay. Good enough that they decided to air two episodes a week in an hour long block and ordered more seasons to be dubbed.

Unfortunately, there were some side effects to working with Saban. The censorship.

Death was not allowed. In Dragon Ball Z. Grasp how much that would affect the show. Yeah. So everyone was sent to next dimensions.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BffZ0vjMH2I" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BffZ0vjMH2I</a>

...or they were mentioned to be just fine off camera. I remember Nappa killing a whole bunch of people in fighter jets and different planes and the other characters being all like "oh good everyone got out in time at least".

Remember that the next time some fuckhead tells you that the FUNimation dub is inferior to the Ocean dub. Yeah, Vegeta may scream real good but he also has no comprehension of life and death. Though...Dragon Ball Z really treats death of little consequence anyway, so...IDK

However, the FUNimation and Saban partnership ended. Power Rangers become a monster and no longer was Saban just redubbing and adding scenes to Kyōryū Sentai Zyuranger, but actually filming and creating from scratch new episodes several other new shows at once including Big Bad Beatleborgs.

Dragon Ball Z ended abruptly on UPN and WB at episode 53, the episode in which Goku defeats Recoome with one bunch to the surprise of everyone. Audiences were left without explanation for why the show was cancelled. It just disappeared.

The future seemed really bleak for Dragon Ball in America. FUNimation needed a solution and fast. FUNimation was back to the same problem of being too small to do anything by itself. But it had two seasons of a show already done.

FUNimation just needed to find Dragon Ball Z a place to call home.

You know where this story is going.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9f9idrFEffY" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9f9idrFEffY</a>

Part 5 - The Toonami Era

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2016, 07:53:40 am »
Best DBZ channel ever...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ui_uqVa16cc" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ui_uqVa16cc</a>
Yeah, fuck you.
Not enough goats?
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Hero of the RIA The Disorder War Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Economics Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat
  • war boner is 13.69" long.
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: My new new Nation
  • Ruler: The decimator
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2016, 05:49:14 pm »
idk... I think these are my favorite DBZ videos. I'm pretty sure they are cannon too.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/614253
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/659156
please ignore the above post, it is most likely worthless and a waste of your time to read.
TL;DR go on with your life while you still can.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.576 seconds with 45 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317