Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: The "wtf is this?" Pact. (MDoAP with Apoc/Aeon)  (Read 1195 times)

Offline SWAT128

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 2.37" long.
  • has 28 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: SWATLand
  • Ruler: SWAT128
The "wtf is this?" Pact. (MDoAP with Apoc/Aeon)
« on: January 18, 2009, 01:27:47 am »
clauses already.

The next section:

*SWAT128 Pokes Poke

Another section:

The cancellation period is like 48 hours, dude. And you must let the other alliance know, because not doing so is naughty.

RIA for the signed:

Shadow, Triumvir of Random Insanity, The Ultimate Lifeform, Mystic Dragon Emperor of the Cheeselands, Puppetmaster of Chaos
King_Srqt - Destroyer of G's, Kicker of Shamed, Royal Inverted Arithmetical Operation and HoIA of the RIA
aroused by Margaret Thatcher and Ronald ReaganWino - Triumvir of Random Insanity and Devo fan
SWAT128 - Head of Foreign Affairs
Delta1212, Triumvir of the Random Insanity Alliance, Demi-God of Maroon, Psychic Cupcake Overlord of the Cupcakery, Destroyer of Realities
iKrolm - Head of Economics
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c127/freeyourmind775/AtonichisSeal-1.jpg
The "wtf is this?" Pact. (MDoAP with Apoc/Aeon)

Apocalypse signed for:
Pomiel, Horseman of Internal Affairs, High Priest of Apocism, Miley Diocese
Ghostlin, Horseman of Foreign Affairs, High Priest of Apocism, P!nk Diocese
Pokeikon, Horseman of War, High Priest of Apocism, Hilary Diocese
« Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 04:15:52 pm by Shadow »

October 08 - May 09

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.071 seconds with 27 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317