Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: CON-RIA NAP  (Read 1158 times)

Offline Moth

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War 7 Years of Random Insanity Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Hero of the RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Veteran of Great War III Has been a Triumvir Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has been Head of Economics RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 17.1" long.
  • has 154 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Xythra
  • Ruler: Great Lord, Moth
CON-RIA NAP
« on: June 25, 2007, 05:22:29 pm »
Quote from: solunsford
Preamble

In an effort to further strengthen bonds of friendship and promote peace within the CyberNations of the world the Random Insanity Alliance henceforth referred to as RIA and the Confederation of Organized Nations henceforth referred to as CON agree to the following terms of non-aggression.

Article I

Both RIA and CON remain sovereign and independent of each other, as do the members in each alliance.

Article II

By signing this pact, both parties state that they will not declare war upon the other. Should any member nation so declare war, they must offer peace immediately, as well as reparations no less than 150% of the damages caused by any attacks. No member nation may aid the aggressor so long as that state of war exists. The victim of such attacks may not retaliate in any way for twenty-four hours following notification to their alliance of the war, to allow time for diplomatic resolution.

Article III

Member nations of either alliance may not offer foreign aid to nations engaged in war with the other alliance. Any nation that offers such aid must make arrangements for an offer of foreign aid to the other party, equal to the original aid to the enemy nation.

Article IV

Failure of any member nation to offer reparations for damages or equivalent aid, as outlined in Articles II and III, will result in immediate disciplinary action by that nation's alliance, with the primary punishment being expulsion.

Article V

Neither alliance will engage in espionage against the other. Any member nation of either party discovered to be spying upon the other, whether through deceit, coercion, or other means, will be immediately expelled from their alliance. Should either party receive information that indicates a breach of the other's security, they must notify the other alliance through secure channels immediately.

Article VI

Either alliance may elect to revoke this treaty at any time; in such a circumstance, the other must be notified within forty-eight (48) hours. Furthermore, failure of either party to comply with the terms of Articles IV or V may be considered just cause for immediate revocation of this treaty, at the other party's discretion. Should this treaty be so revoked by either alliance, a seventy-two hour grace period begins in which neither alliance may declare war on the other, after which no such rules apply.

Article VII

Should either party take any action, aggressive or defensive, against any alliance or nation not signatory to this treaty, the other party is under no obligation to support or participate, unless so required under other agreements.

Signed,

Confederation of Organized Nations:
Solunsford, 1st Director of Confederation Affairs
Hebrin, 2nd Director of Confederation Affairs
Brother Kane, 3rd Director of Confederation Affairs

Random Insanity Alliance:

Moth - Leader
Azural - Head of Foreign Affairs
EnragedLobster - Head of Internal Affairs
zblewski - Minister of Propaganda

Quote from: The Paragon
All I know is you have the ability to make people look retarded.
Girl montage!

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 28 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317