Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: OTHER CONSIDERATION  (Read 4478 times)

Offline skaha

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • Awards RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 10.39" long.
  • has 18 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Britannia Coast
  • Ruler: Skaha
OTHER CONSIDERATION
« on: May 24, 2011, 05:29:09 am »
I will reserve this message as a status alert.
It is mostly to reserve the subject line status.

Message for Military
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 06:27:48 am by skaha »

Offline biofantic

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Two Years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Military Operations Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Veteran of the Dave War Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) IIDA Graduate and Cadet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade
  • war boner is 5" long.
  • has 104 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Galactic Government
  • Ruler: biofantic
Re: BUYING TECH (1 slot open)
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2011, 07:56:42 am »
Tech trades tend to work with you sending money, and people then sending tech over the course of 20 days, not the other way around. Also, tech sellers are rare, as there are more buyers, so I'd recommend joining a tech program.

Offline Shadow

• The Ultimate Lifeform
  • Lord Cactuar
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of Great War III Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has been a diplomat Was elected to be Captain Planet Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.21" long.
  • has 393 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: The Cheeselands
  • Ruler: ShadowDragon
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2011, 05:25:49 pm »
I think that's exactly what he said biofantic lol. :P

Also try signing up for http://rialliance.net/index.php?topic=43139.0
Old Forum's Profile: Joined - 25-July 06, Member Number - 21

~ShadowDragon777
The Cheeselands (My Nation)

Offline biofantic

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Two Years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Military Operations Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Veteran of the Dave War Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) IIDA Graduate and Cadet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade
  • war boner is 5" long.
  • has 104 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Galactic Government
  • Ruler: biofantic
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2011, 06:53:33 pm »
Oh. Sorry.

Offline skaha

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • Awards RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • has 18 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2011, 12:15:19 am »
Thanks for the links. That works nicely. :)

Offline skaha

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • has 18 llamas
    • View Profile
Re: BUYING TECH [2 slots] (3 mln for 50 TECH each)
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2011, 12:14:36 am »
Now have two available slots.

If nothings comes up soon, will look for private deals.

Offline skaha

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • has 18 llamas
    • View Profile
Re: BUYING TECH [1 slot] (3 mln for 50 TECH each)
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2011, 03:45:20 pm »
Still need one more TECH Deal, offer 3 mln for 50 TECH.

Offline skaha

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • has 18 llamas
    • View Profile
Re: BUYING TECH (pending)
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2011, 12:19:00 am »
Two slots are pending - it would be nice to find up to five in house at 3/100 rate. :)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 12:24:32 pm by skaha »

Offline skaha

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • has 18 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2011, 10:22:03 am »
Received this telegram in game:

To: Skaha    From: cctmsp13    Date: 6/8/2011 1:45:56 AM

Subject: new tech deals

Message: I've been asked by Medix of the SOS-Brigade to arrange some RIA-SOS tech deals, so here goes

ender003, DaGoose, Fastdrop, and undiscoveredbum send $3 million to Piroton (www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=461026)

RyunX, Mugiwara, Kalon Q, Skaha, and Marknsaw send $3 million to Kiwism (www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=462772)

kiwism and Piroton, you will send 100 tech back to each person who sends you $3 million, 50 10 days after you get the money, and 50 more 10 days after that.

Try to make sure to keep enough money so that you're able to buy tech when the time comes

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

cctmsp13
RIA Head of Economics

Is this sanctioned by RIA?

Offline Shadow

• The Ultimate Lifeform
  • Lord Cactuar
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of Great War III Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has been a diplomat Was elected to be Captain Planet Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.21" long.
  • has 393 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: The Cheeselands
  • Ruler: ShadowDragon
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2011, 02:24:24 pm »
Yes it is. cctmsp13 is our Head of Economics and is in charge of our economics and tech programs.
Old Forum's Profile: Joined - 25-July 06, Member Number - 21

~ShadowDragon777
The Cheeselands (My Nation)

Offline skaha

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • has 18 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2011, 06:58:36 pm »
Thank you for replying. Nice to know that I'm not being swindled or what have you. At least I can trust this guy and what he says. I'll have to look more into the allies. :)

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Military Operations Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has donated money for the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon!
  • war boner is 21.03" long.
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Jenne
  • Ruler: Jenne
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2011, 09:56:13 pm »
It's a trap.  Don't be fooled by the cctmsp13 conspiracy.  This is way bigger than Y2K.

Offline skaha

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • has 18 llamas
    • View Profile
Re: BUYING TECH (one is pending)
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2011, 12:09:53 pm »
http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=462772
Ruler: Kiwism
Nation: Republik of Kiwi

Do not know if this guy is still around or not. Has not yet accepted AID offer. Offer expires June 19. If expires, will not redo.

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Four years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Economics Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War Was elected to be Captain Planet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 19.29" long.
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Goonville
  • Ruler: Arsenal 10
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2011, 09:16:20 pm »
Weird. He has accepted other offers that were sent after yours..
Chillaxin since 3/23/2008

Quote from: Moth
On the contrary, I think we're being very unserious about this. If we were serious about this situation, it would have been settled in a matter of hours.
Quote from: cctmsp13
If you're good enough for Arsenal, then you're good enough for me.
Quote from: pielord47
Arsenal, have I mentioned how large my mother told me your cannon was? She said it was HUGE.

Offline skaha

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • has 18 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2011, 09:11:17 am »
I bought a wonder and had not enough funds, forgetting that his deal was still pending. Now that I am saving again, the AID offer is good. I was delayed because my flight was late.

Offline skaha

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • has 18 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2011, 03:12:46 pm »
I prefer active trades over pending trades. Cancel and took another offer.

Offline skaha

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • has 18 llamas
    • View Profile
Re: BUYING TECH (one slot to be pending)
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2011, 03:46:36 pm »
I have one AID slot that will likely open up in the near future. Prefer RIA partner at 3mln to 50 TECH.

Offline skaha

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • has 18 llamas
    • View Profile
Re: BUYING TECH (full at this time)
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2011, 07:34:23 am »
I'm still waiting for bsquizzle to send his 50 TECH to me. Been three days already? Is he still active?

Jaybooker was right on time. Thank you.

Maybe I should sign up for a 3X3 deal. I'm sure that I have 3 slots that I can free up.

Current Deals:
Toadsworth .. 7/08 . 50 T (3 mln expired; 50 T due)
Round Table . 7/09 . 50 T
elderago ....... 7/03 . 50 T
DWright2 ..... 7/03 . 3 mln (sent; pending acceptance)
bsquizzle ...... 7/02 . 50 T
jaybooker ..... 7/01 . 50 T
red: 50 Tech is now due
orange: still pending acceptance of 3 mln
blue: status OK
updated 9th July 2011
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 09:17:54 am by skaha »

Offline skaha

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • has 18 llamas
    • View Profile
Re: BUYING TECH (one pending)
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2011, 09:39:33 am »
7/13/2011 12:57:19 PM (CANCELLED)
Dark Sith Zombie
Ruler: DWright2
http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=459693
Alliance: Random Insanity Alliance
$3,000,000
Awaiting Approval

7/12/2011 5:39:56 PM
The Sexy States
Ruler: bsquizzle
http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=441324
$3,000,000
Approved

7/11/2011 12:23:48 AM
Entity Springs
Ruler: jaybooker
http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=384801
50 Tech
Approved

7/9/2011 12:15:25 AM
Knights of the Grail
Ruler: Round Table
http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=424757
Alliance: Knights of the Round Table
50 Tech
Approved

7/7/2011 11:39:26 PM
land of Ni
Ruler: elderago
http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=456525
50 Tech
Approved

Had not heard from DWright2 in some time? If he comes around again, maybe I'll start a new one with him.
Toadsworth died? No Record Found. Too bad.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 09:43:33 am by skaha »

Offline skaha

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • has 18 llamas
    • View Profile
Re: BUYING TECH (need 2 at this time)
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2011, 05:38:28 pm »
Had two sellers before going to camp, but when I had returned they had deleted their past links, so I am not sure who they were. Wonder if there was a registry somewhere.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.278 seconds with 46 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317