Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: The Northern Randomness Pact (PIAT with NTO)  (Read 1291 times)

Offline Azural

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Has been a Triumvir
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=321379
The Northern Randomness Pact (PIAT with NTO)
« on: May 16, 2007, 06:30:48 am »
"THE NORTHERN RANDOMNESS PACT"

Peace, Intelligence, and Aid Treaty

Article One:

We, the Northern Treaty Organization, liek you guys, and you, the Random Insanity Alliance , leik us. And we both agree that we leik mudkips.

Article Two:

The Random Insanity Alliance (now know as the RIA) and the Northern Treaty Organization (now known as NTO) both agree to not kick each others butts, faces, and or elbows.

Article Three:

The NTO and the RIA agree to say bad things about each other, especially on public forums. Because that would not cause 'lolz', and thats what both of our alliances are based upon.

Article D:

Florida

Article Five:

If the RIA hears things about the NTO that are bad, they need to inform the leaders of the NTO. And vice-versa

Article Six:

Neither alliance should start CockPony with each other. And if one members decides to attack another member, he will be asked to offer peace and offer war reparations immediately. If he refuses, he will be declared a rouge by both alliances. And will be recruited.

Article Seven:

Should either signatory find themselves in a defensive war, members of the other signatory are encouraged to provide aid where possible. This aid is completely voluntary.

Article Eight:

If one of the alliance wishes to cancel the pact, they must give 48 hours worth of notice.

Article Nine:

??????????

Article Ten:

PROFIT

Signed by:

RIA:

Azural, Leader
EnragedLobster, Co-Leader
Moth, Head of Foreign Affairs
Vector, Economic Advisor
Shyox, Minister of Propaganda

NTO:

Mayuri-sama, NTO Prime Minister

Bacon_God, NTO Minister of Economics

Suiseiseki Desu, NTO Minister of Internal Affairs

/b/rother in arms, NTO Minister of Foreign Affairs.

Flux, Judge Advocate General.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 04:32:07 pm by Shadow »
You saved it as index.html so all visitors of the site see is a wonderful letter "i." As fantastic as it is, knowing that today is brought to you by the alphabet, this isn't sesame street...

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.059 seconds with 28 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317