Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Conspiracy theory  (Read 2295 times)

Offline Buck Turgidson

• Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the war room!
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • He'll see the big board!
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 11.13" long.
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Spank my ass and call me Judy.
  • Nation: Darwinium of Slugs
  • Ruler: GrilledSlug
Conspiracy theory
« on: April 08, 2011, 03:31:56 am »
I can't tell you what I know because they are watching.  All I can say is that the best lie sticks closest to the truth.

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.46" long.
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Storm Heaven
  • Ruler: Thunder Strike
Re: Conspiracy theory
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2011, 04:47:45 am »
Well if they are watching they probably say you write this. So I am just going to assume that by now they have killed you.

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2011, 06:48:12 am »
Yes indeed - they just killed me.  Now they don't have to watch me any longer.

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Independent Republic of Orange Nations
  • Funktuar
  • I Make All Your Dreams Come True
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tiava.com
  • Nation: Mango Nation
  • Ruler: A Vote for Mango is Like a Mouth Full of Awesome
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2011, 07:50:31 am »
According to the terms of use your nation must now be deleted or I will contact Admin. I am not joking.

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2011, 08:05:35 am »
Hmm.   Well, reports of my death were exagerrated.  I will have to slip my tormentors another way, but certainly not at the cost of the greatest nation on CN.

Offline Akurol

• Cactus
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Transylwunder
  • Ruler: Akurol
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2011, 11:34:38 am »
Make what you know into a coded message.  We shall figure out what you said, no matter how outlandish.  Then, you wouldn't have told us, it would be a giant debate.

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Independent Republic of Orange Nations
  • Funktuar
  • I Make All Your Dreams Come True
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tiava.com
  • Nation: Mango Nation
  • Ruler: A Vote for Mango is Like a Mouth Full of Awesome
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2011, 05:17:43 pm »
you need to talk using only forum filters. 

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2011, 04:03:53 am »
The squash and potato producers are at odds with their respective bearers.  Dan Quayle will turn out to be right about the spelling if they have their fish.  But the fish would never spell Quayle that way, lest Llamavore's house be put at risk.  The alliance of bearers can only lead to an alliance of producers, and eventually a consolidation of oreos.  Which part of the oreo would you want to be?  The cookie, the cream, the packaging, the shelf, the truck, the factory, or the raw material (horse shit and monkey pelts).  What did Catalline do to deserve his fate?  Was it his hands that were nailed to the rostrum?  Did they ask him to choose the manner of his death?  Would he have answered 'old age'?  No.  The Moose has a panache that hinders him in his environment, and can only see the truth of it when peering into his own butthole.  Milkbound Snow knows how this feels, but does Snowbound Milk?

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Formerly a member of Sol Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA IIDA Graduate and Cadet RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 11.47" long.
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2011, 12:32:21 pm »
...Oh fuck.

I have to leave the internet, for a long time.

Offline Akurol

• Cactus
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Transylwunder
  • Ruler: Akurol
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2011, 10:56:26 pm »
...Oh fuck.

I have to burritos the internet, for a long time.

^ That

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2011, 02:38:46 pm »
...Oh fuck.

I have to burritos the internet, for a long time.

^ That
And I wish you a penis.

Offline Koorosheh Kabir

• Gravedigger
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept
  • war boner is 11.82" long.
  • has 21 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Eranshahr
  • Ruler: Yazdegerd
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2011, 04:22:25 pm »
wat

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2011, 02:57:07 am »
Sorry - I mean happiness.  I must be a Quebecker.

Offline Koorosheh Kabir

• Gravedigger
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept
  • has 21 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2011, 12:29:48 pm »

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile

Offline Koorosheh Kabir

• Gravedigger
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 21 llamas
    • View Profile

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile

Offline Koorosheh Kabir

• Gravedigger
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 21 llamas
    • View Profile

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2011, 06:45:09 am »
Very well then - here goes:

Offline Koorosheh Kabir

• Gravedigger
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 21 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2011, 06:11:37 pm »

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.832 seconds with 45 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317