Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: I Knew I Was Forgetting Something (MDoAP with NPO)  (Read 1125 times)

Offline DrunkWino

I Knew I Was Forgetting Something (MDoAP with NPO)
« on: July 01, 2008, 12:08:10 pm »
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h184/Delta1212/NPO.jpg

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h184/Delta1212/RIA-1.png

I Knew I Was Forgetting Something

Preamble:
The undersigned alliances of the New Pacific Order, hereafter referred to as the NPO, and the Random Insanity Alliance, hereafter referred to as the RIA, do pledge to uphold the articles of the Mutual Defense and Optional Aggression Pact outlined herein.

Article I:
Each signatory is recognized as a sovereign entity and shall be treated as such. This document represents a commitment between the NPO and RIA, but does not give either signatory the power to infringe upon the sovereignty of the other in any form.

Article II:
Both signatories will refrain from conducting hostile actions against one another either militarily or diplomatically. In the event of an issue arising between the signatories, it is to be resolved privately and through diplomatic means.

Article III:
An attack on one signatory shall be considered a direct attack upon the other and will warrant a proper military response. In the event that a signatory declares an offensive war, they may request assistance from the other provided they give notice at least 24 hours in advance. Military assistance is not required from the other signatory in this situation, but is highly encouraged.

Article IV:
The Pacific is hereby recognized as the new coast upon which the landmass known as Florida has now been relocated in order to maintain stronger ties of diplomacy and friendship between the NPO and RIA.

Article V:
The NPO and the RIA shall each endeavor to avoid placing the other in a situation in which this treaty shall come into conflict with any other current or future treaty signed by that signatory. In the event that outside treaty obligations force the signatories into a situation in which they would occupy opposing positions in a larger conflict, neither signatory will take up arms against the other.

Article IV:
In the event that one of the signatories wishes to withdraw from this treaty for a reason barring outright violation on the part of the other signatory, they must give at least 48 hours notice of intent to cancel during which time the treaty shall remain active.

Signed for the Random Insanity Alliance:

Azural ~ Triumvir
Delta1212 ~ Triumvir
Great Lord, Moth ~ Triumvir

Lord Doom ~ Head of Military Operations
Psychotic Dictator ~ Head of Foreign Affairs
Vintus ~ Head of Recruitment
Arsenal 10 ~ Head of Economics

Signed for the New Pacific Order:

Emperor Revenge
Divine Bovine Overlord
New Pacific Order
Moo-cows with guns
Moo Tang Clan Ain't Nuthin' to $%&@ With

Imperator Emeritus Dilber
The Pantless Thunderbolt
Standartenführer of the Order
« Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 04:18:34 pm by Shadow »
Vote Cthulhu 2016

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.075 seconds with 28 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317