Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: joining thing  (Read 391 times)

Offline Natymax

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
joining thing
« on: February 28, 2009, 10:11:21 pm »
ok dont i get 6 mill for passing the test? Im not a aid whore but i really need this because im getting out of a nasty war with someone out of my league (i came out on top though) but im in bill lock and im really worried and i need this aid...I DID GET 3 MILL FROM A TECH TRADE.i am not a aid whore!!!!

Offline Agent Lemon

• Troll Legend
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Funktuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 11.31" long.
  • has 149 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Citrus Empire
  • Ruler: Agent Lemon
joining thing
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2009, 05:29:08 am »
The joining aid is three 3mil for 50 tech deals, so you make around $6.5 million profit in total. You do one every week or so. And you wouldn't be in billlock if you didn't go and attack people(which you need permission for, i think) and if you ran your nation efficiently. Change your government type from anarchy and buy the improvements in the right order. Read this: http://cybernations.rialliance.net/index.php?showtopic=13616
« Last Edit: March 01, 2009, 05:29:35 am by Agent Lemon »

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 30 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317