Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: I was Born here  (Read 8423 times)

C-zom

Re: I was Born here
« Reply #60 on: December 17, 2011, 12:48:58 pm »
Egg was awesome.

Edit: So was loren, EL (hi) and zblewski. This topic is nostalgic.

Offline enragedlobster

• RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has been Head of Economics One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 26 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: goddammit
  • Ruler: certainly not
« Reply #61 on: December 18, 2011, 12:22:56 am »
At this point in time, I'm pretty sure most of this alliance had a very, very negative opinion of me. You and Ananegg also weren't especially popular, but I was pretty much reviled. Ah, how times change.

btw sorry about the whole exodus thing guys my bad
fuck off

Offline Lanna

• Ministress of Secks
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Military Operations
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://realbigcheese.livejournal.com/
« Reply #62 on: December 23, 2011, 08:48:57 pm »
I STILL REMEMBER YOU!

LOVE, LANNA

You suck Egg boy!
Lebanese Proverb: Lower your voice and strengthen your argument.

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 31, 2011, 04:17:37 pm »
Much love C-Zom

This is the only topic where I recognize almost everyone. I miss some of you guys D:

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • LEGENDARY SPACE SUPER WARRIOR!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Karma War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been a diplomat Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 13.72" long.
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Shadortha
  • Ruler: Pancaeks
« Reply #64 on: December 31, 2011, 04:18:47 pm »
A WILD LOREN APPEARS!
<%Leo[RIA]> it's better to be feared than respected
<%Leo[RIA]> especially if you lost that respect mentally raping them with spam
Yeah, fuck you.
Those kind of pictures really don't do it for me. To each their own, I suppose.
Not enough goats?
Oh look, a kenny, i have found.
He likes his tits, all firm and round.
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.
His hair is purdy, it touches the ground.

C-zom

« Reply #65 on: December 31, 2011, 09:26:14 pm »
I'm gonna say it again, ananegg was a bro. You guys fucking suck for what you did to him. :X

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #66 on: December 31, 2011, 09:59:26 pm »
so was drunkwino. sucks that someone turned his private joke into a fiasco of public butthurtedness.

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

C-zom

« Reply #67 on: December 31, 2011, 10:07:05 pm »
Yeah. Both RIA and MK have been known to be way too brutal about IRL exploitation and revenge, both wino and egg didn't deserve it.

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Karma War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been a diplomat Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 01, 2012, 01:27:29 am »
What exactly happened to wino and egg? I know nothing...

AH NEED TAH KNOW!
Yeah, fuck you.
Not enough goats?
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.

C-zom

« Reply #69 on: January 01, 2012, 02:02:03 pm »

AH NEED TAH KNOW!

Wino had a rather substantial irl problem, and for some reason, running private joke (If you knew him or even just saw him post, its not hard to guess. But I won't directly say it out of respect.) and it went to OWF then OOC due to hate smearing campaigns and people took it out of context AND seriously, but I forget where they started.

Egg was defending MK over some trivial argument at a time and RIA went ballistic on him, found his address, name, and phone number and called the cops on him and got him in a lot of trouble by making up lies and manipulating current events happening in his life.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 02:08:27 pm by C-zom »

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Dave War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
  • war boner is 6.76" long.
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Pterrydactyl
  • Ruler: Pterrydactyl
« Reply #70 on: January 01, 2012, 02:32:11 pm »
SRSLY?  Thats why Wino left?

I left before he did, and figured he may have gotten bored or something and left, not that he was chased out of CN.
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's stop calling it trolling
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's call it what it really is, okay?
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Art

Quote from: Leo
Some days I think Mia is totally wrong and that I am completely normal. Today is one of those days.

Quote from: Dontasemebro
I just got off the phone with my ex and I know that no females are reasonable

Quote from: Abe Simpson
Leo
I think you are the most annoying poster on this site, honestly.
You are like two llamavores with twice as many animals fucking.
Your posts make me reconsider how long I've been here.
I honestly wonder if you are actually Chris Tucker.

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 01, 2012, 02:43:42 pm »

AH NEED TAH KNOW!

Wino had a rather substantial irl problem, and for some reason, running private joke (If you knew him or even just saw him post, its not hard to guess. But I won't directly say it out of respect.) and it went to OWF then OOC due to hate smearing campaigns and people took it out of context AND seriously, but I forget where they started.

Egg was defending MK over some trivial argument at a time and RIA went ballistic on him, found his address, name, and phone number and called the cops on him and got him in a lot of trouble by making up lies and manipulating current events happening in his life.
I knew wino, you don't remember that tiny little tiff i had with him?
Also, we did WHAT?
Yeah, fuck you.
Not enough goats?
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #72 on: January 01, 2012, 04:33:39 pm »
yeah I'm out of the loop too. all I remember is dwino making a joke, I remember nothing about it actually happening.

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Agent Lemon

• Troll Legend
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Funktuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 11.31" long.
  • has 149 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Citrus Empire
  • Ruler: Agent Lemon
« Reply #73 on: January 01, 2012, 05:52:11 pm »
I wasn't in RIA at the time but I've been reading over old topics about it. There were two jokes/"RL threats" about ananegg here:
http://rialliance.net/index.php?topic=14196.msg208658#msg208658
http://rialliance.net/index.php?topic=14196.msg208667#msg208667

A spy took screenshots of those and MK got all pissed. Here's a thread about it:
http://rialliance.net/index.php?topic=14641.0

Two related threads:
http://rialliance.net/index.php?topic=14705.0
http://rialliance.net/index.php?topic=14711.0

I couldn't find anything suggesting we did the stuff mentioned in C-zom's post.

As for the OOC attacks or whatever happened to DrunkWino, I have no idea what that's about. Is it to do with the post he made above?
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 06:01:43 pm by Agent Lemon »

C-zom

« Reply #74 on: January 01, 2012, 08:44:53 pm »
I could probably have my facts unstraight about Wino since I wasn't in the alliance at the time and misheard the report of the OOC joke fiasco, but I was literally in MK and talking to egg when the cops thing happened and that I can confirm 100%.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.194 seconds with 40 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317