Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: What are we?  (Read 1355 times)

Offline Dysfunction

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
What are we?
« on: October 22, 2007, 09:14:45 pm »

Hi there Ria members and honored leaders,

First of all i must apologize if this was mentioned before, i really don't have time to read every topic i see.

I'm part of RIA for twenty days and i saw things that i didn't expected.
 First of all, i admire the way RIA iz organized because it takes a lot of time to be leader
 of such great group of people. You really need to be dedicated to make things going in
 right direction when you are leader of alliance or in top of it. On the other hand,
 ruling such group and doing daily chores could leave you little time to think about
 some important aspects of our group/alliance. How the people FEEL about RIA? Are they
 motivated enough to participate on forum? If not, why is that? How do they feel about RIA politics?
 Are they bored to death with collecting taxes and paying bills? Do they want some wars?
 DO they like the way the things are going? Do they want freedom of speech...etc.

All these questions have the same source: one ultimate and final question, which will show

us all the other answers. That question is :  

WHAT ARE WE?
 a) Humans
 b ) Bunch of points

If "b" is correct, then, i afraid this alliance has no future, since all of the people
 will eventually die because of boringness (except few really motivated figures).
 If "a" is correct, then my advice would be to pay more attention to some psychological
 facts, especaialy concerning social life and group behavior. Since i'm psychologist, and
 since i'm expirienced in online browser games (i was one of the leaders of tribe in Tribal
 wars and  i know how difficult it could be) i would make some suggestions in next few days.
 All i want to say that LEADING is very hard work, but at least, you have some THINGS TO DO!
 And other folks, they just need to obey and collect/ pay taxes and to look at their
 toniculation happiness indicator because it jumps when "toniculation adores you", (since these
 are things which i do when i'm online) and that is all action you will see.

At the end, sorry for this "I will enlight you all.." stand , i only wanted to be of some
 help.What are we?

I apologize if i said something rude.

Love you all.

Dysfunction.

Offline Crunka

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 4.32" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/thecolourofmusic
What are we?
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2007, 11:51:46 pm »
"it's better to live one day as a lion[/size] than a thousand years as a lamb"
[/i]

check out my flickr!
check out my band: The Color of Music
check out my cock

wethepeople

What are we?
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2007, 11:54:26 pm »
I don't feel like arguing.

Reason for edit: See above.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2007, 12:05:35 am by wethepeople »

Offline Emperor Whimsical

• MI6
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
    • http://
What are we?
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2007, 11:57:28 pm »
Instead of convincing that we're useless and wasting time or that we have no social life, why don't you do something about it?

I have a healthy social life, thank you.

If we can hit that ox's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!
<+Apriland[GPA]> Emperor_Whimsical..... that ruler name is so win

Chuck Norris once had an arm-wrestling contest with Superman.
The loser had to agree to wear his underwear outside his pants

Offline schneereich

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
What are we?
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2007, 12:03:15 am »
Quote from: Emperor Whimsical
I have a healthy social life, thank you.

i don't. i sit in a room all day doing nothing. somebody kill me, please. *eats candy*

Offline Dagny Taggart

• Cactus
    • View Profile
What are we?
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2007, 12:04:48 am »
You guys totally missed his point.

:facepalm:
Official Ideal Trade Groups Thread

If you have two of the following resources you can sign up.

Or if you have one of the above and one of the below.

<a href="http://www.last.fm/user/shijeru" target="_blank">http://www.last.fm/user/shijeru</a>

Offline Delta1212

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept Has donated money for the RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 16.44" long.
  • has 107 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Verspasia
  • Ruler: Delta1212
What are we?
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2007, 10:03:05 am »
Quote from: Dagny Taggart
You guys totally missed his point.

:facepalm:
Seriousy. Reading comprehension, people. >_>
It's ok Delta, the mods still love you.  But the forum skin is not a user and we cannot warn it.

<Away_Srqt[PG13]> thanks for satisfying my girlfriend delta
<Away_Srqt[PG13]> I appreciate it

The Truth about Scientology

Offline Vintus

• RItiree - burritos
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
What are we?
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2007, 03:27:34 pm »
Well, people do have a choice. If a new constitution is proposed, they may say what they would like changed, and then vote against it. The elections are done by the voice of the entire population of the RIA, and campaigns make it easy for people to vote for others based on their ideas which are similar to their own.

We can't make war appear out of thin air, unfortunately. We help alliances build up, and the smaller ones can help in fending off rogues if they want, but they need permission.
So then you're a CockPony inside?

Or is that 100% Pony Cock?

Offline Dysfunction

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
What are we?
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2007, 06:09:24 am »
People do have a choice, but they mostly chose not to participate on forum, or even wars and other mayor events concerning RIA. How loyal member could be if he just "plays on his own" and wage his own personal wars without asking for permission anyone. RIA is full of such parasites*, and only their purpose is to boost up our points. They don't want to vote,
run campaigns or even READ anything about RIA. I agree that "making" war isn't easy and isn't quite logical move, but i'm assured that cohesion of RIA would rise if we confront some external enemy.

* Yes, i told that, but they won't know since they don't read anything.

Offline Dysfunction

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
What are we?
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2007, 06:11:11 am »
And why i can't see my avatar

Offline Vintus

• RItiree - burritos
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
What are we?
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2007, 01:20:30 am »
Well, the thing is, we may have parasites, but the benefits go both ways.

They get protection and aid, we get closer to our largest goal: a sanction.

They tend not to vote even when we send them messages to do so, we are missing many nations when war breaks out, but they still strengthen us.

War is incredibly dangerous, especially with an alliance as big as ours. It's suicide to declare to bring people together. It's not as simple as that, if that's what you're suggesting.
So then you're a CockPony inside?

Or is that 100% Pony Cock?

Offline im317

• looking for new title
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Cactimus Prime
  • looking for new personal text
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Formerly a member of PotD Alliance Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been a Triumvir Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has recruited a member into the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 38.87" long.
  • has 796 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: im317
  • Ruler: im317
What are we?
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2007, 01:30:21 am »
this topic fails due to the lack of g) Other
Silly child. You should know the RIA can't die. This place is like a zombie, but without a brain so even a head shot won't do it.

Offline GRX Dragon

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/generalraptorx
What are we?
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2007, 07:38:34 am »
Since i'm psychologist, and
since i'm expirienced in online browser games (i was one of the leaders of tribe in Tribal
wars and i know how difficult it could be) i would make some suggestions in next few days.

I'm calling you out on that.

Edit: You may notice my general hatred towards psychologists stemming from my own philosophical views if you come out.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2007, 07:41:03 am by GRX Dragon »

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=KingRanter)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (KingRanter)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]i hope you die so i can piss on your grave.[/quote]
Thanks for the badge of honor, stupid fanboy.

Offline Crunka

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 4.32" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/thecolourofmusic
What are we?
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2007, 01:08:18 am »
i, too, dislike psychologists.

it's the profession, not the people, well, if they're complete assholes then yeah.
"it's better to live one day as a lion[/size] than a thousand years as a lamb"
[/i]

check out my flickr!
check out my band: The Color of Music
check out my cock

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition One year of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
What are we?
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2007, 01:49:06 am »
Quote from: Dysfunction
Hi there Ria members and honored leaders,

First of all i must apologize if this was mentioned before, i really don't have time to read every topic i see.

I'm part of RIA for twenty days and i saw things that i didn't expected.
 First of all, i admire the way RIA iz organized because it takes a lot of time to be leader
 of such great group of people. You really need to be dedicated to make things going in
 right direction when you are leader of alliance or in top of it. On the other hand,
 ruling such group and doing daily chores could leave you little time to think about
 some important aspects of our group/alliance. How the people FEEL about RIA? Are they
 motivated enough to participate on forum? If not, why is that? How do they feel about RIA politics?
 Are they bored to death with collecting taxes and paying bills? Do they want some wars?
 DO they like the way the things are going? Do they want freedom of speech...etc.

All these questions have the same source: one ultimate and final question, which will show

us all the other answers. That question is :  

WHAT ARE WE?
 a) Humans
 b ) Bunch of points

If "b" is correct, then, i afraid this alliance has no future, since all of the people
 will eventually die because of boringness (except few really motivated figures).
 If "a" is correct, then my advice would be to pay more attention to some psychological
 facts, especaialy concerning social life and group behavior. Since i'm psychologist, and
 wars and  i know how difficult it could be) i would make some suggestions in next few days.
 All i want to say that LEADING is very hard work, but at least, you have some THINGS TO DO!
 And other folks, they just need to obey and collect/ pay taxes and to look at their
 toniculation happiness indicator because it jumps when "toniculation adores you", (since these
 are things which i do when i'm online) and that is all action you will see.

At the end, sorry for this "I will enlight you all.." stand , i only wanted to be of some
 help.What are we?

I apologize if i said something rude.

Love you all.

Dysfunction.

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/1284/dudegh9.jpg
What are we?

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
What are we?
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2007, 02:03:22 am »
If people actually took the time to post on the forums, they would have a good time. It's just that many members don't even want to.

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.142 seconds with 44 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317