Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Buying tech.  (Read 2058 times)

Offline SWAT128

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 2.37" long.
  • has 28 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: SWATLand
  • Ruler: SWAT128
Buying tech.
« on: October 01, 2009, 11:09:36 pm »
Just going to fill two slots. 3/100 deals only.

October 08 - May 09

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Two Years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade
  • war boner is 21.03" long.
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Jenne
  • Ruler: Jenne
Buying tech.
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2009, 07:09:34 am »
don't troll for our tech whores.  They are ours to violate.

Offline SWAT128

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • has 28 llamas
    • View Profile
Buying tech.
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2009, 07:49:25 am »
MINE

October 08 - May 09

Offline Myrrh

• RIctuar
  • Resident Fujoshi
  • Awards Has donated money for the RIA Has been Head of Recruitment
  • has 2 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Myrrh
  • Ruler: Akito
Buying tech.
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2009, 08:33:23 am »
Hmm...I have two slots open right now. They are just waitng for someone to fill them up.

Anyone up for it?

Offline SWAT128

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 28 llamas
    • View Profile
Buying tech.
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2009, 10:13:54 am »
Aid sent.

October 08 - May 09

Offline Myrrh

• RIctuar
  • Resident Fujoshi
  • has 2 llamas
    • View Profile
Buying tech.
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2009, 09:16:31 pm »
So it's 3/50, right SWAT?

Offline SWAT128

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 28 llamas
    • View Profile
Buying tech.
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2009, 10:05:03 pm »
>_>

3/100

October 08 - May 09

Offline Myrrh

• RIctuar
  • Resident Fujoshi
  • has 2 llamas
    • View Profile
Buying tech.
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2009, 02:01:20 am »

*runs to cct and cries*

It's all your fault SWAT!

Offline SWAT128

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 28 llamas
    • View Profile
Buying tech.
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2009, 05:59:11 am »
Well, I am an evil bastard.

*punts a puppy*

October 08 - May 09

Offline SWAT128

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 28 llamas
    • View Profile
Buying tech.
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2009, 02:46:23 am »
Needs more sellers.

October 08 - May 09

Offline Myrrh

• RIctuar
  • Resident Fujoshi
  • has 2 llamas
    • View Profile
Buying tech.
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2009, 04:15:19 am »
SWAT, I only have 50 tech. Let me know if you want to do 50 or not. If it's 100, I'll send you back the 3mil.

I seriously thought the deal was 3/50.

Offline SWAT128

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 28 llamas
    • View Profile
Buying tech.
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2009, 01:56:27 am »
Myrhh, you're supposed to use the money I send you to buy the tech to send me. So the seller ends up making around 2mil from the deal. If you don't want to do the deal, just send me the cash back.

October 08 - May 09

Offline Myrrh

• RIctuar
  • Resident Fujoshi
  • has 2 llamas
    • View Profile
Buying tech.
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2009, 03:06:11 am »
I know. And What I'm saying is, if I only have to send you 50 tech, let's do it.
But If I have to send you 100 tech, I will return the money to you.

So how is it going to be, swat?

Offline SWAT128

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 28 llamas
    • View Profile
Buying tech.
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2009, 03:30:35 am »
Just send me the tech.

October 08 - May 09

Offline Myrrh

• RIctuar
  • Resident Fujoshi
  • has 2 llamas
    • View Profile
Buying tech.
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2009, 03:39:41 am »
That's why I love you.

We can burn in hell together. ^^

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Two Years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
Buying tech.
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2009, 08:48:55 am »
Do people actually read?

Offline SWAT128

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 28 llamas
    • View Profile
Buying tech.
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2009, 09:01:08 am »
wut iz reed?

October 08 - May 09

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
Buying tech.
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2009, 09:04:47 am »
Uhh...

Offline SWAT128

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 28 llamas
    • View Profile
Buying tech.
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2009, 11:57:41 pm »
???

October 08 - May 09

Offline SWAT128

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 28 llamas
    • View Profile
Buying tech.
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2009, 09:12:03 am »
Let me in the tech farm.

October 08 - May 09

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.067 seconds with 50 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317