Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Flash vs. Zoom  (Read 2207 times)

Offline Shadow

• The Ultimate Lifeform
  • Lord Cactuar
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of Great War III Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War Has been a diplomat Has colonized the Moon! Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.21" long.
  • has 393 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: The Cheeselands
  • Ruler: ShadowDragon
Flash vs. Zoom
« on: November 11, 2015, 11:16:43 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq3Wmyy8pPw" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq3Wmyy8pPw</a>

Battle showing the beast that is Zoom on the latest Flash episode. Quite epic. >_>
Old Forum's Profile: Joined - 25-July 06, Member Number - 21

~ShadowDragon777
The Cheeselands (My Nation)

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • The Taste of Jeff Goldblum
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Illuminati War Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • war boner is 9.5" long.
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
Re: Flash vs. Zoom
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2015, 03:35:07 am »
Didn't know there was a flash show.

I like this Zoom fellow though. He's got the right idea with all this shit talking he does.

Offline im317

• looking for new title
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Cactimus Prime
  • looking for new personal text
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Formerly a member of PotD Alliance Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been a Triumvir Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has colonized Mars! Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 38.72" long.
  • has 794 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: im317
  • Ruler: im317
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2015, 10:49:49 am »
yeah its in its second season. its doing well enough(or perhaps not well enough?) that they had to announce that it will not be connected with the upcoming Flash movie.
Silly child. You should know the RIA can't die. This place is like a zombie, but without a brain so even a head shot won't do it.

Offline Shadow

• The Ultimate Lifeform
  • Lord Cactuar
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of Great War III Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War Has been a diplomat Has colonized the Moon! Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a Triumvir
  • has 393 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2015, 06:49:38 pm »
Didn't know there was a flash show.

I like this Zoom fellow though. He's got the right idea with all this shit talking he does.

Its on its second season on The CW. The first season is also on Netflix. Its quite the fun show.

~ShadowDragon777

Offline Mogar

• >Your Ad Here<
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • RIctuar
  • I am Mogar you see?
  • Awards Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Dave War One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Recruitment
  • war boner is 21.79" long.
  • has 173 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mogatopia
  • Ruler: Mogar
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2015, 07:27:07 pm »
I'm waiting for Jessica Jones
[20:36:10] <@Jenne> I expect you to go full retard.  I'd talking to those who I have a reasonable expectation of following orders
Spoiler for Hiden:

]00 45 51[ <%Croix> look at me motherfucker im on a motherfucking boar
]00 46 05[ * Quits: %Xiphosis[GOD] (~XiphosisG@coldfront-5B5347D7.cust.wildblue.net) (Quit: Croix made me do it)
]00 46 05[ <%Lanna> XD
]00 46 19[ <%Mogar> Croix killed xiphosis more at 11
]00 46 43[ <%Croix> I just won cybernations

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2015, 12:55:38 am »
props for the villains' voice and mask. didn't like the zeus style lightning bolt grab. I like the fist-fights at super speed. I wonder why there's no kung fu movie-style super hero shows with seriously choreographed fights... maybe the martial artists who can speak and act well in a western-style show are also too expensive for anything less than a big budget movie.

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Shadow

• The Ultimate Lifeform
  • Lord Cactuar
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 393 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2015, 11:36:27 pm »
I'm waiting for Jessica Jones

Yeah me too. Thats looking to be really good.

~ShadowDragon777

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.129 seconds with 34 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317