Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: JeffGoldblum64 Street Fighter Last Fight  (Read 31456 times)

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • The Taste of Jeff Goldblum
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Unjust War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • war boner is 9.5" long.
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
Re: JeffGoldblum64 Street Fighter Last Fight
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2016, 11:37:20 pm »
I think she is the only Korean in the cast if you are wondering about Koreans

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Unjust War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2016, 11:43:02 pm »
Oh and Juri isn't really a troll character, I'm just good with making it seem that way because she laughs makes people mad and they run into EX-cartwheels over and over again

See 1:40 https://youtu.be/FLXzV0oVdoM

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has colonized Mars! Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • war boner is 14.44" long.
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
  • Nation: Edjaal
  • Ruler: Croix
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2016, 02:17:14 am »
literally still have no idea what is fun about fighting games.
Photobucket wants 400bucks a year to hotlink, lolno
[20:31:00] <@ShadowSlayer[RIA]> ALL I DO IS PLAY WITH BIG GUYS
thank you for your time

be warned that your sig is now against the rule if it mentions me

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2016, 09:51:44 am »
Same

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2016, 09:58:44 am »
Wait real answe

4:20

https://youtu.be/S6XEH1vYT5E

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2016, 10:05:32 am »
I love that my current Ken looks like a silly douche

Really makes those Shoryukens, Shoryureppas, and Shinryukens burn just a little more

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has colonized Mars! Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2016, 10:58:06 pm »
idgi
thank you for your time

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2016, 11:09:08 pm »
pick up a fighting game and touch it and report back with your findings

good baby's first fighting games include mortal kombat, soul calibur, injustice

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2016, 11:12:15 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd9sEB6ku14" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd9sEB6ku14</a>

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2016, 11:27:23 pm »
I guess a real, real answer would be

I find fun in competing. I feel like fighting games break it down to a simple concept of fighting myself against my opponent. It's a combination of reaction timing, reading people, and deploying techniques into a fight.

The reading people is a huge thing and I find a lot of fun in it and manipulating people into thinking you are going to do one thing and instead do another is a surprise and I like surprises. I also like comebacks and with fighting games this is something that is more realistic than say StarCraft or DOTA where a comeback is likely more of a result of the opponent's mistakes than getting gud.

I like that fighting games isolate to themselves, too. It feels like a community. I find Smash Brothers to not be in this community persay (due to a lot of factors), but I think they have a very similar thing going for them and would consider them at least cousin communities.

DOTA-style games do a thing where a character has a lot of lore to follow and you can play the character and win. I feel that fighting games share this, too. This grabs me, too. I tend to play characters that I like personality wise or story wise.

For example, I play Ken basically because I like his smile.

With Phoenix Wright, for a more real answer, I liked that he was the worst character and that he was a defense attorney. It made turnabouts very fun. There was a certain hype there that just got me excited to bring him out against people who I never had fought before.

And that's really what it's all about in the end. Testing yourself and your opponents. Finding someone you are 50/50 with, is a really neat experience. Get yourself in a room with four others of similar skill level, and there is a really good time to be had. When someone deploys new tech, it will destroy. People will then try to have to counter that tech with other tech and it becomes a constant arms race of new ideas and strategies.

This is the same with all games, but a match only lasts less than five minutes and it's a fight. It's hype. It's aggressive. It's competitive.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pS5peqApgUA" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pS5peqApgUA</a>

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2016, 11:36:53 pm »
What makes the Daigo Parry so exciting is that it wasn't just Daigo happening to be able to parry every hit in the Super and win. It's that Daigo baited Justin into doing the Super with the intention of parrying and winning as a result.

It's such a pivotal moment in the hype and competitiveness that surrounds fighting games that it is featured in the HD re release of SF3 and you can try to do the Daigo Parry yourself.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lzpu6UF4uw" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lzpu6UF4uw</a>

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2016, 11:49:13 pm »
Now is a great time to peak your head in on the fun with Street Fighter V.

You'll be able to see the game evolve, too. Which is kinda fun.

I recommend the PC version. There is crossplay with the PS4 version, too.

The PC version supports 360 and Xbone controllers out of the box (which includes any fighting game accessories made for either system)

You can play this with a keyboard, though. A HitBox controller is what I use and it's basically a keyboard.

I'm not on V, yet, though. Maybe when Juri comes out. Which should be soon.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 11:51:38 pm by JeffGoldblum64 »

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2016, 11:53:15 pm »
V also happens to be very newbie friendly with the combo system. It is very lenient towards execution.

And this is your fighting game, mostly Street Fighter, bible.

http://sonichurricane.com/?page_id=1702

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2016, 01:07:05 am »
i touched blazblue. i didn't touch the panda.
thank you for your time

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2016, 01:09:01 am »
but as a serious thing, put me in a room with anyone and im the worst at whatever game is being played.
thank you for your time

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2016, 01:10:26 am »
oh also i found out i have marvel vs capcom 2 on dreamcast.
thank you for your time

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2016, 01:18:35 am »
I don't get what you mean by tech either. pls explan
thank you for your time

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2016, 03:07:26 am »

It's

Pretty good

I don't get what you mean by tech either. pls explan

Techniques

Cross ups, trickery

I guess my EX Tatsu into Ultra 1 counts but I feel it's more meaningful to say it's this

<a href="http://youtu.be/p2hp3P6cluo" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://youtu.be/p2hp3P6cluo</a>

At 1:07 I throw papers which locks the opponent into blocking and then I throw Hyper Maya. Hyper Maya finishes with a low attack and as that happens I jump up and finger them in the face. The finger is a high attack. You can't block high and low at the same time, thus this setup is unlockable and you will take a hit

<a href="http://youtu.be/LE_H6GOvLLo" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://youtu.be/LE_H6GOvLLo</a>

At the 2:00 mark, I throw projectiles and as they are coming out, I dash underneath the opponent and change the direction they have to block (Capcom fighters use backwards as block)

That is a crossup

My SF4 EX Tatsu over the opponent to behind is a crossup, too

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 26, 2016, 03:09:55 am »
but as a serious thing, put me in a room with anyone and im the worst at whatever game is being played.

Maybe you need to tap into your instinct for murder

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
« Reply #39 on: May 27, 2016, 12:34:31 am »

It's

Pretty good

im not good at it though :(.
thank you for your time

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.217 seconds with 49 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317