Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Making an alliance in Politics and War  (Read 10738 times)

Offline Kzoppistan

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Kzoppistan
  • Ruler: Mr Otingocni
Re: Making an alliance in Politics and War
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2015, 08:21:44 am »

https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=913

We sail the seven seas drinking all the rum, stealing all the dosh and smoking all the cigars.

That's badass

Offline Purplemoon

• Shangri-La
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Lunar
  • Ruler: Purplemoon
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2015, 11:31:42 am »
Eh... are girls still bad luck at sea?  :O

And if it's okay, do I just join in-game and say who am I am here?

Offline Ogaden

• Spammer of Inboxes
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • I wwebsite as on the internet
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been a Triumvir Veteran of the Dave War Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Economics One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry IIDA Graduate and Cadet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 15.3" long.
  • has 490 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.abtirsi.com
  • Nation: Ogaden
  • Ruler: James Dahl
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2015, 12:35:27 pm »

Girls are good luck ;)
Welcome aboard matey

https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=913

We sail the seven seas drinking all the rum, stealing all the dosh and smoking all the cigars.

That's badass

Join us kzopp :v
Ogaden, Spammer of Inboxes, Giver of Happy Endings, Retard Savant, Buzzkill Extraordinaire, Protector of Mexico.
:ria:

Offline Purplemoon

• Shangri-La
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2015, 12:48:11 pm »

Girls are good luck ;)
Welcome aboard matey

Yay, thank you. Well... Yui is me. If that wasn't already obvious.  :D

Offline Ogaden

• Spammer of Inboxes
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been a Triumvir Veteran of the Dave War Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Economics One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry IIDA Graduate and Cadet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • has 490 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2015, 12:55:16 pm »
Now I'll try and cobble together another half mil for you, might take a couple days :v
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 12:57:20 pm by Ogaden »
Ogaden, Spammer of Inboxes, Giver of Happy Endings, Retard Savant, Buzzkill Extraordinaire, Protector of Mexico.

Offline Purplemoon

• Shangri-La
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2015, 01:00:07 pm »
Thanks, that's okay. I have no idea what I'm doing. Although I have just found your useful guides.  :D

Offline Ogaden

• Spammer of Inboxes
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 490 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2015, 03:52:25 pm »
first batch of money sent :v

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has donated money for the RIA Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 21.03" long.
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Jenne
  • Ruler: Jenne
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2015, 09:50:19 pm »
I really don't have time for another game, but that flag is making me reconsider. 

Offline Ogaden

• Spammer of Inboxes
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 490 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2015, 01:03:49 am »
We're close to breaking into the top 20 :D

Offline Purplemoon

• Shangri-La
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2015, 03:51:45 am »
first batch of money sent :v

Thanks! Any advice on what to do with it first?

Offline Ogaden

• Spammer of Inboxes
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 490 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2015, 04:41:50 am »
follow the tutorial, fill out the survey.

Then, buy a second city and build both your cities up to 500 infra, 500 land, and focus on aluminum and munitions production

Offline Bucks

• Global Order of Darkness
  • Baby Cactus
  • war boner is 14.39" long.
  • has 27 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Pugna
  • Ruler: LordBucks
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2015, 02:32:49 pm »
Wonder how long it will take us to break top 10

Offline Kzoppistan

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Kzoppistan
  • Ruler: Mr Otingocni
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2015, 07:28:10 am »
Man, I wish I had more time.

Who's built the game?

Offline Buck Turgidson

• Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the war room!
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • He'll see the big board!
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 11.13" long.
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Spank my ass and call me Judy.
  • Nation: Darwinium of Slugs
  • Ruler: GrilledSlug
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2015, 01:20:23 pm »
May I join the crew? Sent app.

Offline VL

• Umbrella
  • Cactus
  • PANIC!
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 5.01" long.
  • has 42 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: New Soviet Russia
  • Ruler: Subcomandante VL
« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2015, 12:45:27 pm »
Man, I wish I had more time.

Who's built the game?
Some 17 year old coder genius with no social skills.
[20:47]   <Leo[RIA]>   brians_bot, will you run for tri?
[20:47]   <brians_bot>   coup the tri?
[20:47]   <Leo[RIA]>   YES!

I think people are noticing [...] ,though, [...]  that [...] RIA members are rags [...]

Offline skaha

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • Awards RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
  • war boner is 10.39" long.
  • has 18 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Britannia Coast
  • Ruler: Skaha
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2015, 05:37:29 pm »
So, you guys are no longer in CN? I almost forgot about this alliance, which brings up how long has it been.

As for this new game, what is it like?

Offline Ogaden

• Spammer of Inboxes
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 490 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2015, 06:32:21 pm »
We're still in CN though CN has gotten pretty boring, P&W is pretty fun

Offline DonGiovanni023

• DonG
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards Formerly a member of PotD Alliance RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 5.17" long.
  • has 17 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Tethe alla
  • Ruler: DonGiovanni023
« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2015, 08:50:39 am »
I just joined using Ogaden as a reference so feel guilty and help me out :P
I'm 100k short of being able to buy a new city (I accidentally bought 2 farms instead of one so that could be a contributing factor) even after completing the tutorial and the survey. Do I make money collecting taxes like in CN? I thought I read that a day in P&W is 2 hours so will I have more money then?
Last question, does this game have a deactivation period like CN 25 days?

Offline Ogaden

• Spammer of Inboxes
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 490 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2015, 11:50:37 am »
I just joined using Ogaden as a reference so feel guilty and help me out :P
I'm 100k short of being able to buy a new city (I accidentally bought 2 farms instead of one so that could be a contributing factor) even after completing the tutorial and the survey. Do I make money collecting taxes like in CN? I thought I read that a day in P&W is 2 hours so will I have more money then?
Last question, does this game have a deactivation period like CN 25 days?

We'll get you more cash, yeah a day is 2 hours and you automatically collect and pay taxes.
I think the deactivation period is like a month or so.

Offline VL

• Umbrella
  • Cactus
  • PANIC!
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 5.01" long.
  • has 42 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: New Soviet Russia
  • Ruler: Subcomandante VL
« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2015, 05:21:54 pm »
There is no deactivation; nations actually get deleted. I helped found SI back in like August with Hereno and sort of left for like a month and boom. :(

You don't have to collect taxes/pay bills though. That happens automatically for you.
[20:47]   <Leo[RIA]>   brians_bot, will you run for tri?
[20:47]   <brians_bot>   coup the tri?
[20:47]   <Leo[RIA]>   YES!

I think people are noticing [...] ,though, [...]  that [...] RIA members are rags [...]

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.54 seconds with 48 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317