Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: MDC -- RIA PIAT  (Read 1159 times)

Offline Azural

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Has been a Triumvir
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=321379
MDC -- RIA PIAT
« on: May 02, 2007, 04:29:57 pm »
[align=center]
lol, look at the small flag
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/dizzy_devil_rulz/taga3ej2.png
MDC -- RIA PIAT
[/align]
Our war with the MDC has earned us many things. One of those things was a new-found respect for them. =D This pact was in the works ever since the war ended, and just now we got around to putting it through(We've been very busy in the past month). Well, anyway, I am delighted to announce the signing of a PIAT with the MDC. ^_^ Here's to a future of good relations, for now and ever!

[align=center] :J Peace :J Intelligence :J Trad*Trad counts his cash*[/align]
(>^_^)>e "Glad I could do business with you, Mr. Trade!"

[align=center] Random Insanity Alliance - Maroon Defense Coalition PIAT [/b][/color][/align]

Preamble

This treaty is between the alliances of MDC and the RIA with the intention of further ensuring the safety, security and prosperity of the membership of each alliance. It also serves as a symbol of the continually improving friendship, loyalty and bond shared between the two signatory alliances.

Article I: Sovereignty

It must be understood that both alliances shall remain sovereign and independent organizations. Either organization undertaking action (aggressive or defensive) against other entities not included in this agreement does so without implication of the other signatory.

Article II: Non-Aggression

No member of either signatory may participate in, support, or condone military action against a member within the corresponding signatory. If a member nation of either signatory alliance is found to have done this, they will be ordered to offer peace within 24 hours of the initial notification, and pay reparations equivalent to the total damages inflicted. This payment of reparations must not take place if doing so would be in violation of any other treaty, document or instrument of surrender. Defending nations are required to limit retaliation to the number and type of attacks received.

If the attacking nation refuses to offer peace to the defending nation within the specified time frame, without credible reason explaining the lack of compliance to the articles of this treaty, the attacking nation will be expelled from their alliance. Further, the expelled nation is to be considered a rogue by both signatory alliances, and dealt with accordingly.

Article III - Civility

The membership of each signatory commit to remaining civil towards each other at all times, particularly in public channels, but also in private.

Article IV - Financial Assistance

In case of a conflict involving an attack on a signatory alliance by a third party, the attacked alliance may request financial aid, and the requested alliance, while not obligated to, is strongly encouraged to send available aid. This article can be enacted by the leadership of either alliance, and legitimate requests for financial assistance include, but are not limited to: rogue attacks, both conventional and nuclear; wars, both large and small scale. The signatory that has been requested to provide financial assistance has 72 hours to either approve or deny the request. This article may not be enacted if it would be in violation of any other signed treaty, document or instrument of surrender.

Article V - Espionage

Both signed alliances agree that under no circumstances shall either signatory alliance engage in espionage against the other. Further, should a signatory receive information that points towards a possible leak in another signatory's security, this information must be shared and discussed immediately.

Article VI - Intelligence

Neither signatory alliance shall withhold information from the other signatory alliance that constitutes a direct threat to the security or well-being of the other signatory alliance. Both signatories shall strive to keep the each other informed of non-emergency situations as often as possible.

Article VII - Senate

All senators from both alliances agree not to sanction members of the other signatory alliance. However, such sanctions may be placed against nations declared rogues by both alliances.

Article VIII - Termination

Termination of this pact requires 72 hours notice. This notice is required to be given firstly via private channels. Any intentional or planned violations of the articles within this treaty result in the treaty being considered immediately void, unless otherwise agreed upon by the leadership of both signatories.

Signed for the Maroon Defense Coalition,

Adrian - Emperor
Tulak Hord - Emperor

The Second Coalition Council
Paradoxical
Lightnin
Lynks

Signed for the Random Insanity Alliance,

Delta1212 - Leader
Moth - Foreign Advisor
Zombie2000 - War Advisor
Hashmeer - He likes to sign documents for no good reason, and there were two open spaces where the Economic Advisor and Co-Leader were gonna sign, so I let him sign there.

Yay, a spot in one of jkush's webs! ;>.>
You saved it as index.html so all visitors of the site see is a wonderful letter "i." As fantastic as it is, knowing that today is brought to you by the alphabet, this isn't sesame street...

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 27 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317