Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: so the best game ever made  (Read 14908 times)

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Unjust War Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
Re: so the best game ever made
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2013, 12:43:34 am »
I've got all the 10% cookies, 100+ of every building up to shipment, 50+ of the rest, 18 antimatters. 130mil CpS.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Biff Webster

• RIAer
  • Cactuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Has been Head of Recruitment Formerly a member of Cult of Justitia Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 16.08" long.
  • has 141 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Wagglekfa
  • Ruler: Biff Webster
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2013, 06:08:00 am »
I wonder how long GTA V is going to stay in it's wrapper because I might miss a goldie.
Posted by Hyperonic

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade
  • war boner is 21.03" long.
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Jenne
  • Ruler: Jenne
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2013, 06:46:24 am »
Cookies are the way to go.  Just bought two cookies and a time machine upgrade and went from 230 to 480 CpS.

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Formerly a member of Sol Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry IIDA Graduate and Cadet RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade
  • war boner is 11.47" long.
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2013, 08:32:27 pm »
1.49b CpS o___o

Offline Biff Webster

• RIAer
  • Cactuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Has been Head of Recruitment Formerly a member of Cult of Justitia Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 141 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2013, 08:43:49 pm »
792 mil cps.  I made the window the size of a cookie so it is always in the same spot. That 777 golden cookie clicks achievement is still going to take a long time.
Posted by Hyperonic

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • The Taste of Jeff Goldblum
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Unjust War Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 9.5" long.
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2013, 09:56:59 pm »
I've played with it a bit. I cheated immediately.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Unjust War Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2013, 10:11:31 pm »
I feel like awakening the grandmothers was a bad idea...
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Formerly a member of Sol Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry IIDA Graduate and Cadet RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2013, 10:25:28 pm »
I feel like awakening the grandmothers was a bad idea...
The grandmatriarchs are displeased. You tricked them, dirty little thing.

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2013, 11:10:26 pm »
I definitely wasted a lot of cookies unlocking achievements.  1.19B CpS.

Is there any illusion to getting golden cookies?  I've only got two so far. 

Offline Biff Webster

• RIAer
  • Cactuar
  • has 141 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2013, 12:16:48 am »
Depends on your upgrades.  I'm getting them every minute and half or so. 

I awoke the Grandmatriarchs so I have to buy a progressively more expensive upgrade to shut them up for a half hour or else I get a bunch of Red cookies, which are bad.
Posted by Hyperonic

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2013, 12:43:50 am »
Keeping the covenant in place is still pretty worth it for quite awhile. I love how Lovecraftian the sweet, creepy Grandmas ended up being.

1.68b

Offline Biff Webster

• RIAer
  • Cactuar
  • has 141 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2013, 02:36:20 am »
The golden cookie game is an active game, but it is the most profitable game.

3 bil cps
Posted by Hyperonic

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2013, 07:31:10 am »
Depends on your upgrades.  I'm getting them every minute and half or so. 

I awoke the Grandmatriarchs so I have to buy a progressively more expensive upgrade to shut them up for a half hour or else I get a bunch of Red cookies, which are bad.

I must be doing something wrong.  I don't get them anywhere near that often.  I've got 77/103 upgrades.  I do have the Bingo hall, but stopped buying those upgrades when the big warning box came up saying it would have disastrous consequences.  I guess maybe I just dont pay enough attention.  I have seen more this morning than I have in the last couple days.  Still only got 6 total.

Offline Biff Webster

• RIAer
  • Cactuar
  • has 141 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2013, 08:09:53 am »
You get the first goldie upgrade at 7 goldens clicked, second after 27.

The first 7 are a bitch because they appear like every 7-10 minutes or something.

The 7 and 27 goldens clicked upgrades half the time between goldens and also double the time they exist on screen.
Posted by Hyperonic

Offline Princess Celly

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactus
  • Awards Has colonized the Moon! User figured out how to work the award system Has been a diplomat RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Two Years of Random Insanity Has been a Triumvir One year of Random Insanity Was elected to be Captain Planet The Disorder War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Has recruited a member into the RIA Veteran of the Equilibrium War
  • war boner is 11.85" long.
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: New XGA
  • Ruler: HeroofTime55
« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2013, 01:26:56 pm »
I'm at 26b CPS and I have 2 quadrillion in the bank. 

The secret is golden cookies.  You need the last golden cookie upgrade, that doubles the duration of golden cookie effects.  Then you can combo Frenzy-Lucky golden cookies.  You need to keep a bunch of cookies in the bank to maximize the combo, a lucky cookie gives you 20 minutes of your current CPS or 10% of your current cookie total, whichever is less.

Just trying to max out my Antimatter Condensers to get the last achievements before I reset for prestige.  12 quadrillion cookies baked all time.  I'm gonna be rolling in those heavenly chips.

Offline Biff Webster

• RIAer
  • Cactuar
  • has 141 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2013, 03:55:33 am »
Chaining a clicking frenzy to a regular ass frenzy is pretty awesome too.  I think I got around 300 t on one of those.  I've only had one of those chain cookies and it stopped pretty early in the chain.
Posted by Hyperonic

Offline Princess Celly

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactus
  • Awards Has colonized the Moon! User figured out how to work the award system Has been a diplomat RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Two Years of Random Insanity Has been a Triumvir One year of Random Insanity Was elected to be Captain Planet The Disorder War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Has recruited a member into the RIA Veteran of the Equilibrium War
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2013, 07:41:58 pm »
cookie chains are useless late game, they only give you 7 trillion tops.  a lucky cookie without a frenzy before it nets me 30 trillion.  the chains are really good for getting towards that 777 lucky cookie achievement though.  almost there, would be there if they didn't get reset when i restarted before the update.

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 18, 2013, 09:05:10 pm »

The first 7 are a bitch because they appear like every 7-10 minutes or something.

The 7 and 27 goldens clicked upgrades half the time between goldens and also double the time they exist on screen.

That explains a lot.  I don't have the patience to stare at the screen and wait around for cookies.  It's gotten better since I got past 7 at least.  Up to 23 now. 

The cookie upgrades used to be badass, but I am not so impressed with with 100B version.  Only up to 3.65 CpS. 

Offline Princess Celly

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactus
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 18, 2013, 11:24:31 pm »

That explains a lot.  I don't have the patience to stare at the screen and wait around for cookies.  It's gotten better since I got past 7 at least.  Up to 23 now. 

The cookie upgrades used to be badass, but I am not so impressed with with 100B version.  Only up to 3.65 CpS.
i have cookie clicker open in a small sliver of a window to the side, while i do other things.  usually will notice golden cookies out of the corner of my eye.

in the beginning of the game, you just click the cookie fast and build the first couple buildings.  but you want to save up and trigger the grandmapocalypse, that's your mid game.  cookie chains can be worth 7 trillion, and the 666x multiplier can really help push you through.  really, golden cookies are key at every stage of the game.

the last stage is when you get the 77 lucky cookie upgrade that doubles the duration of GCs.  That's when you can combo lucky-frenzy, and you want to maintain a large bank to maximize that.

you want achievements and cats, that's the biggest multiplyer.  when you reset, it goes SO much faster, having already unlocked many achievements and the nice boost from heavenly chips.

grandmas and cursors are good upgrades to keep building, but farms through alchemy labs really only serve the purpouse of getting to the next tier.  portals give a small boost to grandmas, time machines are decent in their own right, and antimatter condensers are where the big cookies are at in the latest update.  if you have all the related achievements, buying anything less than a portal is pretty much waste, and portals are arguably waste as well.  they only serve to getting to the next tier of buildings, and golden cookies are great boosts to push you into the next tier if you seem to be slowing down.

Offline Princess Celly

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactus
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 18, 2013, 11:34:39 pm »
and selling buildings is good for your soul.  especially if you're about to reset, it can help push you to some of the achievements, like 200 cursors which was so hard for me to finally get.

when you reset, you get heavenly chips based on total cookies baked all time.  Every time you sell a building, you get something like 75% of the current building price back, and that counts as an addition towards total baked all time.  so before you reset, you should sell everything, buy, sell, buy, sell, until eventually you can't do it anymore (or the returns are too small for it to be worth your effort).  not only can you do stuff like, eg, selling all your time machines to push for something like the 200 cursor achievement, but you're wildly boosting your heavenly chips post reset.  and you'll be able to rebuild super  fast and quickly exceed your former position.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.208 seconds with 49 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317