Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: phantom pain is turning into cybernations  (Read 2924 times)

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • The Taste of Jeff Goldblum
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 9.5" long.
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
phantom pain is turning into cybernations
« on: November 15, 2015, 04:03:57 am »
http://i.imgur.com/JIuMszn.jpg

I have to login daily, I have to hit buttons, buy stuff, refill stuff, ugh

if someone asks if i feel it too in this topic ill fucking

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
Re: phantom pain is turning into cybernations
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2015, 04:54:43 am »
also due to the high resource requirements for the new line of tech you have to research if you want to not be invaded as fuck, you pretty much have to invade the fuck out of people you know wont be able to take their shit back

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBGkGExXWvc" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBGkGExXWvc</a>

That's 19,500 unprocessed fuel and little less than 5000 processed fuel.

I have to raise 100,000+ for each platform at this point.

And I need more tarragon than I've ever collected for this one upgraded rifle that I *need*

I can't not get it. I *need* it to defend my base.

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2015, 05:01:08 am »
http://i.imgur.com/7xlwgoF.jpg

all this but no dignity

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2015, 12:17:45 pm »
that looks pretty excruciating

I don't know how people can make so much games and still not understand fun

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2015, 12:57:43 pm »
Why do I need tarragon for a gun that shoots bullets

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Hero of the RIA The Disorder War Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Economics Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat
  • war boner is 13.69" long.
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: My new new Nation
  • Ruler: The decimator
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2015, 04:08:46 pm »
because you still play it, thats why... just stop playing... you know, like we all did with cybernations.
please ignore the above post, it is most likely worthless and a waste of your time to read.
TL;DR go on with your life while you still can.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2015, 05:09:55 pm »
because you still play it, thats why... just stop playing... you know, like we all did with cybernations.
Wait. What? No one gave me that memo.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Hero of the RIA The Disorder War Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Economics Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat
  • war boner is 13.69" long.
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: My new new Nation
  • Ruler: The decimator
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2015, 06:25:42 pm »
well i mean, most of us log in... but thats about it at this point i think.
please ignore the above post, it is most likely worthless and a waste of your time to read.
TL;DR go on with your life while you still can.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2015, 07:47:13 pm »
well i mean, most of us log in... but thats about it at this point i think.
Wait. What? We're supposed to log in!? Why don't I get any of these fucking memos!?!?!?!?!? I'm fucking gov, you piece of shits!!!
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2015, 09:37:10 pm »
I have to keep logging in to make sure no one is mad that I forgot to ever send them their tech

I have been just purely techselling for a few years now. someone thought I must have a fortune but my nation actually eats most of the profit. it's a consumer market you see.

I got an email about someone declaring war on me, and when I logged in they had already offered peace. that is about as much CN excitement as I can get in a year.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 09:39:15 pm by Jake from State Farm »

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2015, 09:51:55 pm »
ok if we're going to be completely honest my citizens spend all the money betting on illegal llamafighting and buying CM lottery tickets

tuns out our capital Really Fancy Town has a dark side

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2015, 01:13:53 am »
did somebody post something about cruise missiles

oh that reminds me I was supposed to post something about cruise missiles

In the OP:

http://i.imgur.com/JIuMszn.jpg

Notice the missile counter at the above right?

Yeah. That's right. That's there. You get 3 of each every round of PF Wars. One is good for offense, one is good for defense.

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2015, 01:58:06 am »
defensive missiles? wow I wish admin would implement that, everything would change.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2015, 02:02:02 am »
what this game really needs is more kinds of missiles even besides defensive missiles. like think of this: civilian missiles. they do what they want and you can't control them, but they multiply into more and more missiles and you can draft some of them in wartime. or pirate missiles. they fly up and board other missiles and idk, steal stuff. they're full of pirates.

but then if you have pirate missiles you need some trader missiles, or freight missiles, something for them to rob. spanish dubloon missiles, full of gold coins.

you'd need a hero missile for the player to play, basically has to choose sides between the different missile factions, maybe he gets special powers when he gets enough coins, or beats up enough missile pirates.

this is basically a really compelling 90s console game. and I liked those a lot.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 02:04:07 am by Jake from State Farm »

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2015, 02:07:16 am »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8Gy-EB9q2w" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8Gy-EB9q2w</a>

robot missiles

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2015, 04:31:08 pm »
I remember when I used to buy tech. Those were the days...
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2015, 07:04:39 pm »
Episode 51: xfd Philanthropy sucks shit

Starring

Venom "Ken" Snake

Guest Starring

Those Reddit Philanthropy Nerds

http://i.imgur.com/BHa47QJ.jpg

My Base Development Unit Just Hit Level 85.

Which officially makes me a motherfucker because

http://i.imgur.com/4pYXR9U.jpg

My Automatic Security is now S ranked. Which means I should have 4 drones flying around each platform as well as more mines, cameras, etc.

Also in 9 days, I'll have the Gun Camera. Which, I have no idea what to expect from this toy, but the upcoming patch will allow me to place these anywhere I want.

http://i.imgur.com/9nmzmVc.jpg

And, I might be in the top 200 tomorrow depending on what I do tonight.

http://i.imgur.com/uS9VKeX.jpg

This picture is actually out of date because another medical platform just finished.

Hopefully in a week, my 2nd FOB will be maxed out. Then I guess I'll save up those MB coins for that 3rd FOB.

http://i.imgur.com/qsizxOd.jpg

Which, actually, because I've been doing really well in PF Wars, I actually am getting a reward that will triple the amount of MB coins I get. Which, that's pretty cool, I guess.

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2015, 07:12:40 pm »
I've also S ranked my resource processing. Let's see how much of a difference that actually makes though. Because being A ranked wasn't good enough.

http://i.imgur.com/7HSyXHz.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/uKTcYpg.jpg

I'm constantly thirsty for fuel that I have. It's just not processed.

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2015, 07:15:16 pm »
Also a side project is an all woman security team and changing my base to pink and being the real Outer Heaven aka Girl Island

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2015, 07:16:48 pm »
Oh and I just got a preview of next month's episode of Ken's Phantom Pain

Ken invades an FOB and this happens

I'm not kidding this is going to fucking suck.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.166 seconds with 46 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317