Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Man, skimming through 65 pages of old posts is a trip.  (Read 2272 times)

C-zom

Man, skimming through 65 pages of old posts is a trip.
« on: February 24, 2010, 03:39:04 am »
Don't ask what prompted me to do this. Nostalgia is a whore. I went to go gravedig something amusing myself and got completely sidetracked.

You'd think I was a different person back in 2007. I can say the same for: Damen, Loren, Shyox, Delta, Nitemare, EL, Kaiser, etc etc. Also: I've been here way too goddamn long. Three years, dayum. I've had three iterations of myself come and go from here, you'd think I'm a different person trolling the shit out of you guys or something.

Most of this is of Swat's doing. That bastard
« Last Edit: February 24, 2010, 03:41:37 am by C-zom »

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • LEGENDARY SPACE SUPER WARRIOR!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Karma War Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Two Years of Random Insanity Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 13.72" long.
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Shadortha
  • Ruler: Pancaeks
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2010, 05:24:23 am »
In three years, you tend to expect change, ive gone through a similar journey but unlike you, i did it out of curiosity, its amusing how people change, their activity, their behavior, everything.
<%Leo[RIA]> it's better to be feared than respected
<%Leo[RIA]> especially if you lost that respect mentally raping them with spam
Yeah, fuck you.
Those kind of pictures really don't do it for me. To each their own, I suppose.
Not enough goats?
Oh look, a kenny, i have found.
He likes his tits, all firm and round.
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.
His hair is purdy, it touches the ground.

Offline SWAT128

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 2.37" long.
  • has 28 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: SWATLand
  • Ruler: SWAT128
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2010, 08:57:57 am »
Quote from: C-zom
Don't ask what prompted me to do this. Nostalgia is a whore. I went to go gravedig something amusing myself and got completely sidetracked.

You'd think I was a different person back in 2007. I can say the same for: Damen, Loren, Shyox, Delta, Nitemare, EL, Kaiser, etc etc. Also: I've been here way too goddamn long. Three years, dayum. I've had three iterations of myself come and go from here, you'd think I'm a different person trolling the shit out of you guys or something.

Most of this is of Swat's doing. That bastard

You just can't resist me.

October 08 - May 09

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2010, 03:36:02 pm »
ctrl + F Leo

Hm, 65 pages of old posts and you couldn't find a way to fit me in there...
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline enragedlobster

• RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Foreign Affairs RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of Great War III Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 26 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: goddammit
  • Ruler: certainly not
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2010, 03:43:28 pm »
I like going to the old boards and reading the very first few threads. It's hilarious nowadays.

Also, fuck off with your three years, I'm coming up on four.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2010, 03:44:05 pm by EnragedLobster »
fuck off

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2010, 03:50:41 pm »
Woah, it's EL.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Two Years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has donated money for the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon!
  • war boner is 21.03" long.
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Jenne
  • Ruler: Jenne
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2010, 06:40:08 pm »
I can proudly say I have been an asshole for the over three years I have been playing this shitty game, and there is no end in sight.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2010, 09:08:20 pm »
Heh, you used ass and end in the same sentence.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Two Years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has donated money for the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon!
  • war boner is 21.03" long.
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Jenne
  • Ruler: Jenne
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2010, 09:12:10 pm »
Quote from: Leo
Heh, you used ass and end in the same sentence.
uhh huh huh huh

C-zom

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2010, 03:32:40 am »
Quote from: EnragedLobster
I like going to the old boards and reading the very first few threads. It's hilarious nowadays.

I meant on these forums assface. I've been in this alliance for four years too. Go to hell with your falsehoods.

C-zom

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2010, 03:33:21 am »
Quote from: gangs20003
In three years, you tend to expect change, ive gone through a similar journey but unlike you, i did it out of curiosity, its amusing how people change, their activity, their behavior, everything.

I certainly didn't take curiousity as my avenue, funny how you did it that way. You're right though. Its pretty interesting to look back 3 years and see what was what then.

Offline enragedlobster

• RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Foreign Affairs RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of Great War III Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 26 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: goddammit
  • Ruler: certainly not
Re: Man, skimming through 65 pages of old posts is a trip.
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2010, 04:57:06 pm »

I meant on these forums assface. I've been in this alliance for four years too. Go to hell with your falsehoods.

My four years are longer, though.
fuck off

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2010, 02:31:25 pm »
I'm surprised you didn't mention me in the "changed list", although you might not see that or whatever.

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

C-zom

« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2010, 03:46:11 pm »
You seem pretty much the same, just less obnoxious and a lot more reserved.

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • war boner is 2.87" long.
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mostly
  • Ruler: MrCynic
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2010, 04:08:50 pm »
I may as well be a different person.  I'd rather avoid reminders of how I was, thanks, haha
Quote from: Crunka
I like cats too. Let's exchange recipes.
Quote from: Flask
SPITE THE ROCK!
Quote from: Elijah S Konderwink
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • LEGENDARY SPACE SUPER WARRIOR!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Karma War Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Two Years of Random Insanity Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 13.72" long.
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Shadortha
  • Ruler: Pancaeks
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2010, 10:32:03 pm »
* gangs20003 looks for old cynic posts...
<%Leo[RIA]> it's better to be feared than respected
<%Leo[RIA]> especially if you lost that respect mentally raping them with spam
Yeah, fuck you.
Those kind of pictures really don't do it for me. To each their own, I suppose.
Not enough goats?
Oh look, a kenny, i have found.
He likes his tits, all firm and round.
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.
His hair is purdy, it touches the ground.

Offline IronSoldier820

• TTK Ambassador
  • Cactuar
  • It's My Dick in a Box
    • View Profile
    • The Templar Knights
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2010, 09:18:33 pm »
I suppose I'll have to take the fact that I was not mentioned to mean I was in the etc. category.

Yeah, I feel the exact same C-Zom. I've changed in ways that are hard to think about. But the weirdest thing is...I was most active in Cyber Nations during one of the most developmental states of my life. Now that I've seen myself mature, I'm noticing elements of who I am that derived from this game and the people in it. I am definitely not the person I was when I signed onto Maroon forums to go around antagonizing people, but I like to think I took something from the experience.

I mean that last sentence in a literal sense as well as introspective. In addition to finding myself over the 3 year old mark in Cyber Nations, I'm finding myself scheduling visits to Loren in New York City on a regular basis. We've been in a committed relationship for a while and this thread just made me feel like I should throw it out there that we've both changed a lot.

I still love Maroon though, that hasn't changed. I don't think that I'll ever look back on this phase of my life and regret it.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2010, 09:20:40 pm by IronSoldier820 »

Quote from: Loren
I could care less if they murdered a town of babies, but if they killed the dog.. <__<

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2010, 10:25:18 pm »
So that's what happened to Loren. Iron, you sly Soldier, you.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

C-zom

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2010, 02:05:30 am »
I suppose I'll have to take the fact that I was not mentioned to mean I was in the etc. category.

Yeah, I feel the exact same C-Zom. I've changed in ways that are hard to think about. But the weirdest thing is...I was most active in Cyber Nations during one of the most developmental states of my life. Now that I've seen myself mature, I'm noticing elements of who I am that derived from this game and the people in it. I am definitely not the person I was when I signed onto Maroon forums to go around antagonizing people, but I like to think I took something from the experience.

I mean that last sentence in a literal sense as well as introspective. In addition to finding myself over the 3 year old mark in Cyber Nations, I'm finding myself scheduling visits to Loren in New York City on a regular basis. We've been in a committed relationship for a while and this thread just made me feel like I should throw it out there that we've both changed a lot.

I still love Maroon though, that hasn't changed. I don't think that I'll ever look back on this phase of my life and regret it.

Well, you weren't mentioned because I barely know you. Your general personality around here seems to have been the same for the two or so years I've seen you lurk around. You probably do fit into the etc category though; then again, the redundancy of this topic kind of dawned on me in that everyone is subject to massive change in three years. I guess despite it being a trivial analyisis I thought it would make good conversation. Damnit I just sidetracked myself again

Its unusual that cybernations had an effect on your growth spurt so to speak. This game hasn't effected me one bit besides for being an outrageously time consuming hobby. The people I meet here tend to come and go like crazy, me usually not talking to them for more than a couple months before drifting out of contact. Its for that reason I probably haven't been changed by the people on here, but I can definately see how others would be. The social aspect, if you let it, in this game is completely overwhelming.

I thought so. I don't know much about you or loren at all but I just have to assume it started long distance. If it did, and you're now seeing each other in person, that's pretty cool. That barely happens for those sort of things. They always burn before that point.

Offline Crunka

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 4.32" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/thecolourofmusic
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2010, 02:27:31 am »

My four years are longer, though.

MY four year are longer :p shall I remind everyone I was the second member of the alliance >____>

Enough seniority BS...I still can't believe I've been here for this long, though not as active as you C-zom
"it's better to live one day as a lion[/size] than a thousand years as a lamb"
[/i]

check out my flickr!
check out my band: The Color of Music
check out my cock

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.382 seconds with 42 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317