Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Nailed it.  (Read 2627 times)

Offline rlrcstrnthusiast

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Four years of Random Insanity Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has colonized the Moon! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 21.55" long.
  • has 263 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Dilbobagginese
  • Ruler: rlrcstrnthusiast
Nailed it.
« on: April 16, 2013, 08:26:55 am »
I have a feeling those ducks won't be coming to my pool any time soon.

So we have a pair of mallards, male and female, that have a habit of using our pool as their private oasis, and they don't scare easily. As such, we scare them out of my parent's pool by throwing tennis balls at them. I always miss -- except for this morning. Nailed the boy mallard in the head and flash-knocked it out. How do I know it was out? Ever seen a duck sink like a rock before?

Give a black man a dumbbell, and he'll find a way to work out every muscle with it.

Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth P67 B3. Power Supply: Antec 80+ rated 750 Watt. Processor: Intel CoreI7 2600K @ 3.4GHz.  RAM: 16 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR3 Mem @1600 MHz. Graphics: Gigabyte GTX 560 Ti graphics.

Offline Buck Turgidson

• Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the war room!
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • He'll see the big board!
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 11.13" long.
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Spank my ass and call me Judy.
  • Nation: Darwinium of Slugs
  • Ruler: GrilledSlug
Re: Nailed it.
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2013, 09:17:48 am »
I am no duck expert, but don't they float, naturally?  I mean, it seems like a sensible safeguard by mother nature to ensure that aquatic fowl as tasty as duck would float in case it is simply knocked out.  Also, in case of death, it could be fed upon by both fish and birds.  Hell, even swimmers.  Wouldn't hunting dogs have trouble picking up the scent if ducks sank.

Sir, your duck did not get knocked out, it escaped.  More precisely, it ducked.

Offline Bleak Outlook

• DOOOOOOOMED!
  • Farkistan
  • Cactus
  • That guy from that place
  • has 10 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: New Dun Likus
  • Ruler: Bleak Outlook
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2013, 11:43:32 am »
I am no duck expert, but don't they float, naturally?  I mean, it seems like a sensible safeguard by mother nature to ensure that aquatic fowl as tasty as duck would float in case it is simply knocked out.  Also, in case of death, it could be fed upon by both sea kitten and birds.  Hell, even swimmers.  Wouldn't hunting dogs have trouble picking up the scent if ducks sank.

Sir, your duck did not get knocked out, it escaped. More precisely, it ducked.
:lol:

Have you ever thought of "scaring" the ducks away with a shotgun blast of birdshot? It's surprisingly effective. And tasty. Effective and tasty.

Farkistan Forums
Fark's Wiki
IRC Channel on Coldfront:  #farkistan

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been Head of Military Operations Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade
  • war boner is 21.03" long.
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Jenne
  • Ruler: Jenne
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2013, 09:11:15 pm »
From topic, I assumed you were talking about the married chicks.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2013, 09:58:55 pm »
It's what I was hoping for, actually.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2013, 01:56:29 am »
It's what I was hoping for, actually.

No, married ducks.  Actually we have no proof of marriage.  They might have been living in sin.

Offline rlrcstrnthusiast

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Four years of Random Insanity Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has colonized the Moon! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 263 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2013, 09:34:31 am »
Have you ever thought of "scaring" the ducks away with a shotgun blast of birdshot? It's surprisingly effective. And tasty. Effective and tasty.

Don't have a shotgun, and I'm not really keen on the idea of shooting in my pool. Besides, takes more skill to nail one in the head.

Give a black man a dumbbell, and he'll find a way to work out every muscle with it.

Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth P67 B3. Power Supply: Antec 80+ rated 750 Watt. Processor: Intel CoreI7 2600K @ 3.4GHz.  RAM: 16 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR3 Mem @1600 MHz. Graphics: Gigabyte GTX 560 Ti graphics.

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2013, 12:47:24 pm »
so.... how long you think it'll be before kenny changes to a duck avatar and related name to make a huge rant thread about our obviously antiquated anti-duck attitudes

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2013, 01:23:33 pm »
3 weeks. Dude's been getting a lot slower lately.

I think it might be time to put him down and get a new Kenny.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline ZPO4O

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 1" long.
  • has 9 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2013, 07:03:40 am »
3 weeks. Dude's been getting a lot slower lately.

I think it might be time to put him down and get a new Kenny.

Make sure to take him out back behind the shed and use silver bullets, just to be safe. Also decapitate him after you put him down. Oh yeah, drive a steak through his heart and put a rock in his mouth as well. Can never be too safe nowadays
Zpilot21: if i get a call from you, im gonna murder your dog
Zpilot21: >_>
Moth: Zeep, no!
---
Zeep: you hate my dog so much, you hate it into non-existance!
Moth: :D
---
Zpilot21: im sorry!
Moth: That's intolerable! You're being put on the RIA's perma-ZI list!
Zpilot21: ;_;
---
Quote from: Leo
okay?
---
***This spot is my tribute to Flask***
**Dont tell him he has a tribute from me though**

Offline ZPO4O

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 1" long.
  • has 9 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2013, 07:05:44 am »
Oh yeah, and as for the ducks? Walk out of the house in an asian mask. Just about any kind of living animal is scared of asians. They can sense the fact that they can turn just about anything into edible food.
---
---
---
okay?
---

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2013, 09:23:12 am »
WereKenny vs. Any Asian Cook: The Fight of a Generation

broadcasting live on pay per view, taking bets in pm

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2013, 10:31:57 am »
Behind the shed? But that was our sacred sex space and I don't want to ruin it with his blood.

Btw, my pm's in your box and the check's in the mail, llama
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline ZPO4O

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • war boner is 1" long.
  • has 9 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2013, 03:01:55 am »
Eh, leo, your sex spot could do with a little kenny guts hanging from the lights. Gives it that natural 'at home feel' as the light glimmers off of his guts.
---
---
---
okay?
---

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2013, 11:29:05 am »
YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND WHAT WE HAD, ZEEP!!!! You were given a chance and you broke our hearts!
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Moth

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War 7 Years of Random Insanity Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Hero of the RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Five years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War Has been a Triumvir Two Years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Economics RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 17.1" long.
  • has 154 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Xythra
  • Ruler: Great Lord, Moth
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2013, 01:19:43 pm »

Don't have a shotgun, and I'm not really keen on the idea of shooting in my pool. Besides, takes more skill to nail one in the head.

Projectiles like bullets and shot lose velocity very quickly in water. :o

Quote from: The Paragon
All I know is you have the ability to make people look retarded.
Girl montage!

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2013, 02:31:45 am »
So what weapon do you suggest?  I would personally go with a bat.  There's something primal about it.

Offline ZPO4O

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • war boner is 1" long.
  • has 9 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2013, 02:45:57 am »
I'd replace the water with something flammable, and then toss a match in. Free dinner AND rescue fire. Ya know, just incase your lost and don't know it.
---
---
---
okay?
---

Offline rlrcstrnthusiast

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 263 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2013, 05:00:47 pm »

Projectiles like oxets and shot lose velocity very quickly in water. :o

Number one, I'm a terrible shot. Number two, it was by an edge of the pool. They weren't scared by people, so going to that side would make no difference. They haven't been back since the incident (that we know of).

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2013, 02:39:04 am »
They're birds.  They probably wait in a tree or on a nearby roof to watch you go to work, then fly down to piss and fornicate in your pool to get you back.  Ducks are vengeful creatures.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.303 seconds with 44 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317