Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: This is a tough question  (Read 788 times)

Offline Dontasemebro

• What does the custom title look like
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 12.48" long.
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: RIAland
  • Ruler: Dontasemebro
This is a tough question
« on: August 30, 2008, 03:32:10 am »
What if you met a beautiful young girl, 17 years old, and became friends with her and everything seemed pretty standard as far as getting to know each other. One day she gets really upset and opens up to you about why after you ask, and she says (let's assume she's telling the truth for this) that she lied about her father raping her and tried to put him in jail(let's say over some trivial argument) even though he never touched her, and feels really horrible about it, and her father committed suicide(probably because of her), and nobody will believe her when she says she wasn't really raped.

What do you say to make her feel better? I mean, I've considering myself masterful at spinning even the worst things into good things, but she did something truly wrong and is truly sorry, but no matter how selfless she is she can't fix it.

(Yes, I know 80% of the answers will be *ballsinurmouth* or something like that)
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 03:32:42 am by Dontasemebro »
My cat watches me have sex, he's not the only one.
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline nIveK oGre

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=220744
This is a tough question
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2008, 09:11:41 am »
uhhh if this is a serious situation then i can't think of a thing to say to her to make her feel better.

so you said she "tried" to put her father in jail which implies that he never actually went to jail... or did he kill himself before he was convicted?
frozen sky

<+Slim[element]> hehe hes kinda big that should be fun

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Two Years of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
This is a tough question
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2008, 10:50:31 am »
it depends on why she lied. something else bad might have happened to her, from someone else or from her father. she could even have mental problems. (lots of 'normal' people have some problems, not always obvious or major)

that, and she was a kid when this happened, right. kids are under a lot of psychological pressure due to being dependent and under the control of others.

so those are reasons why she maybe shouldn't be as hard on herself as she could be.

however, if she did do that, it is still a very bad thing. if she were an adult i'd prosecute. she has a lot to think about. it may be hard for her, and for other people, to look through this and still see good in her. but.... you can tell her all these things without hating her. people make some pretty shitty mistakes. it doesn't define us. unless we believe it does i guess, which is the struggle. to see past it she will probably need to understand it, and things like this might have more motivation behind them than she realizes. so like i said, a lot to think about.

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Dontasemebro

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
This is a tough question
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2008, 12:09:18 pm »
Quote from: nIveK oGre
uhhh if this is a serious situation then i can't think of a thing to say to her to make her feel better.

so you said she "tried" to put her father in jail which implies that he never actually went to jail... or did he kill himself before he was convicted?
Before he was convicted
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline Dontasemebro

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
This is a tough question
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2008, 12:10:17 pm »
Quote from: llamavore
it depends on why she lied. something else bad might have happened to her, from someone else or from her father. she could even have mental problems. (lots of 'normal' people have some problems, not always obvious or major)

that, and she was a kid when this happened, right. kids are under a lot of psychological pressure due to being dependent and under the control of others.

so those are reasons why she maybe shouldn't be as hard on herself as she could be.

however, if she did do that, it is still a very bad thing. if she were an adult i'd prosecute. she has a lot to think about. it may be hard for her, and for other people, to look through this and still see good in her. but.... you can tell her all these things without hating her. people make some pretty shitty mistakes. it doesn't define us. unless we believe it does i guess, which is the struggle. to see past it she will probably need to understand it, and things like this might have more motivation behind them than she realizes. so like i said, a lot to think about.
you can't tell someone that they have mental problems, it doesn't make them feel any better about doing something horrible.
but you are right.
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline nIveK oGre

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=220744
This is a tough question
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2008, 12:42:58 pm »
well no offense but she's fucked.  she was directly responsible for what made her father commit suicide.  that's a huge mindfuck.  not sure how you get around that.
frozen sky

<+Slim[element]> hehe hes kinda big that should be fun

Offline Vice Man

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Illuminati War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
    • View Profile
This is a tough question
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2008, 04:54:15 pm »
How old was she when she did that? That's beyond fucked up.
KENNY SAYS CHILLAX

Offline Dontasemebro

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
This is a tough question
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2008, 05:28:38 pm »
let's say 14
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Independent Republic of Orange Nations
  • Funktuar
  • I Make All Your Dreams Come True
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tiava.com
  • Nation: Mango Nation
  • Ruler: A Vote for Mango is Like a Mouth Full of Awesome
This is a tough question
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2008, 05:55:39 pm »
Quote from: Dontasemebro
What if you met a beautiful young girl, 17 years old, and became friends with her and everything seemed pretty standard as far as getting to know each other. One day she gets really upset and opens up to you about why after you ask, and she says (let's assume she's telling the truth for this) that she lied about her father raping her and tried to put him in jail(let's say over some trivial argument) even though he never touched her, and feels really horrible about it, and her father committed suicide(probably because of her), and nobody will believe her when she says she wasn't really raped.

What do you say to make her feel better? I mean, I've considering myself masterful at spinning even the worst things into good things, but she did something truly wrong and is truly sorry, but no matter how selfless she is she can't fix it.

(Yes, I know 80% of the answers will be *ballsinurmouth* or something like that)

I would bet $100 the girl is straight lying to your face.  She is a world class CockPony mama.  You probably won't want to believe me and she will keep making CockPony in your life over and over and over again until you finally realize the girl is crazy.  Some people for what ever reason love to be the center of attention, they crave your sympathy so they create situations like this one to lure you in to her web.  Get the fuck out and run bro.  Crazy shit is, you won't.  I got a friend that's like that.  The girl keeps putting him through the meat grinder over and over again.  Everyone else can see it but you.
Ask your real friends what they think.  Whatever they say is probably right even though you won't want to hear it.

Trust me kid, the girl is damaged goods.  

Offline Dontasemebro

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
This is a tough question
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2008, 11:46:02 pm »
Im not trying to get in her pants. This has nothing to do with me. The story isn't even 100% true.
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline Lord Doom

• Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence, and Sadism
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Foshizzle
  • Ruler: Lord_Doom
This is a tough question
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2008, 11:53:28 pm »
well if you arent trying to get in her pants, wait till she turns 18 then go to court and send her off to prison. 18 is the minimum age for prison right?
Chillaxin
Quote from: Moth
Derpa derpa de durr!
<Damen> Moth doesn't mate. thus has no use for a Moth mating cry

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Two Years of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
This is a tough question
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2008, 12:20:33 am »
why are you trying to get in her pants tase? that's really immature.

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Dontasemebro

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
This is a tough question
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2008, 04:08:14 pm »
Quote from: Lord Doom
well if you arent trying to get in her pants, wait till she turns 18 then go to court and send her off to prison. 18 is the minimum age for prison right?
you can be tried as an adult after 16. You must be tried as an adult after 21
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.067 seconds with 36 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317