Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: It's Good To Be Here.  (Read 3145 times)

Offline Biff Webster

• RIAer
  • Cactuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Has been Head of Recruitment Formerly a member of Cult of Justitia Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • war boner is 16.08" long.
  • has 141 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Wagglekfa
  • Ruler: Biff Webster
It's Good To Be Here.
« on: November 27, 2011, 04:38:54 pm »
Hello, I'm Biff and I was recently accepted into the Alliance. 

My previous alliances are the Green Protection Agency, where I spent my first year of CN, and the Cult of Justitia where I spent about 800 days until today.

At the GPA I held a few positions internally and was elected president just before NSO decided to spam recruitment messages.  I left shortly after the formation of CoJ.

In CoJ I was Apostolos and all around adviser to Schattenmann and we managed to build a decent group of people. After about 800 days of CoJ I felt I needed to try something different while there was something different to try, and that has brought me here.

I hope to be of use to the group, and I'll try not to post shitty on the OWF.  I have a decent sized nation, but little war experience.  I am able to follow direction so I should be able to pick it up fast.

Thanks
Posted by Hyperonic

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • LEGENDARY SPACE SUPER WARRIOR!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Karma War Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Two Years of Random Insanity Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 13.72" long.
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Shadortha
  • Ruler: Pancaeks
Re: It's Good To Be Here.
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2011, 04:42:58 pm »
Welcome to the rest of your interwebz life.
<%Leo[RIA]> it's better to be feared than respected
<%Leo[RIA]> especially if you lost that respect mentally raping them with spam
Yeah, fuck you.
Those kind of pictures really don't do it for me. To each their own, I suppose.
Not enough goats?
Oh look, a kenny, i have found.
He likes his tits, all firm and round.
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.
His hair is purdy, it touches the ground.

Offline Ogaden

• Spammer of Inboxes
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • I wwebsite as on the internet
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been a Triumvir Veteran of the Dave War Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs IIDA Graduate and Cadet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 15.3" long.
  • has 490 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.abtirsi.com
  • Nation: Ogaden
  • Ruler: James Dahl
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2011, 04:45:31 pm »
Welcome aboard man, let us know if you want stuff to do and what sort of stuff you're into
Ogaden, Spammer of Inboxes, Giver of Happy Endings, Retard Savant, Buzzkill Extraordinaire, Protector of Mexico.
:ria:

Offline Justus2ne1

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO)
  • war boner is 6.57" long.
  • has 12 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Kawaii
  • Ruler: Justus2ne1
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2011, 05:15:18 pm »
Yay someone new! :3 Finally my post isn't at the top of this place XD Welcome Biff, I think Bri will love your avatar  :awesome:

<brian|ria>: i just sent someone 200 mang
<Justus2ne1>: mang?
<brian|ria>: means man
<brian|ria>: but funner to say...
<Croix>: i could go for 200 men
<brian|ria>: am i not enough for you ?!?!
<Croix>: negatory brian|ria. neither you nor moth are enough singularly

Oneuldo sooshipbeonjjae
Jebal ijen yonggi naebwa bandeushi
Hanbeon nohchigo
Du beon nochimyeon
Dashi anojanha

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Illuminati War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 19.29" long.
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Goonville
  • Ruler: Arsenal 10
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2011, 05:19:30 pm »
*goes to see how big your nation is*

Yay! Welcome. fyi, I am officer of Duke bRIgade (the one you're in) so you'll be hearing a lot more from me.
Chillaxin since 3/23/2008

Quote from: Moth
On the contrary, I think we're being very unserious about this. If we were serious about this situation, it would have been settled in a matter of hours.
Quote from: cctmsp13
If you're good enough for Arsenal, then you're good enough for me.
Quote from: pielord47
Arsenal, have I mentioned how large my mother told me your cannon was? She said it was HUGE.

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Two Years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has colonized the Moon! Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 21.03" long.
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Jenne
  • Ruler: Jenne
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2011, 05:32:21 pm »
We should be able to remedy that war experience thing real soon.

Offline Biff Webster

• RIAer
  • Cactuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Has been Head of Recruitment Formerly a member of Cult of Justitia Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • has 141 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2013, 05:42:09 pm »
What is happening?
Posted by Hyperonic

Offline Ogaden

• Spammer of Inboxes
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been a Triumvir Veteran of the Dave War Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs IIDA Graduate and Cadet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • has 490 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2013, 05:51:40 pm »
Hey man, glad to see you again :)

Lots of stuff happened since you left, there was the Dave War, then the Equilibrium war (though you were in that too), we dissolved SF, I got a WRC, also Kenny got a face infection

How about you, how was the last year or so for you? :v
« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 05:53:28 pm by Ogaden »
Ogaden, Spammer of Inboxes, Giver of Happy Endings, Retard Savant, Buzzkill Extraordinaire, Protector of Mexico.

Offline Biff Webster

• RIAer
  • Cactuar
  • has 141 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2013, 05:59:53 pm »
Hey man, glad to see you again :)

Lots of stuff happened since you left, there was the Dave War, then the Equilibrium war (though you were in that too), we dissolved SF, I got a WRC, also Kenny got a face infection

How about you, how was the last year or so for you? :v

It's been pretty cybernationy, but I'm glad to be back here.

Highlight of EQ for me was the rare Delta sighting in a backroom near the beginning of it.  That was nice to see.

What name is  Kenny going by these days and has the face infection cleared up?

WRCs are fun.
Posted by Hyperonic

Offline Ogaden

• Spammer of Inboxes
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 490 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2013, 06:11:11 pm »
He was going by Giraffe for a while but now it's 'The Taste'

I hear it's better now

That time in Eq was also the last time I saw Delta :v

Offline Shadow

• The Ultimate Lifeform
  • Lord Cactuar
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War Was elected to be Captain Planet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.21" long.
  • has 393 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: The Cheeselands
  • Ruler: ShadowDragon
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2013, 08:37:52 pm »
Nice to see you back again Biff. :D
Old Forum's Profile: Joined - 25-July 06, Member Number - 21

~ShadowDragon777
The Cheeselands (My Nation)

Offline Biff Webster

• RIAer
  • Cactuar
  • has 141 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2013, 08:42:59 pm »
It's nice to be back Shadow.  Thanks for scootin Baron through the process too.
Posted by Hyperonic

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.109 seconds with 41 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317