Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Very likely I'm in the top 100 today (A Phantom Pain Topic)  (Read 1279 times)

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • The Taste of Jeff Goldblum
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Unjust War Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Illuminati War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • war boner is 9.5" long.
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
Very likely I'm in the top 100 today (A Phantom Pain Topic)
« on: November 19, 2015, 08:03:33 am »
http://i.imgur.com/JjwFIVZ.jpg

This was my rank yesterday at 40,000ish espg points.

Fucked the fuck out of some Philanthropy folks. Hit 70,000. Couldn't believe it. Just got really lucky with some heavy gambling.

which was pretty much this. I was trying to punch the fuck out of a defender with my gold arm and just throw him off a platform because I thought that sounded mad sick. So I'd wait around after clearing that last platform of any interference and when a defender would show up, I'd just run up and go for it. Well a couple times I got scared and shot them in their face instead

last attempt I actually went for the punch though

turns out you can't pick defenders up and i ended up cutting the dude's throat instead. i think thats my first knife kill

but I punched the fuck out of him you would have loved to see it

but anyway defender showing up is a bonus, and these were four-platform invasions. also waiting around would make it daytime so thats another bonus. and i also tranqed and fultoned every guard off a platform and i was getting like 24 points each time i did that. I literally racked in 15,000 points on one FOB invasion.

so, I think the ranking updates at 1PM?

Keep your fingers crossed. I have no idea what to expect.

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Unjust War Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Illuminati War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
Re: Very likely I'm in the top 100 today (A Phantom Pain Topic)
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2015, 12:10:40 pm »
http://i.imgur.com/EivIQrC.jpg

Man. I was hoping it'd be like below 75. Whatever. Fucking bullshit being literally in the TOP 100 FOB BASES FUCKKKKK

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2015, 12:16:00 pm »
okay im done with phantom pain i think

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2015, 08:30:11 pm »
yeah it sucks when you climax early in a game

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2015, 08:31:46 pm »
you know what was really great in terms of game climaxes? for me? 'out there' omega edition.

that game was so f'ing hard and I died so many times, that once when I was having a really good run, I just saved it and left it... so I can always go back to it.. it's like my guy in there is always still alive, frozen in a moment of optimism and potential victory that the game can't take away

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Hero of the RIA The Disorder War Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Economics Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat
  • war boner is 13.69" long.
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: My new new Nation
  • Ruler: The decimator
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2015, 09:48:02 pm »
img broke
please ignore the above post, it is most likely worthless and a waste of your time to read.
TL;DR go on with your life while you still can.

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2015, 10:17:33 pm »
                                                 The image you are                                 requesting does not exist                            or is no longer available.                                                                                                                   imgur.com

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2015, 10:24:51 pm »

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2015, 10:28:16 pm »
http://i.imgur.com/TTBgXOL.jpg

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.081 seconds with 34 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317