Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: FUCK  (Read 1213 times)

Offline Untelligent

• Wandered out west to the California coast where the folks who know 'bout Frostiness stay Frostiest the most
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 19.75" long.
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: zoqfoqpiksting
  • Ruler: Untelligent
FUCK
« on: March 22, 2009, 12:17:00 pm »
[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Wikipedia)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE (Wikipedia)[div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]On Friday March, 20, 2009 at 4:00 PDT, Spiral Frog servers shut down for good.[/quote]

Anyone know of some other legal free music download sites? Wikipedia mentions a few, but the ones that actually let me put the music on an mp3 player don't have a very good selection.

I might have to start pirating again. >_>

We all live in a yellow submarine, we hate the stupid thing, we want to paint it green

Quote from: Hyperonic
I'm going to code some shit into these boards that stops you guys from posting because holy shit

Stay Frosty.

llama, don't say intelligent things.
This.

What the fuck llama.

Offline Aaron

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has colonized the Moon!
    • View Profile
FUCK
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2009, 12:29:27 pm »
Just pirate shit.

/thread

Offline Untelligent

• Wandered out west to the California coast where the folks who know 'bout Frostiness stay Frostiest the most
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized Mars!
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
FUCK
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2009, 12:32:51 pm »
Yeah, probably.

We all live in a yellow submarine, we hate the stupid thing, we want to paint it green

I'm going to code some shit into these boards that stops you guys from posting because holy shit

Stay Frosty.

This.

What the fuck llama.

Offline nIveK oGre

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=220744
FUCK
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2009, 12:56:48 pm »
legal AND free?

i didnt even think one existed

you can try eMusic though... it's cheap and legal
frozen sky

<+Slim[element]> hehe hes kinda big that should be fun

Offline nIveK oGre

• Cactus
    • View Profile
FUCK
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2009, 01:00:13 pm »
oh and if you only pirate shit and dont even pay for any music then you're a fucking tool

some of us are old enough to have witnessed the decline of the music industry and whatever you think of the RIAA and major labels... it's really the indie labels that have been effected the most.  i've seen a ton of great labels have to quit because they couldnt make enough money anymore due to people downloading albums.  for the bands that were more underground and only sold 5k albums to begin with you can't survive when half of those start downloading the albums instead.

dont be a fucking tool... buy the music you love.
frozen sky

Offline Aaron

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has colonized the Moon!
    • View Profile
FUCK
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2009, 01:13:53 pm »
Quote from: nIveK oGre
oh and if you only pirate shit and dont even pay for any music then you're a fucking tool

some of us are old enough to have witnessed the decline of the music industry and whatever you think of the RIAA and major labels... it's really the indie labels that have been effected the most.  i've seen a ton of great labels have to quit because they couldnt make enough money anymore due to people downloading albums.  for the bands that were more underground and only sold 5k albums to begin with you can't survive when half of those start downloading the albums instead.

I will start buying when they start selling at a reasonable price.

Offline DrunkWino

FUCK
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2009, 01:23:21 pm »
Quote from: Aaron

I will start buying when they start selling at a reasonable price.

I agree with both sides of this equation. I'm sick and fucking tired of paying an inflated price for a CD (cheaper to produce than a tape ever was,) that has a grand total of 3 songs that I actually like on it.

I buy maybe one or two CD's a year nowadays. The rest I buy singles online and stick on my MP3 player and burn my own CD's.

/haven't pirated in a quarter past forever though. A good musician should be rewarded after all.
Vote Cthulhu 2016

Offline Untelligent

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
FUCK
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2009, 02:25:14 pm »
legal AND free?

i didnt even think one existed

There's a very small handful of them (advertisement-driven). Until recently, Spiral Frog was the only one (apparently) that not only had a large selection, but also allowed you to put it on an mp3 player.

I've also found songs there that even Limewire didn't have.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2009, 02:25:45 pm by Untelligent »

Stay Frosty.

This.

What the fuck llama.

Offline nIveK oGre

• Cactus
    • View Profile
FUCK
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2009, 06:32:09 pm »
the "they are too expensive" argument is oxlllllllllllllllllllllllshit!!!!!!!

1. the fucking music stores are all gone, i live in a major city and i can only name two music stores in my city and one of them is a used cd store.... only the major chains were charging a lot

2. you can buy online for cheap... fucking amazon.com has most cds for like 12.99... if you just want digital copies there are plenty of sites where you can buy for cheap

tell me what you listen to and i'll show you where to buy it cheap

you stealing the music isn't going to make anything any cheaper... and while you're at it you are crippling the music industry.  you aren't just hurting the britney spears types... you are hurting the good music, the bands that need their few thousand sales to survive and keep making music.

so dont give me that it's too expensive crap because that's oxshi.. i would've bought that argument a decade ago when you couldnt go in a store and see a  cd for less than 17 bucks but those days are long gone
« Last Edit: March 22, 2009, 06:33:02 pm by nIveK oGre »
frozen sky

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Two Years of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
FUCK
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2009, 08:29:07 pm »
I wish people would just pirate brittney spears cds and other overexposed oxshit. politically motivated pirating, there's a novel idea. (at least in this context)

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Ryun

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 15 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Silendra
  • Ruler: RyunX
FUCK
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2009, 09:27:38 pm »
there was this one russian site that gave you 10 free downloads for signing up

you could exploit this forever

lol russians and their laws

I never did get around to abusing it though

Offline nIveK oGre

• Cactus
    • View Profile
FUCK
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2009, 10:40:18 pm »
that russian site also never paid the artists... so it wasn't legal either

if you like a band or an artist you need to be paying for their music... it's as simple as that.
frozen sky

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • LEGENDARY SPACE SUPER WARRIOR!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Karma War One year of Random Insanity Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 13.72" long.
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Shadortha
  • Ruler: Pancaeks
FUCK
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2009, 03:03:51 pm »
the best bet one has is to listen online in one of the thousands of cheap listening sites,even free ( smashitsusa.com ) , use your net connection if you dont want to buy!
<%Leo[RIA]> it's better to be feared than respected
<%Leo[RIA]> especially if you lost that respect mentally raping them with spam
Yeah, fuck you.
Those kind of pictures really don't do it for me. To each their own, I suppose.
Not enough goats?
Oh look, a kenny, i have found.
He likes his tits, all firm and round.
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.
His hair is purdy, it touches the ground.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.132 seconds with 36 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317