Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: I couldn't think of a title, so here's a treaty. (PIAT with CSN)  (Read 1045 times)

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
I couldn't think of a title, so here's a treaty. (PIAT with CSN)
« on: November 11, 2007, 07:30:54 pm »
I couldn't think of a title, so here's a treaty.
A Treaty of Peace, Intelligence, and Aid.

Preamble:
In the interest of promoting friendship and ever-lasting peace between two sovereign alliances, the Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations (CSN) and Random Insanity Alliance do hereby sign this document of Peace, Intelligence, and Aid.

Section I:
Both alliances and their respected members shall remain sovereign of each other.

Section II:
Neither alliance shall engage in or endorse military action against the other signatory. If a nation is found in violation of this they will be ordered to offer peace and reparations, the amount of which to be decided by the signatories’ governments on a case-by-case basis. Defending nations are required to limit retaliation to the level of attacks received. Should an offending nation refuse to offer peace and agree on terms of reparations, as decided by their alliance’s government, they will be declared a rogue and will no longer be offered the protection of either alliance.

Section II, Item A. Neither alliance will engage in or endorse espionage against the other.

Section III:
Both alliances and their respective members shall remain civil to each other at all times, especially in public forums.

Section IV:
If either alliance receives information concerning a direct threat to the other, the receiving alliance will notify a member of the other signatory’s government and provide the relevant information, keeping the source hidden if chosen.

Section V:
Should either alliance find themselves in a defensive war, they may request military or financial aid from their fellow signatory, who are encouraged, yet not obligated, to fulfill such a request.

Section VI:
Either signatory may terminate this pact at any time; however, the withdrawing alliance must notify the other signatory through diplomatic channels 48 hours prior to cancellation, except when the countersigned has violated Sections II or III

Signed for Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations:
Head of State
GinoTheRoman

Minister of Foreign Affairs
SpacingOutMan

Senate
dejarue
Comrade General
Dantes
Stalin the Great
Kesselring
bernard55
President Screw
Marlin Clock

Signed for the Random Insanity Alliance:
Vintus, Co-leader...you know, the guy you never see?
EnragedLobster, Head of Foreign Affairs and...wait, I didn't write this one.
Kaiser, War Advisor
Moth, If this van's a-rockin', don't come a knockin'
« Last Edit: March 09, 2010, 06:09:01 pm by Shadow »

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.072 seconds with 28 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317