Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: League of Legends (ODP with USN)  (Read 982 times)

Offline Shadow

• The Ultimate Lifeform
  • Lord Cactuar
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has colonized the Moon! Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.21" long.
  • has 393 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: The Cheeselands
  • Ruler: ShadowDragon
League of Legends (ODP with USN)
« on: May 24, 2012, 10:19:49 pm »
Announced on December 1, 2011: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=107038

League of Legends

Article Ω: Treatyception

Both parties agree to continue to recognize and honor the Ancient Epic Unnamed Non-Aggression Pact of Feburary 2, 2007 for the entire duration of this treaty's life. It may not be canceled while this treaty is still in affect.

Article e: Team Support

Signatories agree to keep the other signatories informed of any information that stipulates a form of danger to another signatory including any current and potentially upcoming wars that may affect any of the signatories.

Article ζ: Florida

Rodrod agrees that he must continue to play League of Legends at least once a week with RIAers for the entire duration of this treaty's life.

Article π: Defense of the Ancients

The signatories agree that, should the need arise, a signatory may request the financial or military assistance of the other signatories. Providing a good reason for the request is given, the signatory alliance is expected to fulfill the request, but is not obligated to do so.

Article i: Anti-Ragequitting Clause

If it is deemed necessary, a signatory may withdraw from this treaty by informing the government of the other signatories in a private and discrete manner. After all signatories have been informed, there will be a 48 hour cooling-off period, whereby the articles of this treaty will still apply to the withdrawing signatory.

Postamble:

The undersigned alliances (known above as the signatories and the parties), in recognition of our friendship, common values and interests and in pursuit of our collective security, strength, and prosperity, enter into this agreement in furtherance of those goals. Furthermore, the signatories commit themselves to upholding the obligations they freely undertake by signing this treaty.

Signed for the Random Insanity Alliance,
~ Shadow, By the Grace of Cactuar, His Glorious Excellency The Most Holy, Blessed, and Venerable Eternal Triumvir of Random Insanity and the Dominions and Territories thereunto belonging, Captain Planet Emeritus, Supreme Pontiff of the Holy Realms of the Cactuar, Defender of the Faith, Guardian of the Funk, Grand Master of the Most Noble Sovereign Military Order of Cactimus Prime, Central Commander of the Nintuar Clan, Leader and Guide of the Rivolucion, The Ultimate Lifeform, Mystic Dragon Emperor of the Cheeselands, Archduke of Disorder, Overlord of Lunacy, Puppetmaster of Chaos, etc.
~ Shadow Slayer, Triumvir, Usurper of Shadow, True SuperFriends Puppetmaster, Xiphosis' Apprentice, Cactuar Scribe, Maroon Convert, Owner of 20 Llamas, Moth
~ Delta1212, Triumvir of the Random Insanity Alliance, Demi-God of Maroon, Psychic Cupcake Overlord of the Cupcakery, Eperor of the SuperFriends
~ Ogaden, Weird Cactuphile, Spammer of Inboxes, Giver of Happy Endings, Retard Savant, Buzzkill Extraordinaire, Protector of Mexico
~ Croix - Head of Recruitment, SupahProlaf
~ im317 - Head of Foreign Affairs, Former Elder of PotD, guy who has never played LoL
~ Pterrydactyl - Master of Internal Affairs of the RIA, He who must not be named without word-brutha, Holder of the Sacred Chalice of Rixx, Heir to the Holy Rings of Betazed, Emissary of the Prophets, Player of Annie.
~ cctmsp13 - viceroy

Signed for the United Sovereign Nations,
~ Cora - Admin Council
~ Beale947 - Admin Council
~ Rylejed - Admin Council
~ Hansarius - Security General
~ Ninia22 - Minister of Recruitment
~ rodrod - Minister of Internal Affairs
~ Babouc - Minister of Foreign Affairs
~ Give Me Water - Minister of Economics

Old Forum's Profile: Joined - 25-July 06, Member Number - 21

~ShadowDragon777
The Cheeselands (My Nation)

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.245 seconds with 32 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317