Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Yay, puppies! (PIAT with TORN)  (Read 1180 times)

Offline enragedlobster

• RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 26 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: goddammit
  • Ruler: certainly not
Yay, puppies! (PIAT with TORN)
« on: October 08, 2007, 03:14:32 pm »
[align=center]Yay, puppies![/align]

Preramble: The Order of Righteous Nations and the Random Insanity Alliance wish to bind their friendship in the following PIAT, which was written in about 5 minutes, most of which was devoted to this preramble. The entire reason it’s so long is because I made a typo and felt like following up with it, since it could be a kind of funny idea. In retrospect, it was kind of silly, but I suppose silly things happen sometimes. Actually, this whole idea wasn’t even that funny to begin with. It’s really just annoying. Oh, well, it could be worse. I could write the entire treaty in 1337-speak, that’d be a lot more annoying. Can you imagine it? A whole treaty written with numbers and symbols. I can’t even bear to read one sentence of it, let alone a full treaty. Considering how obnoxiously long this preramble is, that’s be a lot of 1337 to deal with, and that would be even more annoying than if it was just an average treaty, although some are pretty wordy. Personally, I much prefer it when a treaty cuts the pointless crap and just goes right to the point. Rambling and avoiding the point is kind of useless, in my opinion. Putting it in an official document is even worse. That’s so many words to read, just so you know that they didn’t put some stupid thing that’ll get you in trouble with people, which is normally the exact opposite to the reason most people make treaties, isn’t it? Honestly, putting something like that into an official document is like signing a death warrant, especially if it’s something against a major power. Man, that would end badly. I bet you’re expecting me to be an idiot and put something like that in here. Well, my friend, you are sadly mistaken, as I have no intention of putting stupid, pointless insults in the middle of my preramble. I know how stupid that would be and I don’t feel lik putting these two alliances in danger for some mild lulz (a corruption of L-O-L, meaning “laugh out loud”) on my part. I’m not that stupid. I'm not saying I'm not stupid, since I am quite stupid, but I'm not that stupid. That takes stupidity to a whole new level. That's like running into Homeland Security and screaming "I have a bomb!" stupid. The only way it'll end is with your death. Personally, I don't want to die. I don't know abut you, but death just isn't something I look forward to. Probably the whole atheist thing. Maybe it'd be a little better if I actually believed in some sort of afterlife, but I don't, so I'm kind of afraid of death. As a result, I don't run into Homeland Security and scream "I have a bomb!" very often. Maybe it'd be fun before you get shot, but that whole getting-shot-and-dying thing kind of puts a damper on the whole situation.

Article 6: Rainbows and Unicorns
Rainbows are cute. So are unicorns. Busted kneecaps aren’t. So we’re not gonna bust each others’ kneecaps.

Article 3.1415926535897: Pie
Pie is tasty. If we hear that someone’s plotting to steal the other’s pie, we’ll tell them.

Article D: Florida

Article Thick: So Good
We hereby agree that Tom DeLay (pbuh) is made of pure epic win.

Article : Band-Aids
If one of us trips and skins their knee, the other will give them a band-aid. It’s only nice.

Article Suck: Growing Up
If one of us feels we’ve outgrown the other, our buddyship can be cancelled by telling the other 48 hours ahead of time.

Signatures

For the Random Insanity Alliance:
Delta1212, Leader
Vintus, Co-Leader
EnragedLobster, Head of Foreign Affairs
Kaiser, War Advisor
Moth, Economic Advisor

For The Order of Righteous Nations:
His Royal Thickness, Triumvir
KungFuGeek, Triumvir
bigwoody, Triumvir
« Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 04:26:01 pm by Shadow »
fuck off

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 27 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317