Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: I want to have sex with Mia.  (Read 13475 times)

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Formerly a member of Sol Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative IIDA Graduate and Cadet RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • war boner is 11.47" long.
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
Re: I want to have sex with Mia.
« Reply #120 on: October 09, 2011, 07:42:14 pm »
I actually did this for Croix, and the betterment of RIA*

*My Postcount

Offline Crazyman93

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Waffle Commissar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Karma War One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 5.43" long.
  • has 15 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Seraven Empire
  • Ruler: Crazyman93
« Reply #121 on: October 09, 2011, 07:43:45 pm »
e_e

Spoiler for Hiden:
<--I'm somewhere in there.

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/5745/tigerrv.jpg
http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/2228/55990.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v388/Airhammer/Women%20of%20Wrestling/Brooke%20Adams/BrookeAdams22.jpg
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a343/huntms83/hAz1qe5fld.jpg
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgzn4eJw721qb197bo1_500.jpg

I'd like to thank the RIA for giving me a place to hide my hotgirl pics

Spoiler for Hiden:
Quote from: Jenne
You should not question what you know nothing about.  No one in RIA willl ever question crazyman's dedication to our alliance.

Offline Mia

• Non Grata
  • RIctuar
  • has 37 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Earthly Heaven
  • Ruler: Salmia
« Reply #122 on: October 09, 2011, 07:49:52 pm »
Yes, go Snowbound!

Offline Lucy

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • Girl with kaleidoscope eyes.
  • Awards Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 1.79" long.
  • has 19 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Diamonds
  • Ruler: Lucy in the Sky
« Reply #123 on: October 09, 2011, 07:59:56 pm »
I didn't say we want Mango dearie. However, I'll agree to throw Leo into a dungeon. As far away from RIA as possible

Chain him up in the basement and force him to watch the Direct TV help channel.

<%Crazyman93> I think Lucy just out nerded me

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #124 on: October 09, 2011, 08:23:58 pm »
Woah woah woah, Luce. Look, I'm a pretty open guy about these things but I simply can not get turned on by that fantasy. If you can't accept that, maybe I should go back to Mia.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Mia

• Non Grata
  • RIctuar
  • has 37 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: October 09, 2011, 08:26:53 pm »
I would encourage you to hit on Mango.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #126 on: October 09, 2011, 08:29:04 pm »
There's no point to that, though, Mia. You see, I get sex with Mango whether I hit on him or not, so I'd rather not waste my energy on that which I already have.

Now you on the other hand, are most definitely not in my collection, and that is something which needs to be rectified.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Mia

• Non Grata
  • RIctuar
  • has 37 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: October 09, 2011, 08:31:11 pm »
It has been 2 months and nope, still not any closer.

Offline Lucy

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • has 19 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: October 09, 2011, 08:34:47 pm »
Woah woah woah, Luce. Look, I'm a pretty open guy about these things but I simply can not get turned on by that fantasy.

Not even a wiggle down there?
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 08:47:59 pm by Lucy »

Offline Crazyman93

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Waffle Commissar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Karma War One year of Random Insanity
  • has 15 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: October 09, 2011, 08:40:19 pm »
Leo has every fetish known to man, three known to Apes and Monkeys, and one known to Hippos.
The directTV help channel is plain torture.

Hence it's perfect for Leo.

Spoiler for Hiden:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v388/Airhammer/Women%20of%20Wrestling/Brooke%20Adams/BrookeAdams22.jpg

Spoiler for Hiden:
You should not question what you know nothing about.  No one in RIA willl ever question crazyman's dedication to our alliance.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #130 on: October 09, 2011, 09:45:39 pm »
Woah woah woah, Luce. Look, I'm a pretty open guy about these things but I simply can not get turned on by that fantasy.

Not even a wiggle down there?
I like to play coy.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Independent Republic of Orange Nations
  • Funktuar
  • I Make All Your Dreams Come True
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tiava.com
  • Nation: Mango Nation
  • Ruler: A Vote for Mango is Like a Mouth Full of Awesome
« Reply #131 on: October 09, 2011, 09:50:29 pm »
Mia, you can't just trade me away to RIA. I'm not some bartering chip that can just be traded away. How would you feel if everyone else just treated YOU like some piece of meat that can just be used up and discarded away once they've had their fill of you?  On second thought, nevermind. :)
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 09:52:49 pm by Electric Mango »

Offline Crazyman93

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Waffle Commissar
  • has 15 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: October 09, 2011, 09:54:34 pm »
Leo already does.
>_>
And like I said, we don't want you. We have enough douches.

Seriously, we were declared a douche preserve. As if they're a dying breed.

Spoiler for Hiden:

Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Lucy

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • has 19 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: October 09, 2011, 09:59:15 pm »
Mia, you can't just trade me away to RIA. I'm not some bartering chip that can just be traded away. How would you feel if everyone else just treated YOU like some piece of meat that can just be used up and discarded away once they've had their fill of you?  On second thought, nevermind. :)

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #134 on: October 09, 2011, 10:07:48 pm »
I have no idea what you're trying to tell me, Lucy, but I like the way you shake those hips of yours.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Formerly a member of Sol Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative IIDA Graduate and Cadet RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: October 09, 2011, 10:27:26 pm »
*sigh*

*ahem*

Ooh ooh

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: October 09, 2011, 10:27:33 pm »
We're no strangers to love

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: October 09, 2011, 10:27:39 pm »
You know the rules and so do I

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: October 09, 2011, 10:27:45 pm »
A full commitment's what I'm thinking of

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: October 09, 2011, 10:27:51 pm »
You wouldn't get this from any other guy

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.265 seconds with 45 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317