Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Do you think you'll survive the end of the world?  (Read 1904 times)

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Dave War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade One year of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
  • war boner is 6.76" long.
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Pterrydactyl
  • Ruler: Pterrydactyl
Do you think you'll survive the end of the world?
« on: December 18, 2011, 04:47:20 am »
DISCLAIMER:  First, I wanna state that I am NOT TROLLING.  I know that some people think that this is nonsense and thats fine.  Yes, maybe some of it is, but there is also SCIENCE, that supports some possibilities, and that is what I want to discuss.

Ok, now that I've got that out of the way, I want to ask you RIA (and friends), what are your plans for the end of the world?

We've all heard "OMG 12/21/12 END OF TEH WORLDZORS", but let me throw down some science and perspective.

First, lets split this shit into Fact and Myth by hitting the top few theories:

1.  12/21/12 is the end of the world.  FACT AND MYTH!
12/20/12 is the predicted date by the mayan calendar that the 13th baktun (and the "4th" world will end).  12/21/12 is the date the the 14th Baktun and the "5th" world will begin.  To the mayan people, this would be a time of spiritual rebirth as they enter the 5th world.  However, the mayan calandar does not end.  In fact, in order to reach a pitun (the next level of calendar) we need to reach 20 baktuns, because the Mayans thought that base-20 math was the way to go.  Actually, there are dates for predictions (mostly astronomical) after the 15th baktun.

2.  12/21/12 is the galactic alignment and gravity will fuck shit up:  GIANT FUCKING MYTH
SCIENCE: The galactic alignment (or at least, the sun rising in as close to alignment as it gets) happened 12/21/98.  Now, heres the crazy part, many people say this happens roughly ever 26,000 years.  However, this is false.  They are confusing Precession (the "wiggling" of the earths axis) with the alignment.  This wiggling is on a 26,000 year cycle, BUT, it hits each points twice (the earth tilts a number of degrees during this cycle, and from start to finish, the rotation and back, it's 26,000 years).  So, does this mean we should have one ever 13,000 years?  NOPE.  You see, the entire solar system is effected by the precession of the sun, AND the general solar system.  All these compound and make it VERY difficult to predict a galactic alignment (well, for me at least, probably not to Steve Hawking).

3.  2012 will be the center and most active part of the current solar cycle:  TRUTH (and a bit of false)
December 2012 reaches near the predicted mid-point of the solar cycle as well as the start of the most active time (in fact, the midpoint in mid 2013).  Originally, this was supposed to be years ago, however this current cycle has not followed the same 11-year cycle the previous have.  Not only that, but because we are MERE HUMANS we do not completely know what the fuck is causing it (my theory: WIZARDS).  This is by far the BIGGEST THREAT WE FACE (other than self-annihilation) in 2012.  Solar storms and solar flares cause massive problems.  As the sun gets more and more active, it "somehow" (see: WIZARDS) effects the earths core and causes more geological activity.  Because this causes the average temperate of the earth to increase, it results in melting ice-caps, as well as changing weather-patterns and additional tectonic activity.  This is known as a natural evolution of a planet, and has in fact, happened countless times since the earth was created 3.4BYA (billion years ago).

4.  On 12/21/2012 aliens will do/cause... something? MYTH...(probably)
Not even gonna cover this craziness because it ranges from aliens will ascend us to a higher plane of existence, to intergalactic war, to tons of other possibilities.  I fully believe that intelligent life exists out in the galaxy, but I also believe that there is a very small chance that aliens would decide to do something on the same day the mayan bak-tun ends.  In fact, I'd say the fact that all this other shit happens on the same day makes it less likly that aliens will decide to show-up on that specific day.

5.  Crystal Skulls.   ????
Again, not gonna touch this.  It ranges from needing them all together to shoot lasers at them, to everyone on earth needing to orgasm at the same time to send positive energy along unicorns to power the skulls so they can do "something".

So, now onto the real stuff,  What is it that keeps Pterrydactylhis awake at night to create the topics like this?

It's our egg-shell of an electrical grid, and our dependence on everything being controlling by computers.

Heres what truly worries me:

If earth gets his by an electromagnetic pulse, all of our technology will be bricked.  We'll be in the stone-age.  It's estimated that within 48 hours, all stores will be out of food (you live in a small city, make that about 24,  A metropolis?  make that 6).  If the grid is shut-down in time, 7 days till power is restored to major areas, and maybe 14 till you have it in yours house.

But if were caught unprepared, 6-8 months before ANY power is restored, and YEARS before you have it in your house again.

Even is we have power in 7 days, we still have NO WAY to transport food across the US.  Nearly all our vehicles are computer-controlled nowadays, and without the computers, they don't work.  This means there might be weeks or months before food can be put into stores.

Tell me, if you and your family had to live off the food in your pantry, how long would you last?  5 days?  a week?  Maybe 2?

What do you do for water?  Or heat?  Without power, gas won't be pumped into the lines, and pipes won't be pressurized.  Do you even know where a source of clean, fresh-water is near you?  How far is it?  2 miles?  3? 5?

What are you going to do when you haven't eaten for 4 days?  How far will you go?

Are you willing to kill someone else and take their supplies so that you and your family can live?  What about their family?

Heres the thing, after about 5 days without food, people get REALLY hungry, and then general human concern for others is out the window.  Literally, if the power is out for more than a week, were looking at people shooting each other in the streets maybe 13 days after the EMP hits.

So I ask you, my fellow RIA and CNers, ask yourself these questions:

How far is the closest source of fresh water?

How much food do you have, in case of a disaster?

What is your plan for your family?

There's a good chance that nothing will happen, but would you rather be prepared and not need your preparations, or get caught without anything and die?

TL;DR:

What are your plans to not die if the earth is hit with an EMP and all technology fails?
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's stop calling it trolling
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's call it what it really is, okay?
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Art

Quote from: Leo
Some days I think Mia is totally wrong and that I am completely normal. Today is one of those days.

Quote from: Dontasemebro
I just got off the phone with my ex and I know that no females are reasonable

Quote from: Abe Simpson
Leo
I think you are the most annoying poster on this site, honestly.
You are like two llamavores with twice as many animals fucking.
Your posts make me reconsider how long I've been here.
I honestly wonder if you are actually Chris Tucker.

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • LEGENDARY SPACE SUPER WARRIOR!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Karma War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 13.72" long.
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Shadortha
  • Ruler: Pancaeks
Re: Do you think you'll survive the end of the world?
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2011, 04:49:23 am »
I really enjoy this subject and shall make an awesome Indian myth inspired reply shortly... that is within the next 24 hours or so, you may now begin waiting with bated breath.
<%Leo[RIA]> it's better to be feared than respected
<%Leo[RIA]> especially if you lost that respect mentally raping them with spam
Yeah, fuck you.
Those kind of pictures really don't do it for me. To each their own, I suppose.
Not enough goats?
Oh look, a kenny, i have found.
He likes his tits, all firm and round.
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.
His hair is purdy, it touches the ground.

Offline Agent Lemon

• Troll Legend
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Funktuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 11.31" long.
  • has 149 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Citrus Empire
  • Ruler: Agent Lemon
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2011, 06:50:19 am »
There's a guy with a well who lives like 30 seconds away from me, so I could ask him for water. Not sure he'd give it to me though, since it would be in such high demand. I would have to find something to trade with him.

For heat, I have enough coal to last 3 or 4 months. I could make it last a lot longer if I wear lots of layers of clothes, and just generally tolerate the cold. I could use this for trade.

I have enough food in my freezer to last over a month, but I don't think you can keep frozen food for that long after it has thawed. In terms of non-perishable food, I mostly have canned tomatoes and sauces. Not very nice to eat on their own, but I guess they will keep me going a little longer. Again, I could try and trade this stuff for something better. I also have berries and lettuce in my garden. I also have a huge bag of dog food I could try eating that if I was really starving. <_<
« Last Edit: December 18, 2011, 06:57:34 am by Agent Lemon »

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Dave War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade One year of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2011, 02:35:04 pm »
I dont expect many people to be interested in trading when they could shoot you and keep both your offer and their stuff.
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

Some days I think Mia is totally wrong and that I am completely normal. Today is one of those days.

Leo

Offline Agent Lemon

• Troll Legend
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Funktuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been a Triumvir
  • has 149 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2011, 03:44:11 pm »
Unless you have a gun too. And I don't think my neighbours would shoot me. Anyway, no one has guns in my country.

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2011, 04:43:41 pm »
Anyway, no one has guns in my country.

In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king; I know where me and my gun rack with a gun rack on it are going when shit hits the fan.

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Agent Lemon

• Troll Legend
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Funktuar
  • has 149 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2011, 04:50:35 pm »
Well, not no one. Criminals have them, you can also get one for hunting. You get thrown in jail if you use a gun in self defense when you only had a license to hunt with it.

Offline Dontasemebro

• What does the custom title look like
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 12.48" long.
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: RIAland
  • Ruler: Dontasemebro
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2011, 05:58:42 pm »
I have a fucking airplane that doesn't run on a computer(all analog), I think I'll be okay.
My cat watches me have sex, he's not the only one.
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline undiscoveredbum

• Ain't gonna eat no dead man tater
  • RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
  • Awards Formerly a member of PotD Alliance Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 17.65" long.
  • has 241 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Bumfunk
  • Ruler: UndiscoveredBum
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2011, 08:51:09 pm »
Well, I don't think the entire world would descend into anarchy. There would be order... mostly. Besides, there's still plenty of old tech that wouldn't be effected. We'd get by one way or another.
http://i.imgur.com/MI08q53.pngNever argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • LEGENDARY SPACE SUPER WARRIOR!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Karma War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 13.72" long.
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Shadortha
  • Ruler: Pancaeks
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2011, 05:44:41 am »
Well, I don't think the entire world would descend into anarchy. There would be order... mostly. Besides, there's still plenty of old tech that wouldn't be effected. We'd get by one way or another.
New Vegas anyone?
<%Leo[RIA]> it's better to be feared than respected
<%Leo[RIA]> especially if you lost that respect mentally raping them with spam
Yeah, fuck you.
Those kind of pictures really don't do it for me. To each their own, I suppose.
Not enough goats?
Oh look, a kenny, i have found.
He likes his tits, all firm and round.
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.
His hair is purdy, it touches the ground.

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • war boner is 2.87" long.
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mostly
  • Ruler: MrCynic
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2011, 09:48:07 am »
New Vegas anyone?

I'd most likely be in St. Louis.  Wait, fuck.  It already has the highest crime rate in the US.  FUCK.
Quote from: Crunka
I like cats too. Let's exchange recipes.
Quote from: Flask
SPITE THE ROCK!
Quote from: Elijah S Konderwink
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline Alfred von Tirpitz

• The Bear Cavalry
  • Cactus
  • Awards Forever Proliferating ♥ Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation
  • war boner is 12.86" long.
  • has 4 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: K252strin
  • Ruler: Alfred von Tirpitz
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2011, 03:37:27 pm »
well given that the buying pattern out here for the majority is to stock flour/rice/pulses/other staples for two to three months... not counting the million nutjobs that buy their grain for the year... i guess we wont be turning to cannibalism anytime soon. Add to that the generic lack of firearms... AND lack of computers in freight vehicles.... i guess we are the new overlords.

Will miss CN though.

Offline rlrcstrnthusiast

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Four years of Random Insanity Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has colonized the Moon! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 21.55" long.
  • has 263 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Dilbobagginese
  • Ruler: rlrcstrnthusiast
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2011, 04:44:35 pm »
Admin better restore our nations. ;D

Give a black man a dumbbell, and he'll find a way to work out every muscle with it.

Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth P67 B3. Power Supply: Antec 80+ rated 750 Watt. Processor: Intel CoreI7 2600K @ 3.4GHz.  RAM: 16 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR3 Mem @1600 MHz. Graphics: Gigabyte GTX 560 Ti graphics.

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Has colonized Mars! Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2011, 10:02:56 am »
Read The Stand by Stephen King. Amazing book

Offline Cashflow

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Funny Shit
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has donated money for the RIA One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 1.81" long.
  • has 44 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Gorilla
  • Ruler: GorillaWitts
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2011, 04:28:39 pm »
M-O-O-N, that spells Randall Flagg Stephen King's The Stand heavily based on the Book of Revelations

Live in Minnesota most people are avid hunters fisherman around here. My area would most likey end up like The Postman with Kevin Costner. Groups of northern rednecks banding together. I'm sure there would be mass suicides for people who could'nt send  a text message though.

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • The Taste of Jeff Goldblum
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Illuminati War Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Karma War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 9.5" long.
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2011, 11:50:10 pm »
I live too close to DC

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2011, 12:38:14 am »
I live too close to DC

1. beat fallout 3 on hardest difficulty without using VATS

2. hide underground during nuclear holocaust

3. ????

4. PROFIT

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline undiscoveredbum

• Ain't gonna eat no dead man tater
  • RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
  • Awards Formerly a member of PotD Alliance Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 17.65" long.
  • has 241 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Bumfunk
  • Ruler: UndiscoveredBum
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2011, 05:21:51 pm »
VATS sucks anyways.
http://i.imgur.com/MI08q53.pngNever argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2011, 03:15:44 am »
But heres the thing:

People who live in cities, will be moving out en masse to the people in the suburbs.  And we probably won't get to cannibalism, but I mean, depending on when it hits, it might be physically impossible to move stuff, even with old technology.  I mean, what happens if it hits during rush-hour?  all of those cars will be blocking the main interstates, preventing any sort of food transportation.  Not to mention, how are we going to produce the food we need in the levels we need?  We rely heavily on preservatives and factory production of food, without those machines and equipment, how much food can we effectivly produce?

Plus, people say they will hunt, but heres a question:  How are you going to get more bullets?  Or better yet, what happens if everyone has the same idea and you can't find any game to hunt?
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

Leo

Offline Lanna

• Ministress of Secks
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Military Operations
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://realbigcheese.livejournal.com/
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2011, 08:38:47 pm »
I STILL REMEMBER YOU!

LOVE, LANNA
Lebanese Proverb: Lower your voice and strengthen your argument.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.197 seconds with 46 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317