Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: i guess I could go back to making topics  (Read 17204 times)

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • The Taste of Jeff Goldblum
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • war boner is 9.5" long.
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
i guess I could go back to making topics
« on: January 22, 2018, 02:41:49 pm »
I don't know why I didn't do that when I got banned from the Discord for a couple days.

Or at least posted that story.

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
Re: i guess I could go back to making topics
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2018, 03:03:39 pm »
Oh yeah

In case you are one of those folks who shows up looking for funny things to read

https://discord.gg/8qmeCQK <= CLICK THIS THING TO JOIN THE DISCORD

This is where you need to go to find that

Trust me on this

It's 2018, folks. I thought forums were the greatest thing ever ten years ago, but now technology have evolved and we have Discord now. It's kinda hard to find motivation to drop a funny topic or even interesting or thought provoking or whatever with Discord giving me instant gratification to bother people whenever I want.

I can even do Twitter style mentions to bother people late at night to get reactions and attentions whenever I want.

But I mean, if you aren't interested. That's cool.

You'll just miss out on shit like this haircut

https://i.imgur.com/XSDzopi.jpg

and this gif

and

https://i.imgur.com/NvYonJf.jpg

and

https://i.imgur.com/IOSKrQi.jpg

oh and apparently we are maybe the most active Discord for CN

which is like winning first place in a stupid contest i guess?

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2018, 06:31:34 am »
Oh actually I have my own Discord that I used while I was horribly banned from the RIA Discord by Brian

Yeah.

It was terrible.

I did nothing to deserve it either.

Anyway

If you don't want to hang out in the RIA Discord, I have my own that I'm trying to use to reduce the amount of stupid bullshit I post in the RIA Discord because apparently sometimes I get a little "out of hand".

That's this right here

https://discord.gg/xPczGPz

It's kinda a Open Blog thing, I guess? It's going to be filled with those great stuff, I'll say that much.

Offline Maine

• The Templar Knights
  • Baby Cactus
  • war boner is 1.93" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Livefreeorfly
  • Ruler: MaineGOP
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2018, 06:06:19 am »
TTK Discord is another great place to hang out ;)

https://discord.gg/xHZG9FT

I'm of a mind that both discord and forums have their place. Discord does not work well for two things. History and easily being able to search and keep track of older stuff. Also for people who aren't on 24/7 its harder to participate in a conversation than with a forum. With forums you can read what you missed on a thread, and respond, on discord the convo may last an hour but then its done and you are going to interrupt other convos to comment on something you missed.

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Hero of the RIA The Disorder War Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Economics Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat
  • war boner is 13.69" long.
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: My new new Nation
  • Ruler: The decimator
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2018, 10:09:58 pm »
did you just hijack a kenny thread to plug your discord? I approve...
please ignore the above post, it is most likely worthless and a waste of your time to read.
TL;DR go on with your life while you still can.

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2018, 04:40:33 am »
He technically invited me. You can't stop me Brian.

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2018, 04:42:23 am »
And I saw what's his face right away. >_> So I left.

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Hero of the RIA The Disorder War Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Economics Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2018, 03:38:39 pm »
the RIA appriciates your contribution to our continued survival kennith the third.
please ignore the above post, it is most likely worthless and a waste of your time to read.

Offline Shyox

• RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
  • war boner is 0.26" long.
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Casterly Rock
  • Ruler: leonardothered
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2018, 02:01:24 pm »
Yes you could :3
A Lannister always pays his debts

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2018, 01:10:22 pm »
I wish you would :(

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2018, 02:36:56 am »
lmfao the game

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2018, 10:28:09 am »
Mods, ban this poster

Offline Vintus

• RItiree - burritos
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2018, 01:11:13 am »
what the fuck is this
So then you're a CockPony inside?

Or is that 100% Pony Cock?

Online im317

• looking for new title
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Cactimus Prime
  • looking for new personal text
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Formerly a member of PotD Alliance Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Triumvir Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Was elected to be Captain Planet Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 38.72" long.
  • has 794 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: im317
  • Ruler: im317
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2018, 10:56:34 am »
Vintus! come chat with us

https://discord.gg/A7SKxbS
Silly child. You should know the RIA can't die. This place is like a zombie, but without a brain so even a head shot won't do it.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2018, 07:09:37 pm »
Who the fuck is this?
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2018, 07:59:59 pm »
I don't actually know. Some old timer I expect.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2018, 01:05:02 pm »
Who the fuck are you?
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2018, 12:33:01 pm »
I don't actually know. Some old timer I expect.

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2018, 02:11:00 pm »
shitposting on discord is like moving the toilet into the shower and then never taking a shower

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.081 seconds with 47 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317