Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Any of you have Crysis? C-zom's made something interesting.  (Read 2364 times)

C-zom

Re: Any of you have Crysis? C-zom's making something interesting.
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2010, 12:58:48 am »
Micro Trailer Update

I hope to have more screenshots up of new areas in the coming week, and a 1 minute story trailer by the 7th. In the mean time, I present some micro updates--in video form!

I spent the last seven hours trying with complete failure every time to get fraps gameplay footage onto youtube or any other upload medium. Didn't work. 1.5GB 30 second file, even compressed down to 200mb and looking decent, looked like pure garbage on youtube. I finally got the ratio right and both trailers are done, albeit the trailer mentioned in the Introductory is *not* implying the teaser. That will be a full blown trailer.

View the introduction first, than the atmosphere teaser. This is the first footage of The Worry of Newport and as such it's pretty crude--and brief--but it's still better than screenshots to some people. View in 1080p for maximum quality/atmosphere, please.

Introduction:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EutpZxgAxj8" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EutpZxgAxj8</a>

Atmosphere Teaser:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9prD9uME34" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9prD9uME34</a>

Offline undiscoveredbum

• Ain't gonna eat no dead man tater
  • RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
  • Awards Formerly a member of PotD Alliance Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 17.65" long.
  • has 241 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Bumfunk
  • Ruler: UndiscoveredBum
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2010, 02:01:06 pm »
It looks neat. If I can be bothered to reinstall Crysis when you finish this I'll try it out.
http://i.imgur.com/MI08q53.pngNever argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

C-zom

« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2010, 04:15:14 pm »
Completely updated this topic for some reason. Check the moddb link for the most modern screenshots and feature updates. So, yeah, this is still happening. Go buy crysis. :spot:

Also for those who read my shitty short stories, this map will feature Edgar Gray.

Offline Pattara

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War
  • war boner is 1.95" long.
  • has 2 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://sites.google.com/site/pattnpage/
  • Nation: tailan
  • Ruler: pattara
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2010, 07:01:20 pm »
you should have made this an far cry mod, i can barely get crysis to run on lowest setting.
Quote from: Thunder Strike
Quote from: Myrrh
Quote from: Viper6525D
This is even bigger than the thing inside ThunderStrike's pants.
What isn't?
That's not what you said last night.
Quote from: Thunder Strike
One dildo shaped nuke per gay member.
Final Rating: You'remother'sawhore/Trebeck

C-zom

« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2010, 11:08:08 pm »
Far Cry's editor isn't worth shit though. I couldn't make something like this in there.

C-zom

« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2010, 04:36:31 pm »
Oh, yeah. This is out.

Mixed reviews, a nice division line to analyize and improve on for the second part. People are praising the voice actor, story, and atmosphere but the gameplay is apparently poop.

Offline undiscoveredbum

• RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
  • Awards Formerly a member of PotD Alliance Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 241 llamas
    • View Profile
Re: Any of you have Crysis? C-zom's made something interesting.
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2010, 09:36:08 pm »
I'll get around to reinstalling crysis and trying this soon, hopefully. I've got a minor backlog of games right now, which is crazy since I usually go months between buying one.
http://i.imgur.com/MI08q53.pngNever argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline Mr. Conglomerate

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Corellia
  • Ruler: Mr Conglomerate
« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2010, 10:13:49 pm »
I've got Crysis and this looks badass, tag for DL tonight hehe

C-zom

« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2010, 05:33:47 pm »
anyone ever play this in ria. :<

Offline undiscoveredbum

• RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
  • has 241 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2010, 07:05:42 pm »
Not yet...

<_<

C-zom

« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2010, 08:48:01 pm »
:(

Offline undiscoveredbum

• RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
  • has 241 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2010, 09:18:20 pm »
:(

too much gran turismo

Offline Dontasemebro

• What does the custom title look like
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Economics RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 12.48" long.
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: RIAland
  • Ruler: Dontasemebro
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2010, 10:05:46 pm »
I hope this is for crysis: warhead cuz thats what I have a pirated copy of.
My cat watches me have sex, he's not the only one.
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline Dontasemebro

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Economics RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2010, 11:05:24 pm »
just played through it. hit a bug in the house where u have to turn off the lantern, it stayed dark forever. In escape menu however I could see, so I saved and reloaded. I also blew up that house accidentally by picking up a barrel, and found out there is nothing making that noise! :P Picked up a bunch of frogs, not sure if I missed anything, but otherwise pretty cool considering you made it. Coulda used with at least one run-from-something part where you can die (not sure if I coulda died on the pier)
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

C-zom

« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2010, 10:06:56 pm »
It sounds like the bugs are due to it being on warhead, the game isn't designed for Warhead and was extremely buggy on it

Also yeah that in the dark bug is a dumb bug, you're supposed to die and the blackness simulates the creature killing you but w/e it doesn't work.

YOU CAN PICK UP THE FROGS?

glad you liked it though overall, i hope to have a chase sequence or two in part 2 when i'm done designing it. it's gonna be way better.

Offline Dontasemebro

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2010, 09:34:46 am »
oh that was where I died, gotcha, and yeah the frogs got picked up like crazy. Otherwise yeah I definitely liked it. Thats funny that it was supposed to be in crysis 2, yet it works so nicely in warhead.
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 37 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317