Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: NEW SPAM FORUM  (Read 49687 times)

Offline Buck Turgidson

• Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the war room!
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • He'll see the big board!
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 11.13" long.
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Spank my ass and call me Judy.
  • Nation: Darwinium of Slugs
  • Ruler: GrilledSlug
Re: NEW SPAM FORUM
« Reply #80 on: January 18, 2014, 05:18:25 pm »
Bliss. 

I am outside in the backyard, on a pitch black night.  A thin layer of cloud in the cold and humid night muffles the Moon, and obscures the stars.  It is about 5 degres Celcius, so maybe 39 Fahrenheit, and a light and steady wind blows coldly from the north.  I just finished smoking a doobie, and am now sipping 17 year old Balvenie and finishing a cuban cigar. 

Across the reasonable sized yard in suburban Brussels lie the hedges.  You see, when I decided to rent the house, I accepted responsibility for the gardening, and hedges in this part of Europe are serious affairs.  The ones at the other end of the garden are 30 feet accross, and almost 15 feet deep.  And they stand at about 9 feet tall.  The inner structure of the hedge is complex and ancient - the hedge has probably been there for a century. 

This summer, my 72 year old dad flew over here to help me with the gardening, and we climbed the branches with a huge hedge trimmer like gorillas.  No, not like chimps.  It was not a great display of finnesse.  It reminded me of a documentary I saw as a child where a gorilla walked through a jungle, knocking trees all along his path to give a more terrifying impression to a rival.  The rival did the same, and they settled peacefully, but not before they had a chance to posture and make a lot of unneccessary noise at each other. Yeah. No.  We climbed the hedges like gorillas.  Anyway, it was a good day, totally exhausting, and the end result was a beautifully trimmed hedge. 

I am wearing two pairs of pants, a sweater and windproof sailing jacket, and a felt Stetson.  I can hold out forever, but my fingertips are numb, so I really need to put this tablet away and warm my hands in my pockets.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 06:03:27 pm by GrilledSlug »

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • The Taste of Jeff Goldblum
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of Great War III Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 9.5" long.
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 20, 2014, 11:16:08 am »
Bliss. 

I am outside in the backyard, on a pitch black night.  A thin layer of cloud in the cold and humid night muffles the Moon, and obscures the stars.  It is about 5 degres Celcius, so maybe 39 Fahrenheit, and a light and steady wind blows coldly from the north.  I just finished smoking a doobie, and am now sipping 17 year old Balvenie and finishing a cuban cigar. 

Across the reasonable sized yard in suburban Brussels lie the hedges.  You see, when I decided to rent the house, I accepted responsibility for the gardening, and hedges in this part of Europe are serious affairs.  The ones at the other end of the garden are 30 feet accross, and almost 15 feet deep.  And they stand at about 9 feet tall.  The inner structure of the hedge is complex and ancient - the hedge has probably been there for a century. 

This summer, my 72 year old dad flew over here to help me with the gardening, and we climbed the branches with a huge hedge trimmer like gorillas.  No, not like chimps.  It was not a great display of finnesse.  It reminded me of a documentary I saw as a child where a gorilla walked through a jungle, knocking trees all along his path to give a more terrifying impression to a rival.  The rival did the same, and they settled peacefully, but not before they had a chance to posture and make a lot of unneccessary noise at each other. Yeah. No.  We climbed the hedges like gorillas.  Anyway, it was a good day, totally exhausting, and the end result was a beautifully trimmed hedge. 

I am wearing two pairs of pants, a sweater and windproof sailing jacket, and a felt Stetson.  I can hold out forever, but my fingertips are numb, so I really need to put this tablet away and warm my hands in my pockets.

Offline Bleak Outlook

• DOOOOOOOMED!
  • Farkistan
  • Cactus
  • That guy from that place
  • has 10 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: New Dun Likus
  • Ruler: Bleak Outlook
« Reply #82 on: January 20, 2014, 03:50:49 pm »
Bleeps. 

I am on the bridge, on a pitch black night in space.  A sudden layer of static in the climate-controlled night muffles the screen, and obscures the creeps.  It is about 20 degrees Celcius, so maybe 68 Fahrenheit, and a light and steady air condition blows from the north.  I just finished smoking a doobie, and am now sipping a Mr. Coffee and finishing a can of Perri-Air. 

Across the reasonable sized bridge stands Dark Helmet and Colonel Sanders.  You see, when I decided to take this job, I accepted responsibility for Mr. Radar, and radar in this part of the bridge is a serious affair.  The ones at the other end of the bridge are Azzholes, and there's more than 15 of them.  And they stand at about 6 feet tall.  The inner structure of the military is complex and ancient - and full of Azzholes. 

This night, my 72 year old Mr. Radar was trying to help me with tracking the creeps, and we sent the sweeps with a huge wave like whales.  No, not like dolphins.  It was not a great display of finesse.  It reminded me of a documentary I saw as a child where a whale swam through an ocean, knocking boats all along his path to give a more terrifying impression to a rival.  The rival did the same, and they settled peacefully, but not before they had a chance to posture and make a lot of unnecessary noise at each other. Yeah. No.  We sent the sweeps like whales.  Anyway, it was a good day, totally exhausting, and the end result was losing the bleeps, the sweeps, and the creeps. 

I am wearing one pair of white pants, a black shirt and white button-up shirt over that, and a huge white plastic bubble-shaped helmet.  I can't hold out forever, so I pick up my intercom and announce "I'm having trouble with the radar sir." It appears to be... jammed!

Farkistan Forums
Fark's Wiki
IRC Channel on Coldfront:  #farkistan

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 21, 2014, 06:08:09 am »
Bongos.

I am standing on the porch, on a pitch black night. A particularly insidious and near silent fart squeeks past my buttcheeks, masking the natural fragrances of the nearby jungle. It is about 35 degrees Celsius, so about 308 Kelvin, and a warm and humid wind blows in from the east. I just finished eating a magic brownie, and am now sipping a chotonicte moo-moo and smoking a hooka.

Across the estate stands the edge of the jungle. You see, when I acquired the estate as my God-given birthright, I took responsibility for the slash-and-burn operations, and jungles in this part of Africa are serious affairs. The one that starts at the end of the estate extends for many hundreds of miles, and the canopy is over 40 majestic feet high. The ecosystem it contains thrives in its complexity, richness, and variety - it has probably been there for a million years.

This summer, my 30-something brother took a train down here to help me extend our holdings, and we rampaged around the jungle like Firestar and the huge dragon at the end of "How to Train your Dragon". No, not like butterflies. It was not a breathtaking display of grace. It reminded me of an episode of Spiderman where Iceman was put to sleep in a cage over a live volcano, and Spiderman and Firestar were helpless until a huge beast or Hunter knocked their cages down and they burst open and beat all the bad guys up and set everything on fire. It was not clear on account of being a kid's show, but I am sure there were a lot of burning carcasses and screaming women and children scattered all over the landscape. Yeah. No. We rampaged across the jungle ecosystem and villages like the dragon, and a very bad, male Firestar. Anyway, it was a good day, totally exhausting, and the end result was a detoniculated field of hot ash ready for tobacco planting.

I am not wearing any pants, but am wearing a perforated wife-beater, a pirate belt, and a Confederate bandana. I could have held out forever but need to rummage the ruins in search of more marshmallows.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 09:58:21 am by GrilledSlug »

Offline Biff Webster

• RIAer
  • Cactuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Has been Head of Recruitment Formerly a member of Cult of Justitia Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 16.08" long.
  • has 141 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Wagglekfa
  • Ruler: Biff Webster
« Reply #84 on: January 27, 2014, 06:32:07 am »
You guys watch Joe Don Baker movies?
Posted by Hyperonic

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Formerly a member of Sol Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade IIDA Graduate and Cadet
  • war boner is 11.47" long.
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 27, 2014, 01:59:12 pm »

Offline Biff Webster

• RIAer
  • Cactuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Has been Head of Recruitment Formerly a member of Cult of Justitia Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 141 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 28, 2014, 02:48:02 pm »
Posted by Hyperonic

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #87 on: January 28, 2014, 06:44:01 pm »

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Formerly a member of Sol Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade IIDA Graduate and Cadet
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 28, 2014, 09:13:45 pm »
This thread is so bad

Offline Koorosheh Kabir

• Gravedigger
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept
  • war boner is 11.82" long.
  • has 21 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Eranshahr
  • Ruler: Yazdegerd
« Reply #89 on: January 29, 2014, 03:01:46 am »
This thread is excellent

Offline Biff Webster

• RIAer
  • Cactuar
  • has 141 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: January 29, 2014, 10:34:17 am »
Posted by Hyperonic

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 29, 2014, 01:52:01 pm »
I think Biff is a gif.

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 31, 2014, 06:36:57 am »
Moth

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 31, 2014, 12:56:02 pm »

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 01, 2014, 08:50:34 am »

Offline Biff Webster

• RIAer
  • Cactuar
  • has 141 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 01, 2014, 11:57:36 am »
#birdup
Posted by Hyperonic

Offline Biff Webster

• RIAer
  • Cactuar
  • has 141 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 02, 2014, 10:16:50 pm »
butts
Posted by Hyperonic

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 03, 2014, 02:06:56 am »
moth

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 03, 2014, 10:53:15 am »

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.387 seconds with 48 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317