Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: New Member Application  (Read 3479 times)

Offline Ahmad alMansur

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • war boner is 3.59" long.
  • has 28 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Republic of Morocco
  • Ruler: Ahmad alMansur
New Member Application
« on: April 04, 2015, 01:37:12 am »
Nation Ruler Name: Ahmad alMansur
Nation link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=554421
How did you find out about RIA? (name of recruiter(s) if applicable) Through Polar, my previous alliance
Are there any reasons why we shouldn't accept your application? Not that I know of
You may not attack any nation without the approval of the Head of Military Operations. Do you understand this? Of course
Do you like waffles?:  Yes, they are almost as good as pancakes :P

Next, you must also take this oath:
I, Ahmad alMansur, pledge my services to the betterment of the RIA, so that it in turn will make me a stronger, more capable nation, and a member of a community that will protect and provide for me in my time of need, and I will do the same for its fellow members. As long as I am in the service of the RIA, and as long as it is in my service, I will never shed my loyalty to it, though if I wish to leave I may leave freely and without animosity from fellow members.

VIVA LA RIA!!!

Offline Ogaden

• Spammer of Inboxes
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • I wwebsite as on the internet
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been a Triumvir Veteran of the Dave War Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Economics One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 15.3" long.
  • has 490 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.abtirsi.com
  • Nation: Ogaden
  • Ruler: James Dahl
Re: New Member Application
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2015, 09:05:23 am »
Sounds good to me, tell us a little about yourself
Ogaden, Spammer of Inboxes, Giver of Happy Endings, Retard Savant, Buzzkill Extraordinaire, Protector of Mexico.
:ria:

Offline Ahmad alMansur

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • war boner is 3.59" long.
  • has 28 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Republic of Morocco
  • Ruler: Ahmad alMansur
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2015, 04:20:31 pm »
Well, been playing CN for about 9 months now and for that whole time I was in Polar. I had multiple jobs there, mostly in internal affairs, such as recruiter and academy marker. I fought in the Doom War and ended up in the top ten for having the most wars in the alliance. I also play TE, where I'm a member of the Avengers, and P&W where I was DMoIA of the ESA before the merger between us and GR.
Outside of nation simulators, I'm a big fan of Star Wars and video games. I'm currently playing One Finger Death Punch, Rome: Total War, Minecraft and Star Wars: The Old Republic. Otherwise, not much else to be said about me :P

Offline Shadow

• The Ultimate Lifeform
  • Lord Cactuar
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has been a diplomat Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.21" long.
  • has 393 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: The Cheeselands
  • Ruler: ShadowDragon
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2015, 10:18:21 pm »
Sounds good. Welcome, glad to have you with us. :D
Old Forum's Profile: Joined - 25-July 06, Member Number - 21

~ShadowDragon777
The Cheeselands (My Nation)

Offline Princess Celly

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactus
  • Awards Has colonized the Moon! User figured out how to work the award system Has been a diplomat RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Two Years of Random Insanity Has been a Triumvir One year of Random Insanity Was elected to be Captain Planet The Disorder War Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Foreign Affairs RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Equilibrium War
  • war boner is 11.85" long.
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: New XGA
  • Ruler: HeroofTime55
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2015, 08:26:19 pm »
I think there was a mistake made here.  This guy thinks that pancakes are better than waffles.  How did you let him slip through the cracks?

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.149 seconds with 29 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317