Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Fucking add me.  (Read 5018 times)

Offline what the pluck

Fucking add me.
« on: January 10, 2016, 05:07:13 pm »
    Nation Ruler Name: N/A
    Nation link: N/A
    How did you find out about RIA? I'M THE QUEEN, aithne!
    Are there any reasons why we shouldn't accept your application? I'll take over.
    You may not attack any nation without the approval of the Head of Military Operations. Do you understand this? Psh.
    Do you like waffles?: With vanilla creme and sliced bananas on top.

Next, you must also take this oath:
I, reixith (aithne; Samantha), pledge my services to the betterment of the RIA, so that it in turn will make me a stronger, more capable nation, and a member of a community that will protect and provide for me in my time of need, and I will do the same for its fellow members. As long as I am in the service of the RIA, and as long as it is in my service, I will never shed my loyalty to it, though if I wish to leave I may leave freely and without animosity from fellow members.

VIVA LA RIA!!!
いいじゃない

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • The Taste of Jeff Goldblum
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War Four years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • war boner is 9.5" long.
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
Re: Fucking add me.
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2016, 05:36:46 pm »
sorry you need a nation to be let into HQ

please try again

Offline what the pluck

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2016, 05:41:11 pm »
Fuck you too.
いいじゃない

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of Great War III RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2016, 06:15:45 pm »
sorry you need a nation to be let into HQ

please try again
Kenny, I'm the HoIA here and I make the decision whether to let reixith in or not.

Dear Applicant,
With the powers bestowed upon me by the grace of this grand alliance and its fearful members, I, Leonardo Turtle of some nation that was once forgotten but never remembered, do hereby respectfully reject your application.

Please do the following if you wish to join the Alliance of Random Insanity (check all that apply):
_ End all current wars
_ Learn to enjoy waffles
X Break ties with your current alliance
X Create a nation
X Other (please explain): Troll Kenny out of this wretched hive of scum and villany

When you have completed the above, please return and your application will be reconsidered. Thank you and have a day.

Cheers,
[insert signature here]
Office of Internal Affairs
Random Insanity Alliance
4321 Windsor Rd
Springfield, Arkansas 31204

Note: This is an autogenerated reply from an e-mail which is not checked. Please do not reply directly. All inquiries should be sent to Delta1212, Shyox, or Little Squirrel. The Random Insanity Alliance does not intend this as a written, verbal, or mimed contract and offers can be revoked at any time, for any reason, in any universe.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline what the pluck

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2016, 06:18:12 pm »
But trolling Kenny out of here is a ridiculous notion that you know is impossible. You're a bad HoIA.
いいじゃない

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War Four years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2016, 06:48:22 pm »
That's only because I think three steps ahead with every post I make. And because I post multiple times in a row it means I'm like 21 steps ahead

Offline what the pluck

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2016, 07:10:19 pm »
Kenny doesn't really exist on here. He's secretly always gaming.
いいじゃない

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2016, 07:16:16 pm »
Nope not even true can't make sweet combos while making sweet posts

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2016, 07:28:15 pm »
when I saw this thread I thought it was about a social network and things were about to get facebook real

tbh idk if I want RIA to see my facebook

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2016, 07:51:59 pm »
I would love to see your facebook but I don't have one.

Yeah. I know. I'm not crazy about not having one anymore. I feel like I'm about to bend. But it'll still be a couple months if I decide to get one.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of Great War III RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2016, 08:33:15 pm »
But trolling Kenny out of here is a ridiculous notion that you know is impossible. You're a bad HoIA.
This is an exclusive club for the best of the best and it's my job to maintain the level of excellence which has existed here from the beginning. If you don't think you can handle the qualifications, then you aren't qualified.

*has a Facebook, probably not qualified for this job, wonders why he hasn't been kicked out yet*
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline what the pluck

« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2016, 08:36:19 pm »
I have a facebook, but I doubt anyone wants to see it. :P Kenny and Brian can attest to that. Well, Kenny used to could. Until he ran away from facebook with his tail between his legs, crying about social medias. Or some scenario like that.
いいじゃない

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2016, 10:26:54 pm »
I have a Google+

Offline what the pluck

« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2016, 10:37:50 pm »
What he said ^
いいじゃない

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2016, 08:18:07 am »
lololol
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.223 seconds with 39 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317