Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Muchos Locos Pacto (ProtectoRIte with LPH)  (Read 1204 times)

Offline Shadow

• The Ultimate Lifeform
  • Lord Cactuar
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has colonized the Moon! Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.21" long.
  • has 393 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: The Cheeselands
  • Ruler: ShadowDragon
Muchos Locos Pacto (ProtectoRIte with LPH)
« on: January 23, 2015, 08:11:11 pm »
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/125765-mucho-locos/

Mucho Locos Pacto

Prueba I: Preámbulo

The Alianza de Aleatorio Demencia (hereby referred to as AAD) and Los Pollos Hermanos (hereby referred to as LPH) hereby agree to the following protectoRIte pact, in the interest of growth and fostering a friendship between the two entities.

Prueba II: Locura

As long as this agreement is in effect, the Alianza de Aleatorio Demencia will provide complete protection from aggression to Los Pollos Hermanos. If Los Pollos Hermanos specifically requests the Alianza de Aleatorio Demencia refrain from intervening, the Alianza de Aleatorio Demencia will abide by Los Pollos Hermanos' wishes. Should the Alianza de Aleatorio Demencia become involved in a conflict, Los Pollos Hermanos is not under obligation to become involved, but are encouraged to assist however they feel they can.

Prueba III: Inteligencia

Los Pollos Hermanos agrees to keep the Alianza de Aleatorio Demencia updated with their current & future intentions. More specifically they agree to notify the Alianza de Aleatorio Demencia of any agreements or wars they plan to partake in at least 72 hours ahead of time.

Prueba IV: Florida

Viva La Florida!

Prueba V: Burritos

The treaty will remain in place for as long as deemed necessary. Either party may cancel this treaty when they wish, but must notify the other signatory 48 hours prior to publicly announcing the cancellation. During those 48 hours, the treaty is still considered in effect. Upon the public posting of dissolution, the treaty is void. This obligation may be waived at the agreement of both parties or if Prueba III is broken.

Prueba VI: Signatários

Para el Alianza de Aleatorio Demencia,
~ Shadow, Por la Gracia de Cactuar, Su Excelencia Gloriosa El Santísimo, Bendito, y el Venerable Triunviro de Eterno of Aleatorio Demencia y los Dominios y Territorios que le Pertenecen, Capitán Planeta Emérito, Sumo Pontífice de los Santos Reinos del Cactuar, Defensor de la Fe, Guardián del Funk, Gran Maestre de la Orden Militar Más Noble Soberano de Cactimus Prime, Comandante Central del Clan Nintuar, Líder y Guía de la Rivolucion, The Ultimate de Forma de vida, Místico Dragón Emperador de los Cheeselands, Archiduque de Trastorno, Cacique de la Locura, Titiritero del Caos, etc.
~ Ogaden, El Mucho Buzzkillo, Triunviro, Cubierto de Salsa Barbacoa
~ im317, Triunviro, Anterior Anciano de PotD, Enemigo de Ortografía, Secreto un Perro
~ dester55, yo no hablo español
~ biofantic, Jefe de Operaciones Militares, Campeón del Pueblo
~ Croix, JdAI (Jefe de Asuntos Internos)
~ Moth, el Dio Grande
~ Jenne, El Jefe, Asesino de DBDC, Quiero cagar en su sombrero
~ cctmsp13, Virrey, Supremo de Economía

Para el Los Pollos Hermanos,
~ Rey the Great, Gus

tl;dr
insanity and tacos
Old Forum's Profile: Joined - 25-July 06, Member Number - 21

~ShadowDragon777
The Cheeselands (My Nation)

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.126 seconds with 30 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317