Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: theobserver app  (Read 1656 times)

Offline theobserver

• RIAer
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
  • Nation: theobserver
  • Ruler: theobserver
theobserver app
« on: May 15, 2015, 07:35:51 pm »
    Nation Ruler Name: theobserver
    Nation link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=575809
    How did you find out about RIA? (name of recruiter(s) if applicable) for a couple of weeks i was a ria member (elespectador)
    Are there any reasons why we shouldn't accept your application?
    You may not attack any nation without the approval of the Head of Military Operations. Do you understand this? yes
    Do you like waffles?: yes

Next, you must also take this oath:
I, theobserver, pledge my services to the betterment of the RIA, so that it in turn will make me a stronger, more capable nation, and a member of a community that will protect and provide for me in my time of need, and I will do the same for its fellow members. As long as I am in the service of the RIA, and as long as it is in my service, I will never shed my loyalty to it, though if I wish to leave I may leave freely and without animosity from fellow members.

VIVA LA RIA!!!

Offline Shadow

• The Ultimate Lifeform
  • Lord Cactuar
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of Great War III Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been a diplomat Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.21" long.
  • has 393 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: The Cheeselands
  • Ruler: ShadowDragon
Re: theobserver app
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2015, 01:53:09 pm »
welcome back. you could just use your old forum account you know.
Old Forum's Profile: Joined - 25-July 06, Member Number - 21

~ShadowDragon777
The Cheeselands (My Nation)

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.155 seconds with 27 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317