Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Pokemon GO  (Read 22460 times)

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
Re: Pokemon GO
« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2016, 08:27:21 pm »
so I caved and downloaded this b/c I was at my sister's and she and her husband are both into it and we're all walking the dogs and her kid after dinner trying to find pokeymans and rustly bushes and whatnots

maybe I'll end up playing it the same way I played CN. bare minimum necessary to say nonsensical not-quite-game-related things about the game during convos.

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline katashimon13

• R&R
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
  • Nation: rawr
  • Ruler: katashimon13
« Reply #41 on: July 18, 2016, 11:02:48 am »
:3

:effort:

:rofl:

rawr

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 18, 2016, 01:54:48 pm »
Alright, since this has been my life for the past week, I figured I'd join in.

To begin, this is what it's like playing around my job. Hundreds of stops, and when I came in this morning more than half were filed with lures. I popped one myself to throw out some good Karma.

I've been on a mission to kill the motherfucking Snorlax that took my gym by my house. I won't stop until that gym is mine and Bellerose is rid of any Snowlax assholes.

Problem is, I've accidentally created an overly aggressive bellpeper and a team of punkass butterflies and birds. I affectionately call my best accident Dorito, but honestly I'm hurting for more pokemon that are a little less... basic.

So I'm going on a major hunt. Or walk. Or as Kenny mentioned, the adulting way of driving under 20 mph late at night. I'm hoping to crack some more useful eggs.

Best part about this is walking/driving late at night and having groups of guys shout out "WHAT TEAM" until you respond "uhh, red." And we all discuss which gyms we need to recover and how to fucking murder the god damn Snorlax.

I'm in deep.

Offline what the pluck

« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2016, 04:58:43 pm »
The "major" spot of Omaha is downtown. So that's where I'm going to be later. With my 4 new recharging sticks.
Leeching off everyone's lures while I relax under a tree. Surrounded by geeks.
いいじゃない

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 18, 2016, 07:48:51 pm »
cool, more posts. I was about to think I'd killed the post by going along with it. anti-cool powers: dad level

also I have never played a pokemon game before and I have no idea how good any of these are or what to do with them but on my first day I found a magmar over 200 in my neighborhood @ 2 am and also I have probably caught over 140 in my first 2 days

my side quest is trying not to scare the neighbors. my main quest is making my brother in law jealous cause I already found stuff he can't find after all his time playing
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 07:50:54 pm by Jake from State Farm »

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline what the pluck

« Reply #45 on: July 18, 2016, 09:57:07 pm »
A. I haven't even seen a magmar.
B. My highest level poke is only 215. I haven't evolved anything yet. You can't evolve a magmar, so while it's a good initial catch it kinda sucks that you won't be able to go much higher.
C. I need more pokeballs.
いいじゃない

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • The Taste of Jeff Goldblum
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • war boner is 9.5" long.
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 19, 2016, 09:21:24 am »
Already bored gg no re

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 19, 2016, 09:25:56 am »
I mean kinda but yeah probably.

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 19, 2016, 09:39:12 am »
I got a Snorlax. I'm at a loss of feels. May stop at level 20.

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Hero of the RIA The Disorder War Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Economics Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat
  • war boner is 13.69" long.
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: My new new Nation
  • Ruler: The decimator
« Reply #49 on: July 19, 2016, 09:02:32 pm »
so... im honestly supprized nobody has pointed this out yet, but since you are all cheeters anyhow by driving i dont feel this will change much.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fr.dvilleneuve.lockito&hl=en
please ignore the above post, it is most likely worthless and a waste of your time to read.
TL;DR go on with your life while you still can.

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 19, 2016, 10:05:10 pm »
Shut up Brian I can smell the Team Mystic on you

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 19, 2016, 10:12:25 pm »
A. I haven't even seen a magmar.
B. My highest level poke is only 215. I haven't evolved anything yet. You can't evolve a magmar, so while it's a good initial catch it kinda sucks that you won't be able to go much higher.
C. I need more pokeballs.

does evolving really do anything besides giving access to new moves? does it increase the stat ceiling or can a fully powered up pidgy have as much CP as a fully powered up pidgeot

Already bored gg no re

gee maybe since it hasn't been out a month yet they haven't designed an end game for people that play it all day

I got a Snorlax. I'm at a loss of feels. May stop at level 20.

I found one and he got away after one good hit

so... im honestly supprized nobody has pointed this out yet, but since you are all cheeters anyhow by driving i dont feel this will change much.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fr.dvilleneuve.lockito&hl=en

the novelty of the game is to get out and go places IRL. so I'm going to keep biking and stuff

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 20, 2016, 09:10:01 am »
Team Mystic

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 20, 2016, 09:16:20 am »
Team Valor all the way. Took over two gyms last night and got home at midnight on a work night <_<; This morning was fun.

I do enjoy actually going outside though. At Starbucks I got to show off my Aerodactyl and Meowth knowing I earned that shit.

What's super frustrating is there are no electric pokemon near me... in a 90 mile radius. I did some serious traveling between PA/NJ/NY and nothing.

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 20, 2016, 09:22:51 am »
I have like 4 Jolteons

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 20, 2016, 10:31:51 am »
Someone just got the first Legendary and it's from an egg

https://youtu.be/dJ6dO3HEp-o

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 20, 2016, 10:33:38 am »
My Joleton is bullshit and I'm too mad to discuss it.

Also, fucking hell aren't they lucky. I would love a Lugia with early 2000's theme music too.

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 20, 2016, 12:35:07 pm »
you need to watch the video it teaches you how to do it

i already have a moltres

Online im317

• looking for new title
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Cactimus Prime
  • looking for new personal text
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Formerly a member of PotD Alliance Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been a Triumvir Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Was elected to be Captain Planet Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 38.72" long.
  • has 794 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: im317
  • Ruler: im317
« Reply #58 on: July 20, 2016, 12:59:40 pm »
so can my phone play this? on the app store it says it cant but i read there are ways around that. i have a Droid 4, android version 4.1.2

dont know what other info you might need, just let me know.

fuck this. i thought my phone was only a bit over 2 years old, looks like is over 4 years old. i have been eligible for an upgrade for over 2 years now.

what do you guys recommend? any opinions on the Droid Maxx 2?
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 01:55:27 pm by im317 »
Silly child. You should know the RIA can't die. This place is like a zombie, but without a brain so even a head shot won't do it.

Offline what the pluck

« Reply #59 on: July 20, 2016, 09:01:45 pm »
I've got a galaxy s6. I don't know anything beyond galaxy anymore.

And the only thing I've been cheating with is at stop light/signs it counts as walking. I've actually been out walking.
Not today though. Today is bad. "Heat dome" is real.
Okay, I walked a little. Trying to get stuff for a friend. It was miserable just walking from my car to the shade.
いいじゃない

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.319 seconds with 48 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317