Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Super Ultra Hyper Mega Happy Ninja Awesome moments in #RIA  (Read 129854 times)

Offline Shadow

• The Ultimate Lifeform
  • Lord Cactuar
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Was elected to be Captain Planet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has been a diplomat Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.21" long.
  • has 393 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: The Cheeselands
  • Ruler: ShadowDragon
Super Ultra Hyper Mega Happy Ninja Awesome moments in #RIA
« Reply #180 on: September 18, 2008, 08:19:57 pm »
gravedig
Old Forum's Profile: Joined - 25-July 06, Member Number - 21

~ShadowDragon777
The Cheeselands (My Nation)

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Dave War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
  • war boner is 6.76" long.
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Pterrydactyl
  • Ruler: Pterrydactyl
« Reply #181 on: September 19, 2008, 12:21:23 pm »
These are funny but not super-required...

What about making an Archive part of the forum?  Then, just a sub-board in each archive for stuffs like this to be read???
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's stop calling it trolling
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's call it what it really is, okay?
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Art

Quote from: Leo
Some days I think Mia is totally wrong and that I am completely normal. Today is one of those days.

Quote from: Dontasemebro
I just got off the phone with my ex and I know that no females are reasonable

Quote from: Abe Simpson
Leo
I think you are the most annoying poster on this site, honestly.
You are like two llamavores with twice as many animals fucking.
Your posts make me reconsider how long I've been here.
I honestly wonder if you are actually Chris Tucker.

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #182 on: September 19, 2008, 05:32:44 pm »
lanna and az :[

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Vintus

• RItiree - burritos
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Recruitment Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: September 21, 2008, 08:35:59 pm »
Whether or not this is still being used is irrelevant. This is an archive of glorious days, people come and gone, personalities and events you'd only see on IRC.

Blewski, I do not appreciate this being unpinned without even informing me.

Until I see a more logical reason to unpin this, that is actually given to me before it's unpinned, I'm going to keep this pinned. I am not amused.
So then you're a CockPony inside?

Or is that 100% Pony Cock?

Offline Lord Doom

• Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence, and Sadism
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Foshizzle
  • Ruler: Lord_Doom
« Reply #184 on: September 22, 2008, 09:36:13 pm »
VINTUS IS NOT AMUSED
Chillaxin
Quote from: Moth
Derpa derpa de durr!
<Damen> Moth doesn't mate. thus has no use for a Moth mating cry

Offline Delta1212

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept Has donated money for the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 16.44" long.
  • has 107 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Verspasia
  • Ruler: Delta1212
« Reply #185 on: September 23, 2008, 09:01:33 pm »
This wasn't a conversation in #RIA, but who really cares.

Query between GB and myself right after an incident in which GB was a complete dick to FFC:

<Golden_Boy> Did you want to talk to me?
<Delta1212[RIA]> Hey
<Delta1212[RIA]> I'm not sure I'd have phrased it exactly like that, but I suppose that's what it boils down to
<Golden_Boy> Well that was the message passed on by Element
<Delta1212[RIA]> Yes
<Delta1212[RIA]> I'll be straight with you
<Delta1212[RIA]> Remember the FFC incident?
<Golden_Boy> Yes of course I do
<Delta1212[RIA]> Personally, I think it was a bit silly on the part of *both* sides not to have all relevant facts straight before initial talks began, but whatever. People make mistakes, it happens. I won't blame you for wanting to take another look at the deal if it was based on wrong info.
<Golden_Boy> Ok... I suspect theres more...?
<Delta1212[RIA]> Let's just say that I was not particularly amused by the way you went about handling it.
<Golden_Boy> My goal was not to amuse you
<Delta1212[RIA]> I'm not telling you it's your job to put on face paint and wear floppy shoes for the enjoyment of the crowd here. That said, strong arming people is a very stupid idea, particularly when it's not your own strength you are using.
<Delta1212[RIA]> A little politeness wouldn't kill you
<Golden_Boy> I would like to know whos strength I was using and how you know all about me and my actions
<Delta1212[RIA]> I'm not going to play games with me and I'd prefer it if you returned the favor... Unless you're going to tell me you'd have been jumping at the chance to threaten FFC with war if you didn't have MHA backing you up.
<Delta1212[RIA]> As far as what I know, I've read the logs of that convo and I can count past one.
<Golden_Boy> Regardless of MHA backing us or not, we would have gone to war. The fact that MHA and ELement backed us merely proved we were right. You read what logs? All of them? Doubt it. And im not sure what you being able to count means to this conversation
<Delta1212[RIA]> Being right or wrong isn't the point, it's how you handle yourself regardless of which you are
<Golden_Boy> And how did I handle myself poorly?
<Delta1212[RIA]> You threatened them with a war that would have been backed by Continuum. Effectively, you told them to bow to your demands or you'd end their existance, and then made them apologize for it.
<Delta1212[RIA]> I go out of my way to be nice even to people that have crossed me far worse than they did to you. Believe it or not, I'm actually trying to do something nice for you.
<Delta1212[RIA]> I do not go and rant at people because they annoy me. If I didn't want to help you, I would not be haing this conversation.
<Delta1212[RIA]> There is a good reason why I am nice to people.
<Delta1212[RIA]> Take Terry Howard, as a perfect example.
<Delta1212[RIA]> Not saying you're like Terry Howard, mind, that would be really dickish of me, but he's a good case to look at.
<Delta1212[RIA]> He resulted to threatening alliances that were smaller than him whenever they did not conform to his will. It always worked for him, too, because he was bigger and had more friends. The problem is, he did it a lot. Eventually, one of the people that he had threatened got ahold of information that could be disasterous to him. Of ourse, they went and released it and he got destroyed.
<Delta1212[RIA]> In all likelihood, nothing will happen with FFC, we'll all move on and forget about it. No biggie
<Delta1212[RIA]> I'm just saying, try being more diplomatic *even if* the other side is being asses.
<Golden_Boy> Im sorry but I dont agree. tC and I had absolutely no conversations about them joining this war. I did not even ask MHA to pressure them. That was on their own accord. They were expected to bow to my demands because thats what the side that everyone agrees is wrong does. Then they apologized for drawing it out and blantantly disrepecting me and my alliance. I was nice for a nearly a whole week while I waited for t
<Delta1212[RIA]> You cut off at 'I was nice for a nearly a whole week while I waited for t'
<Golden_Boy> I was nice for a nearly a whole week while I waited for this to unfold. I was nice not attacking them, because a had 3 solid CBs. When push comes to shove, the pressuring of them was nice because it ultimately stopped the war.
<Golden_Boy> The fact that you are comparing me to Terry is a compliment. He messed up yes, but is still one of the better guys to play the game.
<Golden_Boy> I am quite aware of Terry and his actions. I knew him well
<Golden_Boy> FFC=/= A terry move at all. Your connection is weak at best
<Delta1212[RIA]> First, you had Continuum backing whether you know it or not. Second, again, I have dealt with *much* worse than this, in situations that lasted *much* longer than a weak without losing my cool in talks.
<Delta1212[RIA]> It is always better to have been the unquestioned nice guy even in the face of asshattery
<Delta1212[RIA]> You win friends that way
<Delta1212[RIA]> All threats do is foster resentment. Yes, you get your way faster most of the time, but it' trading instant gratification (and yes, I consider a week instant) for longer term possibilities
<Delta1212[RIA]> Can we continue this later? I am honestly interested in your side of this, but I already should have left for dinner about 10 minutes ago.
<Golden_Boy> I knew tC was there. Was not my choice tho, therefore cant be used against me. Well congrats to you then. I dont believe I lost my cool. In fact, along with MHA, I think I handled it perfectly. I got what tR wanted/deserved. I was not aiming to make friends out of FFC or RIA. If I was you would know it.
<Golden_Boy> I was nice for a nearly a whole week while I waited for this to unfold. I was nice not attacking them, because a had 3 solid CBs. When push comes to shove, the pressuring of them was nice because it ultimately stopped the war.
<Golden_Boy> Sure
<Delta1212[RIA]> (bo_o)b
<Delta1212[RIA]> That's thumbs up, not boob, by the way
<Golden_Boy> Ahh i see
<Delta1212[RIA]> You still 'round?
<Golden_Boy> Yes
<Delta1212[RIA]> Ah, good
<Delta1212[RIA]> Look, I'm not going to tell you that your job should be to please everyone in the world. Frankly, that's stupid and just isn't feasible.
<Golden_Boy> Of course it isnt
<Delta1212[RIA]> The fact is, quite a number of people weren't impressed with how you did things. If you're fine with that, it's your prerogative. Frankly, how you act after this convo doesn't concern me all that much. I'm not going to go out of my to stick myself in your business, and, in all likelihood, we won't really run into each other much if ever.
<Golden_Boy> Quite a number of people? I find that both surprising, and in significant if none of those people can come to me to talk to me about it.
<Delta1212[RIA]> There are degrees of dislike. Really, no one is pissed off enough to want to do anything to you, and you aren't really that big a concern in the grand scheme of things (honestly, no offense. Most of us aren't)
<Delta1212[RIA]> This isn't a conversation I'm having because I want to yell at you over it.
<Delta1212[RIA]> I tend to stick to a guideline of upsetting as few people as I can help.
<Delta1212[RIA]> But I also have a a bit too much sentimentality/empathy for my own good sometimes.
<Golden_Boy> Well personally if these "people" that were upset dont talk to me about it then I cant do anything about it therefore im not going to worry about it. I handled myself exaclty how I wanted to and I would do everything the same again. The end outcome is also what I wanted.
<Delta1212[RIA]> I'm not saying you should worry about it.
<Delta1212[RIA]> From my perspective, I see you heading down a bad path. Maybe I'm totally off, or maybe I'm not, but it'll still work for you. Regardless, it concerned me enough to risk pissing you off when you otherwise wouldn't have had a clue I was even annoyed.
<Delta1212[RIA]> I really am just offering up what advice I have.
<Delta1212[RIA]> Realistically, you can take it or leave it, and it won't affect me.
<Golden_Boy> At this point your advice as so far been be more like me and cool headed. At least thats pretty much all I got out of it. I am glad you indirectly came to me, although you did so with some misguided facts...
<Delta1212[RIA]> Well, then, maybe you can set me straight.
<Delta1212[RIA]> Actually, I do have a question, now that you mention that
<Delta1212[RIA]> You mentioned you had 3 different CBs earlier. What were they exactly. For all I know, I've been misled.
<Golden_Boy> Sorry phone
<Delta1212[RIA]> No problem
<Golden_Boy> Ok first was the Nuke Aid obviously
<Delta1212[RIA]> That is what started the whole situation, so that would be logical.
<Golden_Boy> Second would be thier gov blantantly lying and giving false info to not only my fellow gov, but also all those involved in talks
<Delta1212[RIA]> Ok
<Golden_Boy> 3rd is a combo of things. Not that strong and kinda included in the others but still
<Golden_Boy> Their refusal to pay reps for the Nuke aid + disrespect shown in logged convos
<Delta1212[RIA]> Any other little stuff that would be likely to fall below the radar of an outside observer?
<Golden_Boy> Forgive me. Im trying to remember as it was quite awhile ago
<Delta1212[RIA]> No, I understand. It's not exactly something that would burn itself into the memory for this long.
<Golden_Boy> other then the disrespecting in all convos no
<Golden_Boy> But that is still 3 pretty solid CBs
<Delta1212[RIA]> I don't know about 3 *solid* CBs, but all the things you listed together would probably make a pretty good one.
<Delta1212[RIA]> But then, I hold my own CBs to higher standards than most people do. I'm a goody two shoes like that.
<Golden_Boy> Well of course they all would be put together. But they weren't, which is why I say I was being nice and very generous
<Delta1212[RIA]> I will admit, continued disrespect in diplomatic talks is pretty bad.
<Delta1212[RIA]> I've been on the receiving end of that. It's very frustrating
<Golden_Boy> Indeed. So if you saw it as me "losing my cool" it was probably me wanting to end it before they made me more mad
<Golden_Boy> I didnt want war just as much as you didnt
<Delta1212[RIA]> I would point out that the public apology was probably not the best idea. Unless that is the end goal of a particular talk, thrwoing those in is rarely helpful, an brings little actual gain on your part.
<Golden_Boy> Now to be honest, the public apology was not high on my list for awhile.
<Golden_Boy> MHA did ask for that one.
<Golden_Boy> But I didnt
<Delta1212[RIA]> Ah
<Golden_Boy> Until they really got on my nerves
<Golden_Boy> When they denied to pay, and I knew they had to pay, and deserved to pay, something had to be added for their delay
<Delta1212[RIA]> I've seen more interesting things that tC players have shown interest in that went without public announcement, actually.
<Golden_Boy> Well with them and the denial, i believe it was necessary. Only because they made it so
<Delta1212[RIA]> I can understand the frustration of prolonged talks as well (try dragging out a diplomatic incident over two months and then get back to me)
<Delta1212[RIA]> Even with that, I don't find public apologies to be very helpful other than when an apology is the main goal.
<Delta1212[RIA]> But that may just be a personal preference.
<Golden_Boy> I have had a diplomatic incident drag out for that long. See: Raydin + Casshern
<Golden_Boy> And yes I would say personal preference
<Delta1212[RIA]> Heh
<Delta1212[RIA]> Perhaps, I tend to focus on mending whatever relations I can at the end of an incident. I consider it prudent to be on the good side of even people who were dicks to me.
<Delta1212[RIA]> Ironically, my now best friend in CN started off as one of those people.
<Golden_Boy> Well sometimes I do try that and it works. But sometimes its also best to remember what they did that pissed you off and keep that in mind always
<Golden_Boy> Because it might happen again
<Golden_Boy> See: Ray and Cass again
<Delta1212[RIA]> Well, I didn't say it was smart to forgive and forget, but whether you like them or not doesn't really have to relate to whether they like you.
<Golden_Boy> Well it may not. But in this case i dont think we like each other
<Delta1212[RIA]> hehe
<Delta1212[RIA]> What exactly did they do to you?
<Golden_Boy> Cass and Ray?
<Delta1212[RIA]> Yeah
<Golden_Boy> Almost got all of tR destroyed
<Delta1212[RIA]> Damn
<Delta1212[RIA]> How?
<Golden_Boy> Many reasons
<Delta1212[RIA]> Oh, those types.
<Golden_Boy> Yea. If I can find my post ill link you
<Delta1212[RIA]> Thanks
<Golden_Boy> http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=19099
<Delta1212[RIA]> Ooooh, I think I remember that now
<Golden_Boy> Yea...rough times for us
<Golden_Boy> For me
<Delta1212[RIA]> It happens
<Golden_Boy> It does indeed
<Delta1212[RIA]> It's unfortunate people like that exist.
<Delta1212[RIA]> They can get their whole alliance in trouble over their own stupidity.
<Golden_Boy> Indeed
<Golden_Boy> But I am glad I was able to save us
<Golden_Boy> BB
<Golden_Boy> Dinner time sorry
<Delta1212[RIA]> Go ahead
It's ok Delta, the mods still love you.  But the forum skin is not a user and we cannot warn it.

<Away_Srqt[PG13]> thanks for satisfying my girlfriend delta
<Away_Srqt[PG13]> I appreciate it

The Truth about Scientology

Offline Shamedmonkey

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: September 30, 2008, 01:22:29 pm »
In #cupcakery, Delta's private channel that you probably don't have access to.

<@Big_Z[GOD]> Is Srqt talking about himself in the third person?
<Shamedmonkey> no
<Shamedmonkey> That's the Future Mrs SrG
<@Big_Z[GOD]> :O
<Shamedmonkey> SrGt*
<@Big_Z[GOD]> Srqt has a life outside of CN? BLASPHEMY!
<Shamedmonkey> yes I know
<Shamedmonkey> I think he paid a hooker to get on the radio
* Shamedmonkey runs
<@Big_Z[GOD]> :O
<Shamedmonkey> huh
<Shamedmonkey> I'm surprised I haven't been lynched yet
<@Away_Srqt> thanks guys really.
<@Away_Srqt> i feel the love .
<@Away_Srqt> i do exist, those pictures weren't photo shopped or anything i assure you
<@Big_Z[GOD]> Wait, we shouldn't jump to such conclusions so quickly Shamed
<@Big_Z[GOD]> It might just be MPD
<Shamedmonkey> true
<@Away_Srqt> FUCK YOU ALLL
<@Away_Srqt> in the ass
<@Away_Srqt> hard
<Shamedmonkey> So SrGt is marrying himself?
* Shamedmonkey dodges
<@Away_Srqt> multiple times
<@Big_Z[GOD]> No need to tell us what you do during your free time man
<@Big_Z[GOD]> TMI
<@Away_Srqt> no blaspheming my wedding
<Shamedmonkey> I agree with Z
<Shamedmonkey> Is that even a word?
<@Away_Srqt> hey its still the future mrs watch your mouth
<@Away_Srqt> and yes its a word, im a language nazi remember?
<@Big_Z[GOD]> Note how quickly the personality shifts
<Shamedmonkey> I feel a kickban coming on from SrGt
<@Away_Srqt> you should be able to tell its not MPD by the fact that she can type
<@Away_Srqt> also
<@Away_Srqt> Hi shamed
<@Big_Z[GOD]> Not really
* Shadow[RIA] (theshadowd@coldfront-FAEB0020.buckeyecom.net) Quit (Ping timeout)
* You were kicked by Away_Srqt (since you asked « Ë×Çü®§îöñ »)
* Attempting to rejoin channel #Cupcakery
* Rejoined channel #Cupcakery
* Topic is 'Realm of the Psychic Cupcake Overlord | Birthplace of the Royal Inverted Arithmetical Operation | No one hops like Gaston | lol Shamed | Doitzel: He's better than you | Dilber: Resident blind seer | Archon: Just when you thought the shadows were safe | Radio: http://216.155.131.180:8136/listen.pls'
* Set by Delta1212[RIA] on Sat Sep 27 03:36:13
<@Big_Z[GOD]> There's no research indicating that a multiple personality can't type
<@Away_Srqt> true, sybil could draw with purple crayons
<Shamedmonkey> I have not seen that movie.
<@Away_Srqt> he says he hates you all by the way
<@Away_Srqt> i didnt either i just read the book
<@Big_Z[GOD]> [18:33]   <Away_Srqt>   he says he hates you all by the way  <-- Oshi- Hoo will be pissed. That's not what he told Hoo last night :O
<@Away_Srqt> I tell Hoo whatever he pays me to say
<@Away_Srqt> he knows when I am off duty I am free to speak my mind
<Shamedmonkey> Hoo told me SrGt swallows for him
<Shamedmonkey> :O
* You were kicked by Away_Srqt (swallow this « Ë×Çü®§îöñ »)
* Topic is 'Realm of the Psychic Cupcake Overlord | Birthplace of the Royal Inverted Arithmetical Operation | No one hops like Gaston | lol Shamed | Doitzel: He's better than you | Dilber: Resident blind seer | Archon: Just when you thought the shadows were safe | Radio: http://216.155.131.180:8136/listen.pls'
<Shamedmonkey> no
<Shamedmonkey> I refuse
<@Big_Z[GOD]> Is that an admission that you spend your off nights with Hoo?
<@Away_Srqt> I didnt know it was a secret
<Shamedmonkey> This channel just took a turn for the homoerotic, even with that hooker reading what we say
* Shamedmonkey runs away
<@Big_Z[GOD]> Shamedmonkey: It was always homoerotic. Srqt was in the channel, even if the tag is away :P
<@Away_Srqt> >_>
<@Away_Srqt> <_<
<Shamedmonkey> SrGt is a compulsive liar too, since he tag lies so often
<@VanHooIII[RoK]> [16:37] <@Away_Srqt> he says he hates you all by the way <--- nonsense ...
<Shamedmonkey> Hoo, is it true? Does SrGt swallow for you?
* Retrieving #Cupcakery modes...
<@VanHooIII[RoK]> Only on Tuesdays
<Shamedmonkey> Why Tuesdays?
<@VanHooIII[RoK]> I dunno ... ask him
<@VanHooIII[RoK]> :D
<Shamedmonkey> SrGt, why Tuesdays?
<@VanHooIII[RoK]> lol
<@Big_Z[GOD]> Probably the only day of the week Hoo is available. He WAS voted the best leader of all sanctioned alliances ya know.
<@Big_Z[GOD]> So obviously his schedule of lackeys is filled other days
<Shamedmonkey> Wow, SrGt is a whore
<@Away_Srqt> tuesdays anger me
<@Big_Z[GOD]> What does swallowing have to do with anger? O_o
<Shamedmonkey> So you take your anger out on Hoo's cock?
<@VanHooIII[RoK]> [16:42] <@Big_Z[GOD]> Probably the only day of the week Hoo is available. He WAS voted the best leader of all sanctioned alliances ya know. <-- you guys are never going to let that go, are you? ... D:
<@Big_Z[GOD]> more fun to mock you about it
<@Big_Z[GOD]> I'll let it go when I get better ammunition
* Shadow[RIA] (theshadowd@coldfront-FAEB0020.buckeyecom.net) has joined #Cupcakery
* @VanHooIII[RoK] is goingto bash Z on AirMe's show next week
<@Away_Srqt> you know once I have my show and you ae a guest I am introducing you as "VanHoo the greatest alliance leader in CN"
* Shamedmonkey thinks Shadow missed the epicness of SrGt's hooker
<@VanHooIII[RoK]> Fuck that, SrGt!
<@Away_Srqt> and if you dont come on I will call you that 10 times as much on the air
<@VanHooIII[RoK]> hahahaa
<Shadow[RIA]> i don't think i missed much in the 30 seconds between me getting disconnected and re-connecting. >_>
<@Away_Srqt> he
<Shamedmonkey> Yes, you did actually
<@Away_Srqt> * he's lying, cuz he knows he can't get a show without me
<@Away_Srqt> hehe
<@Big_Z[GOD]> Shhh, stop giving SrGt ideas Hoo. Do you really want to know if SrGt really is doing that to some poor inanimate object right now?
<Shadow[RIA]> ok maybe i did
<Shamedmonkey> Also, Hoo.
<Shamedmonkey> I demand a shout out when you're on AirMe's show
<@Away_Srqt> from who .. me?
<@VanHooIII[RoK]> Get in line
<@VanHooIII[RoK]> :P
<@Big_Z[GOD]> Also, Hoo, do let us know when you're on air. I'll actually take time to listen in
<@VanHooIII[RoK]> Thursday after next
<@Big_Z[GOD]> So the 9th?
<@VanHooIII[RoK]> Yeah
<Shamedmonkey> Cupcakery has exclusive rights to shoutouts, Hoo
<Shamedmonkey> >_>
<@Big_Z[GOD]> Hmm, terrible timing but doable I guess
<@VanHooIII[RoK]> lol Shamedmonkey
<@Big_Z[GOD]> Probably a good thing it's not on Tuesday either
<@Away_Srqt> why is your name shamedmonkey?
<@VanHooIII[RoK]> I'll give a blanket shoutout then
<@Away_Srqt> it intrigues me
<@Big_Z[GOD]> Cool, I'll make a note in my blackberry to piss you off on the 8th
<Shamedmonkey> I named my friend's profile that on Halo 2 to annoy him, the I adopted the name
<@Away_Srqt> gotchaaaaa
<@VanHooIII[RoK]> lol Z
<@Big_Z[GOD]> Shouldn't be too hard ;)
<@Big_Z[GOD]> Have a lot of
 topics I can hit on
<@VanHooIII[RoK]> I'm the only guest that time, I'm sure AirMe plans on it getting a little out of hand ... :P
<@Away_Srqt> its just funny cuz it has monkey in it. my dorm room has a famous mokey, but it's name is mokeycat
<@Away_Srqt> *monkeycat
<@Away_Srqt> it's pretty amazing
<@Big_Z[GOD]> I'll find someone to give you 50 tech if you say on air what you were thinking about saying yesterday in hoj
<Shamedmonkey> lolwut
<@Big_Z[GOD]> Don't try to understand shame donkey, it's in inside joke thingy
<@Away_Srqt> .... brains dead?
<@Big_Z[GOD]> Hoo knows what I'm talking about
<@Away_Srqt> aha
<@VanHooIII[RoK]> lol
<Shamedmonkey> See, this is why Delta needs to put more people from my side in this channel.
<@Big_Z[GOD]> Also, I noticed you finally dropped your charade Srqt. I'm pleased to see the progress you've made under our collective guidance.
<Shamedmonkey> So I can have inside jokes with them
<@Big_Z[GOD]> So, that's 500 dollars you owe us.
<@Away_Srqt> it's still me
<Shamedmonkey> Nah, you're forgetting the fee for having to do it over the internet, Z
* Away_Srqt is now known as Mrs_Srqt
<Shamedmonkey> That's another $300.
<@Big_Z[GOD]> Yeah but we haven't done it for the full hour yet
<Shamedmonkey> Each.
<@Mrs_Srqt> yayyyy
<@Mrs_Srqt> i have my own name
* Mrs_Srqt is now known as King_Srqt
<@Big_Z[GOD]> Hmm, another step backward into his fantasy world
<Shamedmonkey> This is more serious than we though.
* King_Srqt is now known as Mrs_Srqt
<@Big_Z[GOD]> Seems like a retreat from reality.
<Shamedmonkey> Maybe we should try shock therapy?
<Shadow[RIA]> =o!
<@Mrs_Srqt> fuck you
<@Mrs_Srqt> now it's strictly the mrs
<Shamedmonkey> XD
<@Big_Z[GOD]> Escapism isn't healthy Srqt
<@Mrs_Srqt> so watch it , ill fuck you up
<@Big_Z[GOD]> Note how aggressive Srqt gets when he has the "Mrs" tag on
<@Mrs_Srqt> so not only do i own the radio, i own the chat room AND i even have a nation on CN
<@Big_Z[GOD]> It obviously raises a large red flag
<Shamedmonkey> Must be PMSing
<@Mrs_Srqt> i dont pms .
<@Mrs_Srqt> im special like that, half the reason why he loves me so much
<Shamedmonkey> What, were you spayed?
<@Mrs_Srqt> yes. that's exactly it, i'm a bitch.
<@Mrs_Srqt> in reality, obviously not fuckheads, i want kids ya know
<Shamedmonkey> Shit. I think we're all fucked if SrGt passes on his genes.
<@Mrs_Srqt> let's just hope they never talk to any of you =P
<@Big_Z[GOD]> Shamedmonkey: Luckily, that won't happen. Srqt is a famed CN player.
<@Big_Z[GOD]> The paradoxical nature of fame in CN and having a real life has been established in multiple cases
<@Mrs_Srqt> he already has two kids ya know
<Shamedmonkey> It's a good thing I'm not famous on Planet Bob then.
<Shamedmonkey> This lie keeps on getting bigger and bigger.
<@Mrs_Srqt> is that why EVERYONE asked constantly if he was really engaged, jeez i don't get the internet realm
<@Big_Z[GOD]> So you're saying that Srqt has been experiencing hallucinations and delusions even before our conversation today? A most disturbing prognosis.
* Mrs_Srqt is now known as King_srqt
<Shamedmonkey> This man needs serious help. I think we should set up sessions every week, Z.
 <@King_srqt> would you like to hear the Fiancee and children on the radio?
<@King_srqt> i can arrange that
<@King_srqt> fucker :P
* You were kicked by King_srqt (I just really like doing this « Ë×Çü®§îöñ »)
<@Big_Z[GOD]> Now, as treatment, I'd recommend Srqt spend 24 hours in solitary confinement with Herooftime55
<@VanHooIII[RoK]> Oh jeez
<@VanHooIII[RoK]> That's fucking cruel
<@King_srqt> oh now you are trying to get me in jail for murder
<@Big_Z[GOD]> That should help him snap out of it
<Shamedmonkey> Nah, we'd tie you down.
<@King_srqt> I would kill him with my teeth
<Shamedmonkey> And gag you.
<@Big_Z[GOD]> We'd make sure Herooftime keeps talking the entire 24 hours to be safe
<@King_srqt> id swallow the gag to get at him
<@VanHooIII[RoK]> He'd kill him with mindoxets
<@King_srqt> I would find a way
<@King_srqt> that fucker would not make it out
<Shamedmonkey> The power to kill HeroofTime55 from 200 yards away...WITH MIND oxETS.
<@VanHooIII[RoK]> ha
<Shamedmonkey> It's a good thing SrGt doesn't have this power, Z. Otherwise we'd have to rig it so that every time SrGt tries to fire one he gets a paralyzing shock.
<Shamedmonkey> We should also cushion the walls so SrGt can't commit suicide.
<@Big_Z[GOD]> Ok, to be fair, we'll give you a choice. 168 hours in solitary confinement with Misr or 24 hours with Herooftime55. Sounds like a fair bargain.
<@King_srqt> :((
<Jangel-GOD> XD
<Shamedmonkey> What about the option of both of them with Bilrow for 3 hours, Z?
* VanHooIII[RoK] is now known as Hoo[AWAY]
<Shamedmonkey> And I'll throw in Norman for free, SrGt.
<@Big_Z[GOD]> Hmm, that's indeed a risky third option. But it just might be highly effective.
<@King_srqt> oh god
<@King_srqt> he would try and give me an excercism or some shit
<@King_srqt> hahah NO you have to but ME
<@King_srqt> as in the mrs
<Shamedmonkey> Hush, SrGt. Let the Doctors talk.
<@King_srqt> as in you have NO idea what would go on if you put him and i in a room together
<@King_srqt> before Srqt i dated a born again . aka an uber christian conservative.
* Doitzel (marc@9E2311A8.EEE8915A.99279231.IP) has joined #Cupcakery
<Shamedmonkey> Doitzel, we're working on theraputic treatments for SrGt.
<Shamedmonkey> So far we have three options.
<Doitzel> what?
<Shamedmonkey> 168 hours in solitary confinement with Misr, 24 hours with Herooftime55, or 3 hours with Herooftime, Misr, and Bilrow.
<Shamedmonkey> What do you think?
<@King_srqt> I think I need to kill you
<@King_srqt> >_>
<Shamedmonkey> I was asking Doitzel, not you, SrGt.
<Shamedmonkey> If you keep talking I'll have Nurse Hoo sedate you.
* King_srqt sets mode: +b *!*@coldfront-128BA4C1.hsd1.md.comcast.net
* You were kicked by King_srqt (no you cant come back for a minute (1 Min Ban ) « Ë×Çü®§îöñ »)
-
* Now talking in #Cupcakery
<Shamedmonkey> Nurse Hoo!
<@King_srqt> lol
<Shamedmonkey> (In all fairness I was surprised you managed that long before kbing me.)
<@Big_Z[GOD]> I think in light of this insubordination, we should up all therapy treatment periods by 48 hours apiece
<@King_srqt> lol thats because she had the comp
<Shamedmonkey> Agreed, Z.
<Shamedmonkey> Might need to bring in a 4th person as well.
<Shamedmonkey> Any suggestions
<Shamedmonkey> ?
<@Big_Z[GOD]> Holy shit, Wisconsin lost to Michigan?
<@Big_Z[GOD]> \o/
<@King_srqt> hmm la dame de coeurs perhaps?
<@King_srqt> lol that's her ruler name
<@Big_Z[GOD]> Wake Forest lost, USC lost, Wisconsin lost, Florida lost, Clemson lost, East Carolina lost...
<@Big_Z[GOD]> Wow
<Shamedmonkey> It appears we've had a regression, Z. He's thinking of his other personality as a different person now.
<Doitzel> did UCF lose?
<Shamedmonkey> Also, fuck yes Clemson lost, that means Maryland won
<Doitzel> I bet we did
<@King_srqt> i hate you...
<@Big_Z[GOD]> Nah, the game is still playing
<@Big_Z[GOD]> Just started
<Shamedmonkey> In light of Nurse Hoo's incompetency, I'm appointing Doitzel as SrGt's new nurse
<Doitzel> if the game started then we lost
<@King_srqt> Well at least Doitzel has a sexy voice
<Doitzel> that I do
<Shamedmonkey> Clearly, SrGt likes having Doitzel as a Nurse. This means we need a different one.
<@Big_Z[GOD]> I vote we make Herooftime55 his nurse
<@Big_Z[GOD]> Or at least threaten to make Herooftime55 his nurse
<Shamedmonkey> Hmm..I agree. I think we should also have Herooftime55 become his caretaker after he's finished with treatment.
<Doitzel> why do I not have ops in here yet
<Doitzel> fucking cupcake
* King_srqt sets mode: -o Big_Z[GOD]
<Doitzel> i give and i give and i give and what do i get?!
<Doitzel> nothin'!
* Big_Z[GOD] was kicked by King_srqt (no u « Ë×Çü®§îöñ »)
* Big_Z[GOD] (chatzilla@coldfront-EFB9420A.urh.uiuc.edu) has joined #Cupcakery
* ChanServ sets mode: +o Big_Z[GOD]
<Shamedmonkey> Nurse Doitzel, please. We can't show any weakness in front of the patient.
<Shamedmonkey> <_<
<Shamedmonkey> OK, fine, I'll stop now.
<Shamedmonkey> I'm saving these logs however, and possibly posting them on the RIA boards
<@King_srqt> Shamedmonkey you are just jealous because you want to have sex with my fiancee
<@King_srqt> and its ok
<@King_srqt> I understand
<Shamedmonkey> Ah, dammit, It appears he's back to believing he has a fiancee again. Z, it appears the treatment was ineffective.
* King_srqt sets mode: +b *!*hamedmonk@*.hsd1.md.comcast.net
<@King_srqt> shhhh
<@King_srqt> you be quiet now
* King_srqt was kicked by Big_Z[GOD] (no u)
* King_srqt (none@coldfront-979B5984.ri.ri.cox.net) has joined #Cupcakery
* ChanServ sets mode: +o King_srqt
<Shamedmonkey> Recommending long term treatment involving Herooftime55, Misr, Bilrow, and Norman 24/7 for the next 10 years.
#Cupcakery You are banned (#Cupcakery)
* Big_Z[GOD] sets mode: -b *!*hamedmonk@*.hsd1.md.comcast.net
<Shamedmonkey> Recommending long term treatment involving Herooftime55, Misr, Bilrow, and Norman 24/7 for the next 10 years.
* King_srqt sets mode: +b *!*chatzilla@*.urh.uiuc.edu
* ChanServ sets mode: -b *!*chatzilla@*.urh.uiuc.edu
* King_srqt sets mode: +b *!*@coldfront-EFB9420A.urh.uiuc.edu
* ChanServ sets mode: -b *!*@coldfront-EFB9420A.urh.uiuc.edu
* Big_Z[GOD] was kicked by King_srqt (I said +B « Ë×Çü®§îöñ »)
<Shamedmonkey> Patient is feeling a little touchy right now.
* Big_Z[GOD] sets mode: +b *!*@coldfront-979B5984.ri.ri.cox.net
<@King_srqt> Kick wars are fun
* King_srqt was kicked by Big_Z[GOD] (NO U!)
* Big_Z[GOD] sets mode: +I Big_Z[GOD]!*@*
* Big_Z[GOD] sets mode: +e Big_Z[GOD]!*@*
* ChanServ sets mode: -b *!*@coldfront-979B5984.ri.ri.cox.net
<Doitzel> much to learn, you still have
* Big_Z[GOD] was kicked by King_srqt (King_srqt)
* King_srqt sets mode: +b *!*@coldfront-EFB9420A.urh.uiuc.edu
* King_srqt was kicked by Big_Z[GOD] (Big_Z[GOD])
<Shamedmonkey> What do you recommend for treatment then, Doitzel?
<@King_srqt> alrigth well I have to get th ekids to bed
<@King_srqt> I will be back
* King_srqt is now known as Away_Srqt
<Doitzel> squirt has childreN/
<Doitzel> n?
<Doitzel> they let you reproduce?
<Shamedmonkey> I got scared as well, Doitzel
<@Away_Srqt> thanks Doitzel
<@Away_Srqt> :(
<Doitzel> and not only that, it was /plural/
<Doitzel> they let you reproduce repeatedly
Just twist your hip and do the dip.

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #187 on: October 01, 2008, 06:51:15 pm »
oh shit that's long

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline sycoforbidden

• The Home For The Strange Ones
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • let's have some kill... with booze and women
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO)
  • war boner is 5.47" long.
  • has 50 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: sycoforbidden
  • Ruler: sycoforbidden
« Reply #188 on: December 27, 2009, 08:03:25 pm »
* im317 exhales
* sycoforbidden[RIA] inhales
<gangs20003[RIA]> whenever a tab turns red, it means new messages
<sycoforbidden[RIA]> right´
<Ogaden> http://rialliance.net/index.php?showtopic=37425
* gangs20003[RIA] kicks sycoforbidden in the nuts
<gangs20003[RIA]> you inhaled
<Crazyman93> Oay, How do I do actions?
<Crazyman93> Astriks?
<gangs20003[RIA]> i just wanted to knock the air outta you
* sycoforbidden[RIA] says "oh, that hurts
<gangs20003[RIA]> wow, circular convos ftw
<gangs20003[RIA]> type
<gangs20003[RIA]> ./me
<sycoforbidden[RIA]> ./me text you want
<gangs20003[RIA]> without the dot
<Crazyman93> That should have been obvious, I know of another chat that uses it.
<gangs20003[RIA]> well give it a go
* Crazyman93 punched sycoforbidden in the face
<gangs20003[RIA]> yay
* sycoforbidden[RIA] punched him back
* Crazyman93 hit him with a hammer
* im317 points out that its key to make sure you talk in the 3rd person when using the /me command or you look stupid
* ViceMan[RIA] tries this thing out.
* triviuum[AWAY] says this is fucking annoying already
* sycoforbidden[RIA] hits him with a bigger hammer
* Crazyman93 hit syco with gods hammer
* im317 like you need to say who him is
* ViceMan[RIA] is horrified by the violence.
<im317> damn it
<im317> i messed up
* im317 says like you need to say who him is
* Crazyman93 threw ViceMan into Liberty City
<im317> oh admin, what have we done
Lemon drawing made in paint in 4 seconds. Lemon's details made in paint in the following 10 hours.

Living on the Edge

Offline sycoforbidden

• The Home For The Strange Ones
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • let's have some kill... with booze and women
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO)
  • war boner is 5.47" long.
  • has 50 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: sycoforbidden
  • Ruler: sycoforbidden
« Reply #189 on: December 29, 2009, 07:06:56 pm »
A LONG TALK ABOUT GASTRONOMY

<sycoforbidden> Black pudding or less often blood pudding is a sausage made by cooking blood with a filler until it is thick enough to congeal when cooled. The term blood sausage (first attested in 1868) is a North American term that may be a translation from German "Blutwurst". Blood sausage has become a useful term for similar blood-based solid foods around the world.  
<tlamn[RIA]> mmmmm
<tlamn[RIA]> BLUT WURST
<sycoforbidden> it is really good
*** Queue1[RIA] has joined #tripletonic2
*** ChanServ sets mode +h on Queue1[RIA]
<sycoforbidden> Black pudding or less often blood pudding is a sausage made by cooking blood with a filler until it is thick enough to congeal when cooled. The term blood sausage (first attested in 1868) is a North American term that may be a translation from German "Blutwurst". Blood sausage has become a useful term for similar blood-based solid foods around the world.  
<sycoforbidden> here in portugal we use pigs blood
<tlamn[RIA]> yuk.
<tlamn[RIA]> i mean
<sycoforbidden> i tell you
<tlamn[RIA]> yuk.
<sycoforbidden> it's marvelous
<tlamn[RIA]> i mean
<tlamn[RIA]> yum.
<sycoforbidden> it's the best thing you can buy in supermarkets
<tlamn[RIA]> youre kidding me
<sycoforbidden> my grandmother makes them herself
<tlamn[RIA]> I will never visit Portugal
<sycoforbidden> with 4 people grabbing the big while he screams
<tlamn[RIA]> When I go to a supermarket I expect to buy cheeseburgers
<tlamn[RIA]> or at least ice cream
<sycoforbidden> they're not in supermarkets
<tlamn[RIA]> yeah
<sycoforbidden> they're in the butcher's
<tlamn[RIA]> not in portugal.
<sycoforbidden> black pudding
<sycoforbidden> yummy
<tlamn[RIA]> where do you buy cheeseburgers?
<sycoforbidden> at mcdonald's
<tlamn[RIA]> no i mean the fresh ones
<sycoforbidden> not in supermarkets
<sycoforbidden> at the butchers
<tlamn[RIA]> ok then htats how we do it too
<sycoforbidden> wait, cheeseburgers?
<sycoforbidden> we dont have those
<tlamn[RIA]> yes cheeseburgers but FRESH
<tlamn[RIA]> LOL sucks to be you
<sycoforbidden> we have meat burgers
<sycoforbidden> made at the butchers
<tlamn[RIA]> ok we have those too
*** FlameAce has joined #tripletonic2
*** ChanServ sets mode +h on FlameAce
<tlamn[RIA]> uh no my Mom makes those
<tlamn[RIA]> fresh
<tlamn[RIA]> hamburger + bread crumbs + eggs + pepper
*** C-zom has joined #tripletonic2
*** ChanServ sets mode +o on C-zom
<C-zom> Hey guys.
<tlamn[RIA]> squish it up and put it on th grill
<tlamn[RIA]> CZOM!
<sycoforbidden> http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ficheiro:Ench...ortugueses2.jpg
<sycoforbidden> enchidos portugueses
<C-zom> Yes tlamn[RIA]?
<tlamn[RIA]> again with the links
<sycoforbidden> portuguese sausages
<sycoforbidden> what you see on the right are puddings
<tlamn[RIA]> ok that looks very good but theyre not cheeseburgers
<sycoforbidden> in down right corner there's puddings
<tlamn[RIA]> jus sayin hi
<tlamn[RIA]> i know what a pudding is
<tlamn[RIA]> in our supermarkets theyre made of chotonicte
<tlamn[RIA]> not
<tlamn[RIA]> BLOOD
<tlamn[RIA]> where do you go for normalpudding is that at McD's too?
<tlamn[RIA]> our McD's dont have pudding
<sycoforbidden> oh, and that picture was taken from a supermarket
<tlamn[RIA]> blood or otherwise
<sycoforbidden> this is how it turns up after being cooked
<sycoforbidden> http://iamawholehumanbeing.files.wordpress...gdm_228x304.jpg
<tlamn[RIA]> again with the oinks
<tlamn[RIA]> *links
<sycoforbidden> http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_-zeAb4RSi_M/Rmr8...a-Matilde-5.jpg
<tlamn[RIA]> do you have normal food in portugal?
<sycoforbidden> http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_UoHsqFEgjQo/SsWy...la_assada_2.jpg
<sycoforbidden> yes
<tlamn[RIA]> like wat
*** Queue1[RIA] has quit (Quit: Queue1[RIA])
<sycoforbidden> http://botequeiros.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/3.jpg
<sycoforbidden> that
*** gangs20003[RIA] is now known as gangs20003[out_jogging]
<tlamn[RIA]> I ilke enchidos do you have that?
<tlamn[RIA]> no PLEASE without the links
<tlamn[RIA]> yuk
<sycoforbidden> http://cliqueagosto.tonic.com.br/UserFiles/I...ao-G-100707.jpg
<tlamn[RIA]> plz no more blood
<sycoforbidden> we have all kinds of enchidos
<sycoforbidden> that's not blood
<sycoforbidden> that's feijoada à portuguesa
<tlamn[RIA]> whats a fejoda?
<tlamn[RIA]> feijoda is it like a pudding or a cheeseburger? you know, somethig normal
<sycoforbidden> it's a kind of food where you eat beans
<sycoforbidden> and meat
<tlamn[RIA]> *SIGH*
<sycoforbidden> and vegetables
<sycoforbidden> all mixed
<tlamn[RIA]> GROSS
<sycoforbidden> to bring you a good paladar
<tlamn[RIA]> i dnt want a paladar  
<sycoforbidden> at least we don't have paella
<tlamn[RIA]> oooo chicken
<tlamn[RIA]> my FAVOURITE
*** Aaron-J is now known as Aaron-J[BRB]
<sycoforbidden> paella isn't with chicken
<tlamn[RIA]> do you have chicekn?
<sycoforbidden> yes
<sycoforbidden> pito da guia
<tlamn[RIA]> whatsa paella is that like rice?
<sycoforbidden> a small chicken that i better than the normal one
<sycoforbidden> yes
<sycoforbidden> paella is the food with yellow rice
<tlamn[RIA]> mmmmm like chicken
<sycoforbidden> it's spanish food
<tlamn[RIA]> but theres no chicken blood right?
<sycoforbidden> no
<sycoforbidden>  
<tlamn[RIA]> because i dont lik the blood
<sycoforbidden> no chicken blood
<tlamn[RIA]> ok
<tlamn[RIA]> ok thts good
<sycoforbidden> and we also have frango à paneleiro
<sycoforbidden> but you don't want to know what that means
<tlamn[RIA]> i guess i dont
<sycoforbidden> 0_o
<sycoforbidden> but i'll tell you anyway
<tlamn[RIA]> m guessing frango means blood
<sycoforbidden> no
<sycoforbidden> frango means chicken
<tlamn[RIA]> ok
<tlamn[RIA]> frango in a panilero
<sycoforbidden> it all means gay chicken
<tlamn[RIA]> how bad can that be?
*** triviuum has joined #tripletonic2
*** ChanServ sets mode +h on triviuum
<tlamn[RIA]> oh
*** triviuum is now known as triviuum[AWAY]
<tlamn[RIA]> i dont like gay chickens
<tlamn[RIA]> chicken
*** Aaron-J[BRB] is now known as Aaron-J
<sycoforbidden> it's a chicken that is coocked with a whole lemon in his butt
<C-zom> sexy
<C-zom> agent lemon wouldn't agree though
<tlamn[RIA]> AHAHAHAHAHAHA
<Aaron-J> Lol
<tlamn[RIA]> ;like beer can chicken
<sycoforbidden> when you taste it, you can see the chicken's meat becomes softer
<tlamn[RIA]> except barbecueier
<sycoforbidden> then we also have bacalhau à lagareiro
<sycoforbidden> bacalhau à gomes de sá
<tlamn[RIA]> and that menas?
<sycoforbidden> bacalhau com alho
<tlamn[RIA]> is it beef?
<sycoforbidden> bacalhau is a sea kitten that comes from norweg
<tlamn[RIA]> ]so basically filet-o-sea kitten
<sycoforbidden> http://blogs.diariodepernambuco.com.br/eco...04/bacalhau.jpg
<tlamn[RIA]> again with the links
<tlamn[RIA]> ok lemme look
<sycoforbidden> bacalhau com natas
<sycoforbidden> bacalhau à portuguesa
<tlamn[RIA]> SALTED DRIED sea kitten
<tlamn[RIA]> oh
<tlamn[RIA]> YYUUMM
<tlamn[RIA]> my FAVOURUTE
<tlamn[RIA]> i hope i get it for my birthday
<tlamn[RIA]> TWICE
<sycoforbidden> try finding the recipe for bacalhau com natas
<tlamn[RIA]> no.
<sycoforbidden> it's my favourite
<sycoforbidden> we also have secretos de porco preto
<tlamn[RIA]> secrretions of pretorian pork
<tlamn[RIA]> how delicious
<tlamn[RIA]> syco
<tlamn[RIA]> I like you a lot
<tlamn[RIA]> but dont ever feed me
<tlamn[RIA]> plz.
<sycoforbidden> http://www.damicarnes.pt/imagens/porco.JPG
<tlamn[RIA]> again with the links.
<sycoforbidden> there you can see what is a porco
<tlamn[RIA]> ok fine hold on
<sycoforbidden> porco preto = black pig
<tlamn[RIA]> UM
<tlamn[RIA]> ITS A DIAGRAM
<tlamn[RIA]> OF HOW TO SLICE A PIG
<sycoforbidden> yes
<tlamn[RIA]> |(
<sycoforbidden> but it also has the location of the secretos
<tlamn[RIA]> oh
<sycoforbidden> number 11
<tlamn[RIA]> wel in that case
<tlamn[RIA]> ok lemme look
<tlamn[RIA]> yup saw where it is
<sycoforbidden> number 11 and number 8 meats are the best ones
<tlamn[RIA]> still dont like pig armpit
<tlamn[RIA]> ok so
<tlamn[RIA]> armpit meat and back meat
<sycoforbidden> and porkchops
<sycoforbidden> number 2
<tlamn[RIA]> NOW we're taling  
<tlamn[RIA]> talking
<tlamn[RIA]> PORKchops are my favourite
<tlamn[RIA]> holdon
*** C-zom is now known as C-zom|AWay
<tlamn[RIA]> yes
<tlamn[RIA]> #2 is good
*** C-zom|AWay is now known as C-zom|Away
<tlamn[RIA]> i also lke 7 and 4
<tlamn[RIA]> 7 = cotelettes i believe
<sycoforbidden> i like 7, but not 4
<tlamn[RIA]> 4 is very tonicular with bavarians
<tlamn[RIA]> "SurHax'n"
<sycoforbidden> yes
<sycoforbidden> have you tried presunto
<sycoforbidden> '
<sycoforbidden> ?
<tlamn[RIA]> what is presunto
<sycoforbidden> http://www.alquimista.net/images/presunto_barrancos2.jpg
<sycoforbidden> another url
<sycoforbidden> the back leg of the pig
<sycoforbidden> you call it ham, i think
<tlamn[RIA]> yup thats a leg of ham
<sycoforbidden> even though they're not the same thing
<tlamn[RIA]> well yours looks smoked or at least spiced or something
<sycoforbidden> it is smoked
<tlamn[RIA]> looks good
<sycoforbidden> that's the difference
<tlamn[RIA]> VERY good
<sycoforbidden> it is good
<tlamn[RIA]> now Im hungry
<tlamn[RIA]> ok
<tlamn[RIA]> i'll be back later I think
<sycoforbidden> at least where not america, where everything is genetically modified
<tlamn[RIA]> mmmmmmmmm
<sycoforbidden>  
<tlamn[RIA]> genetically modified
<tlamn[RIA]> *DROOOL*
Lemon drawing made in paint in 4 seconds. Lemon's details made in paint in the following 10 hours.

Living on the Edge

Offline Pattara

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War
  • war boner is 1.95" long.
  • has 2 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://sites.google.com/site/pattnpage/
  • Nation: tailan
  • Ruler: pattara
Re: Super Ultra Hyper Mega Happy Ninja Awesome moments in #RIA
« Reply #190 on: April 19, 2010, 12:19:00 am »
gravedig

some chatbox i found while ago, sorry for incompleteness

[21:32:18 05/04/10] @ Fox-McCloud3232 : the most i would do is make them replace the HD or MB
[21:32:24 05/04/10] @ Fox-McCloud3232 : not their whole computer >_>;
[21:32:29 05/04/10] @ ShainAsuka : lols yea
[21:32:31 05/04/10] @ Fox-McCloud3232 : that's just evil
[21:33:57 05/04/10] @ ShainAsuka : scary stuff though
[21:34:06 05/04/10] @ Fox-McCloud3232 : yeah
[21:34:25 05/04/10] @ Fox-McCloud3232 : if someone did that to ANY electronic of mine they'd be in my back yard... under six feet of soil
[21:34:45 05/04/10] @ ShainAsuka : I'd bet it could be done remotely
[21:35:06 05/04/10] @ ShainAsuka : and inanimously
[21:35:15 05/04/10] @ Fox-McCloud3232 : it's much more complicated to do it remotely
[21:35:24 05/04/10] @ Fox-McCloud3232 : first off you'd have to know the victims IP adress
[21:35:44 05/04/10] @ Fox-McCloud3232 : secondly you'd have to secretly install a remote desktop accesor on their computer and make ABSOLUTELY SURE
[21:35:48 05/04/10] @ Fox-McCloud3232 : that it was running at the time
[21:35:57 05/04/10] @ Fox-McCloud3232 : thirdly you'd have to be an expert at command prompt
[21:36:14 05/04/10] @ ShainAsuka : and such is why you HIRE people
[21:36:19 05/04/10] @ Fox-McCloud3232 : and finally you'd have to make sure that your IP adress would be untraceable by the company that gave you the remote desktop ancessor
[21:36:38 05/04/10] @ Fox-McCloud3232 : why hire people to do something like that?
[21:36:43 05/04/10] @ Fox-McCloud3232 : i say it's not even worth it XD
[21:36:50 05/04/10] @ ShainAsuka : either that or program one yourself to be sent packet by packet
[21:36:52 05/04/10] @ Fox-McCloud3232 : like why would you want to destory a person's computer?
[21:37:06 05/04/10] @ Fox-McCloud3232 : you just go up to it with a baseball bat XD
[21:37:09 05/04/10] @ Fox-McCloud3232 : then it's inoperable
[21:37:18 05/04/10] @ ShainAsuka : beeecause.... the person is uber pissed?
[21:37:58 05/04/10] @ Fox-McCloud3232 : again
[21:38:02 05/04/10] @ Fox-McCloud3232 : baseball bat is more efficient
[21:38:03 05/04/10] @ Fox-McCloud3232 : XD
[21:38:06 05/04/10] @ Fox-McCloud3232 : and less time consuming
[21:38:09 05/04/10] @ ShainAsuka : lol yea
[21:38:56 05/04/10] @ Fox-McCloud3232 : also more hilarious when the victim sees the mangled pile of scrap metal infront of them
Quote from: Thunder Strike
Quote from: Myrrh
Quote from: Viper6525D
This is even bigger than the thing inside ThunderStrike's pants.
What isn't?
That's not what you said last night.
Quote from: Thunder Strike
One dildo shaped nuke per gay member.
Final Rating: You'remother'sawhore/Trebeck

Offline ಠ_ಠ King Death II ಠ_ಠ

• Trolley McTrollerson
  • RIctuar
  • Guy who sometimes does stuff.
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has colonized the Moon! Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been a Foreign Affairs director Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 14.05" long.
  • has 21 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Mah Nationz
  • Nation: The United America
  • Ruler: King Death II
« Reply #191 on: October 11, 2010, 12:50:08 am »
this topic is apparently the most popular thread in the entire forum

Offline Untelligent

• Wandered out west to the California coast where the folks who know 'bout Frostiness stay Frostiest the most
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 19.75" long.
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: zoqfoqpiksting
  • Ruler: Untelligent
« Reply #192 on: October 11, 2010, 10:36:25 am »
It should be stickied so it doesn't fall off the front page if nobody posts in it for a year.

We all live in a yellow submarine, we hate the stupid thing, we want to paint it green

Quote from: Hyperonic
I'm going to code some shit into these boards that stops you guys from posting because holy shit

Stay Frosty.

llama, don't say intelligent things.
This.

What the fuck llama.

Offline ಠ_ಠ King Death II ಠ_ಠ

• Trolley McTrollerson
  • RIctuar
  • Guy who sometimes does stuff.
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has colonized the Moon! Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been a Foreign Affairs director Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 14.05" long.
  • has 21 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Mah Nationz
  • Nation: The United America
  • Ruler: King Death II
« Reply #193 on: October 11, 2010, 11:58:02 am »
It should be stickied so it doesn't fall off the front page if nobody posts in it for a year.

done

Offline Bluestrike

• Retired Waffle Commissar
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Cactuar Supreme
  • Awards RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has donated money for the RIA Has been a Foreign Affairs director Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been a diplomat One year of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 5.3" long.
  • has 20 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Wikipedia
  • Ruler: Bluestrike
« Reply #194 on: March 25, 2011, 02:09:02 am »
See signature.
:cactuar: :rainbowsheep:

Offline Mia

• Non Grata
  • RIctuar
  • has 37 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Earthly Heaven
  • Ruler: Salmia
« Reply #195 on: August 01, 2011, 01:37:27 pm »
Revive. :P

[13:27] <+SniperJoe[GOD]> Aww, Drummer's leaving.
[13:27] <+SniperJoe[GOD]> And also ignoring me apparently.
[13:27] <%Drummer[Forte]> THe hand band director is like 40 and has this really hot asian girlkfriend...
[13:27] <%Drummer[Forte]> *head
[13:28] <%Mia[IRON]> Joe is a girl!
[13:28] <%Mia[IRON]> :(
[13:28] <%Mia[IRON]> Don't ruin my dreams.
[13:28] <+SniperJoe[GOD]> I am, I thought this was established.
[13:29] <%Thatguy101> no
[13:29] <%Thatguy101> Joe is a male who is attracted to Drummer ( the horny mexican)
[13:29] <Krasche[RIA]> Look nobody can be for sure who has what gender
[13:30] <Krasche[RIA]> so I assume everyone on here is a hermaphodite
[13:30] <%Thatguy101> stop being technical
[13:30] <%Thatguy101> :P
[13:30] <Krasche[RIA]> lol I'm not
[13:30] <JoeIzuzu|NPO> androgyny is fun
[13:31] <Krasche[RIA]> I just like the idea that when I tell someone to go fuck themselves, they have the ability to do so lol
[13:31] <%Thatguy101> big words confuse small brains!
[13:31] <%Thatguy101> stop using them
[13:31] <%Thatguy101> :P
[13:33] <%Mia[IRON]> Poor SniperJoe[GOD] can't find Mr. Right.
[13:33] <%Mia[IRON]> I know, I'll be your Mr. Right!
[13:33] * Mia[IRON] dresses in tomboy clothes.
[13:34] <%Thatguy101> hehe
[13:34] <JoeIzuzu|NPO> btw, Mia, I am a Joe and am (allegedly) a man.  I give you permission to use me as a surrogate in your dreams.
[13:34] * Thatguy101 hands Mia a plastic dick
[13:34] <JoeIzuzu|NPO> free of charge
[13:34] <%Mia[IRON]> O.o
[13:34] * Mia[IRON] runs to tell Brehon on JoeIzuzu|NPO.
[13:34] <Krasche[RIA]> lol this reminds me of a t-shirt I saw
[13:34] <+SniperJoe[GOD]> Hahaha
[13:35] <JoeIzuzu|NPO> ruh ro
[13:35] <Krasche[RIA]> "I may not be mr. Right, but I'll fuck you til he shows up" ;D
[13:35] * JoeIzuzu|NPO looks for a good hiding place
[13:35] <%Mia[IRON]> I have my heart taken, I don't need a Mr. Right. :v
[13:35] <%Mia[IRON]> Now Joe does though.
[13:35] <%Mia[IRON]> Joe and Josephine.
[13:35] <%Mia[IRON]> Perfect match.

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Formerly a member of Sol Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry IIDA Graduate and Cadet RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade
  • war boner is 11.47" long.
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: August 01, 2011, 03:26:56 pm »
Couple things. Why would you be so mean to confuse poor DrummerMike like that? This also explains the NPO diplomat, I was scared.

I'm apparently enough of a Mr.Right that she'll go fuck someone else until she feels like settling down.  :facepalm:

Offline Mia

• Non Grata
  • RIctuar
  • has 37 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: August 01, 2011, 03:50:52 pm »
Drummer is mean back, you have yet to see him in #ria lately I take it. :P Also SniperJoe is female. D:

Offline Mia

• Non Grata
  • RIctuar
  • has 37 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: August 01, 2011, 04:05:40 pm »
Clearly RIA is full of shorties. :P

[15:57] <%Thatguy101> he is only 5.11ft
[15:57] <%Mia[IRON]> 5'11 is tall. :(
[15:57] <%Mia[IRON]> Well not for a male, I guess.
[15:57] <Snowbound_Milk[RIA]> Yo dog, I'm 5'10.5
[15:57] <Snowbound_Milk[RIA]> It's average
[15:57] <+SniperJoe[GOD]> Oh, that.
[15:57] <Snowbound_Milk[RIA]> xD
[15:57] <%Thatguy101> I am 5.8ft
[15:57] <%Mia[IRON]> I am 5'8 and 1/2. D:
[15:57] * ManwithplanX[FARK] (Manwithpla@coldfront-45DF6693.hsd1.ct.comcast.net) Quit ( Quit: )
[15:57] <%Mia[IRON]> Hah!
[15:57] <%Mia[IRON]> I am taller than you.
[15:57] * Mia[IRON] dances.
[15:57] <Snowbound_Milk[RIA]> Hah!
[15:58] <%Thatguy101> yeah but I don't stop growing until I am 21
[15:58] <Snowbound_Milk[RIA]> Ace'd TG101
[15:58] <%Thatguy101> so i ages more time to grow
[15:58] <%Mia[IRON]> <_<
[15:58] <%Mia[IRON]> Don't remind me.
[15:58] <Snowbound_Milk[RIA]> You wish, I'm 19 and I ain't seeing it
[15:58] <%Mia[IRON]> XD
[15:58] <%Mia[IRON]> Males tend to sprout between 16-19 I think.
[15:58] <%Mia[IRON]> It was typically after the first year of high school, they all sprouted up.
[15:58] <%Mia[IRON]> :(
[15:59] <%Thatguy101> well I have a few more years of growing
[15:59] <%Mia[IRON]> Yeah yeah.
[15:59] <%Mia[IRON]> Or maybe you'll be shorter than me forever.
[15:59] * Mia[IRON] pats Thatguy101.
[16:00] * Thatguy101 sulks off
[16:00] <%Thatguy101> :P
[16:00] <Snowbound_Milk[RIA]> You'll be a big boy some day!
[16:00] <%Mia[IRON]> Aww he has no comeback.
[16:00] <Snowbound_Milk[RIA]> Regardless, I was just dropping by, gotta get to work
[16:00] <%Croix> l8r milk
[16:00] <%Thatguy101> yeah I bet milk is like 4.9 ft
[16:00] <%Thatguy101> :P
[16:00] <%Mia[IRON]> Have to get used to Croix's name in yellow.
[16:00] <%Mia[IRON]> D:
[16:00] <Snowbound_Milk[RIA]> Snowbound_Milk[RIA]> Yo dog, I'm 5'10.5
[16:00] <%Croix> haha
[16:00] <%Mia[IRON]> Go to work!
[16:00] <%Mia[IRON]> Shoo. :p
[16:00] <Snowbound_Milk[RIA]> I'm like, short, I'll admit
[16:01] <%Mia[IRON]> >_>
[16:01] <%Mia[IRON]> You're short for a male.
[16:01] * Liz[CSNotHere] (liz@coldfront-396CFAA8.hsd1.al.comcast.net) has joined #ria
[16:01] * ChanServ sets mode +h Liz[CSNotHere] for #ria
[16:01] * Liz[CSNotHere] (liz@coldfront-396CFAA8.hsd1.al.comcast.net) Quit ( Quit: Liz[CSNotHere] )
[16:01] <Snowbound_Milk[RIA]> Yes ma'dame, I'll skip and hop my way to 7-11...
[16:01] <%Croix> i'm only 5'8" >_>
[16:01] * Liz (liz@coldfront-396CFAA8.hsd1.al.comcast.net) Quit ( Connection reset by peer )
[16:02] <Snowbound_Milk[RIA]> Average height has been going down pretty rapidly
[16:02] <%Mia[IRON]> I am taller than Croix! :v
[16:02] <%Thatguy101> Croix is my height
[16:02] <%Thatguy101> high five!
[16:02] <%Croix> height doesn't mean sheeeet
[16:02] <%Mia[IRON]> I bet Liz is shorter though D:
[16:03] * Delta1212[RIA] (~Delta1212@coldfront-F6EF59EB.sub-174-252-16.myvzw.com) Quit ( Connection reset by peer )
[16:03] <+SniperJoe[GOD]> I'm 5'4"...*sigh*
[16:03] <Snowbound_Milk[RIA]> I bet croic is hung like a horse.
[16:03] <%Mia[IRON]> You are?
[16:03] <+SniperJoe[GOD]> Last time I checked anyway.
[16:03] <%Thatguy101> joe gtfo!
[16:03] * Delta1212[RIA] (~Delta1212@coldfront-4D69878F.dyn.optonline.net) has joined #ria
[16:03] * ChanServ sets mode +oq Delta1212[RIA] Delta1212[RIA] for #ria
[16:03] <+SniperJoe[GOD]> No u
[16:03] * Thatguy101 walks off
[16:03] <%Mia[IRON]> You're not Asian or something are you? :p
[16:03] <Snowbound_Milk[RIA]> Mia, your ego is going to soon reach critical mass if you don't evacuate the channel immediately.
[16:03] <%Thatguy101> haha
[16:03] <+SniperJoe[GOD]> No ._.
[16:03] <%Mia[IRON]> I have an ego?
[16:03] * Snowbound_Milk[RIA] (Snowbound_@coldfront-B0E98D0D.rupert.net) Quit ( Quit: Leaving )
[16:03] <%Thatguy101> someone should...help her :P
[16:04] <%Mia[IRON]> If you want to be maimed, I will happily help you to your grave.
[16:04] * Thatguy101 looks worried

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Formerly a member of Sol Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry IIDA Graduate and Cadet RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade
  • war boner is 11.47" long.
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: August 01, 2011, 04:08:22 pm »
Poor thatguy.
Mia: World's tallest midget!

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 1.231 seconds with 44 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317